US general charged with adultery, oth...

US general charged with adultery, other sex crimes

There are 2 comments on the WKRN story from Sep 26, 2012, titled US general charged with adultery, other sex crimes. In it, WKRN reports that:

An Army brigadier general who served five combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan has been charged with forcible sodomy, multiple counts of adultery and having inappropriate relationships with several female subordinates, two U.S. defense officials said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

Retired Soldier

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 27, 2012
DoD will do much of anything to the BG. He will probably be redunced to COL and be allowed to retire. Watch and see...
Retired Soldier

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2012
It's rare for an Army general to face court martial. There have been only two cases in recent years.

Earlier this year, Army Brig. Gen. Roger Duff pleaded guilty to charges of conduct unbecoming an officer, wearing unauthorized awards or ribbons and making a false official statement. He was sentenced to two months confinement and dismissal from the military. Under a pre-trial agreement, only the dismissal may be imposed. The case is still pending.

Prior to that, Maj. Gen. David Hale pleaded guilty to seven counts of conduct unbecoming an officer and one count of making a false statement, also in connection with adultery. He was fined $10,000 and was ordered to retire at the reduced rank of brigadier general

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man in ICU after Fayetteville bar assault Mon DMGK 3
cheating spouse i need help (Apr '14) Mon Brunson 5
Bad Landlord Nov 20 DSH 2
CSM Amacker (Oct '11) Nov 20 Daryl Haner 7
Don't eat at dunkin donuts on base Nov 20 Daryl Haner 2
82nd ABN CSM Amacker (Aug '06) Nov 20 Daryl Haner 28
Review: USA Wholesale Distrubting Nov 19 Scam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages