“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#86 Feb 25, 2013
It looks like TNT is operating in West Houston. 3 I know killed this year. The police are writing all of them up as "no other vehicles involved". The last one, Saturday night, witnesses at the scene gave to the pollice a description of a "utility truck", "utility van" running the biker into the median curb and killing him. The police report says "no other vehicles involved".

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#87 Feb 25, 2013
"this year" should be "in the past 12 months or so".

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#88 Feb 25, 2013
BS Rumor wrote:
It is all BS rumors. Contact your local PD, they will tell you it is BS. The FPD even put out a notice that this is pure rumors that come out every Spring and Fall. Check your sources.
It looks like TNT is operating in West Houston. 3 I know killed in the last year. The police are writing all of them up as "no other vehicles involved". The last one, Saturday night, witnesses at the scene gave to the pollice a description of a "utility truck", "utility van" running the biker into the median curb and killing him. The police report says "no other vehicles involved".
ghost out

Gaffney, SC

#90 Mar 19, 2013
ummmm yeah piru is from LA as in Louisiana not los angeles dumb ass. I just heard about this shit starting up again. so if any of you people do know a member of tnt let them know i know where a couple of them are and i know where some loved ones of some of the ones that are not in this country are...... not a guy of many words enough said.
ghost out

Gaffney, SC

#91 Mar 19, 2013
ummmm yeah piru is from LA as in Louisiana not los angeles dumb ass.
Fraud

Duluth, GA

#92 Mar 21, 2013
You ppl are morons. There is no TNT. It's all a myth, made up BS. Go watch SOA.
MC Patch

United States

#93 Mar 23, 2013
The 1% MC world is aware. Over million Strong and there pist.
FAAF81

Huntington Beach, CA

#94 Mar 26, 2013
Just heard about this garbage. Someone want to roll on any of our members then they've got another thing comin. And to the kid with the TNT logo on your vehicle, I suggest you take that off. Pretty soon this situation will escalate and you won't be able to talk your way outta this one again.
LMFAO

Duluth, GA

#95 Mar 27, 2013
And another idiot commenting. Nice threat....
biker

Fort Worth, TX

#96 Apr 3, 2013
I looking for for a TNT car club bitch.
LMFAO

United States

#97 Apr 4, 2013
biker wrote:
I looking for for a TNT car club bitch.
Your mom is a butch. Keep looking retard. There is no such thing..
STR8LEG AVMC

Chouteau, OK

#98 May 6, 2013
The "other side" has taken notice. I am a biker in Oklahoma & at our CoC meeting yesterday this topic came up. It has also been said that they are targeting bikers in OK & Texas. So to the guy who says he knows the founder, you better talk to your boy & tell him to set the record straight. I can promise you this, the MCs will not tolerate it, and you can bet your ass the 1%ers will damn sure rectify this situation.
MC Member wrote:
I know for a fact that TNT has been hunting bikers. One of my friends ended up being the target. To all those that say itís not true can bite me. I donít know why their initiation process had to involve normal ole bikers out for a joy ride getting hurt. Go kill a rapist or something leave innocent people who enjoy being on 2 wheels alone. And so yaíll know there are one car that does the hit, and another car taking pictures of it. You take a pic of me while Iím on my bike with my wife will have barrel of my Glock pointed at your forehead. ITS NOT A RUMOR and those who think it is need to wake up and you will see the repercussions because not only the normal biker community Is affected by this but the other side of the biker world has noticed and it wonít be long before they squash the problem .
LMAO

United States

#99 May 7, 2013
I can't believe y'all still believe all this crap. It's not true. It probably someone hiding under the pretense to make it look like someone else. Y'all might want to look at the clubs your club is having issues with. TNT could just be a patsy.
One-percenter

Phoenix, AZ

#100 May 20, 2013
FAAF81 wrote:
Just heard about this garbage. Someone want to roll on any of our members then they've got another thing comin. And to the kid with the TNT logo on your vehicle, I suggest you take that off. Pretty soon this situation will escalate and you won't be able to talk your way outta this one again.
AGAIN???
AZKNUCKLES

Phoenix, AZ

#101 May 20, 2013
Word just got put out tonight all over Arizona. Regardless if these guys are the original TNT or not, they are flying TNT on their cars. Not sure if any riders have been hit or hurt here yet, but I understand there has been several attempts, and all witnesses saw the same thing, a big TNT club sticker on the back of the car. I'm not going to make any threats, but AZ is not a smart place to try to run down bikers. They don't need concealed weapons permits here, it is the wild west and full of bikers, both MC and independent.
lady ion

Austin, TX

#102 May 23, 2013
For those who think this is not happening perhaps they can go visit my friend in the hospital. She was run off the road last week by one of these TNT guys. They had a big black SUV she thinks was an escalade and a TNT sticker in the back window. My gun is within easy reach when I ride and will have no problem shooting the son of a bitch that tries taking me down. If I'm going down so are they.
Steve-O

United States

#103 Jun 5, 2013
Give me a break. There is no such thing as a TNT car club at Bragg, Bliss, Hood or even in San Antonio. It's all an urban myth, a BS rumor. Talk to your local PD and ask them about the TNT car club. They will tell you. Then, go stand in a dark bathroom, state in the mirror and say Bloody Mary three times. Idiots.
Steve-O

United States

#104 Jun 5, 2013
*stare.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#105 Jun 10, 2013
Steve-O wrote:
Give me a break. There is no such thing as a TNT car club at Bragg, Bliss, Hood or even in San Antonio. It's all an urban myth, a BS rumor. Talk to your local PD and ask them about the TNT car club. They will tell you. Then, go stand in a dark bathroom, state in the mirror and say Bloody Mary three times. Idiots.
The TNT Custom Car Club is well established in Dallas. It has become well established in Houston, operating in west Houston. The Confederation of Clubs has on its list of priorities to verify its existence in San Antonio, where there are reports of motorcyclists being killed with the same MO observed in Dallas and Houston.
The MO:
Initiation as a fully-vetted member into the TNT Custom Car Club requires that the candidate kill a motorcyclist with a vehicle. Another car will follow and make a photograph of the murder after the initiation right has been completed.
We have "acquired" some of these pictures from Dallas. We have identified some of the TNT members in Houston. We are investigating San Antonio.
The TNT club has adjusted their targetting. They are afraid of an encounter with colors. They choose a lone rider with clean, or no leathers for a victim.
The usual case is a police report stating "no other vehicles involved", as was the case a couple of months ago on Hwy 6 in Houston when there were several eye wtnesses and we actually have a very good description of the vehicle from them.
Sooperman

Columbus, OH

#106 Jun 12, 2013
Seriously? You all believe this crap? Come on now....this has been going on for 3 years, at least. If there was a club that did this...would they have decals on their cars? Would they release their business on how they initiate their members?

Go talk to you local police and they can verify whether or not a club exist and how they operate. Don't believe the urban myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... 15 hr Shoney 6
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) Feb 26 Daughter 72
Looking for Weimer stud Feb 26 Lostinpines 1
Motorcycle clubs (Oct '13) Feb 23 Interested 13
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Feb 22 Tom Davis 18
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Feb 16 MeandMe 617
Wingmen (Jul '10) Feb 13 Heart-of-Chrome 14
Fort Bragg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Bragg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:03PM
Cam Newton Reportedly on Stage at Charlotte Nightclub Moments Before Shooting
Yahoo! Sports 4:06 PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL
Bleacher Report 7:39 PM
How Should the Redskins Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets