|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a given. Us black people with all our "natural rhythm" are known as good dancers and spectacular field singers.
No one, and I mean no one, does the River Dance like me....
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

No I do not beleive in one party rule, I believe in democracy. It is regretable to me that the once respectable republican party has been taken over by detestable republikans who care nothing about the USA but only for what they can squeeze out of the government. They use hate , fear mongering and pseudo ideology to win over the uneductated freaks who will follow them and vote tax breaks to the rich. As a registered independent, I looked seriously at Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. I thought it possible that he would emerge as a leader.But he seemed to campaign against himself by insulting the British, by declaring that indigent students should forgo college loans because they could just "borrow the money from their parents", by insulting a huge segment of the voters with inane comments revealing that he was not a Mitt but a TWITT. Now , I have to endure 4 more years of whining from republikans who fail to realize that their loss was the result of presenting an idiot for a condidate.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you jumped in for Arnold, I'll ask you, do believe in a one party rule? Per, Arnold, his comrades and you, the Republicans are wrong on everything. So if the Demokrats are so right about all things not only in the U.S. but the world, I would think you would like to have Dems just rule the country. Therefore, you lean toward communist rule. That is what communists do isn't it? Find one party, vote in a single ruler from that party and run the whole show. It's not about the "boogers", "Red Witch Hunts" etc, look at your own posts. You all are just happy as pigs in slop that Dems could just rule forever. Hell, let's just go ahead and start with the one party forever rule now and make all your above listed voters happy and all will be right in the U.S.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a given. Us black people with all our "natural rhythm" are known as good dancers and spectacular field singers.
What about your white heritage?I hear white people are good at math.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No one, and I mean no one, does the River Dance like me....
You have been holding out on me!!! I must see this "River Dance".:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What about your white heritage?I hear white people are good at math.
My white half likes to go to NASCAR races,dip smokeless tobacco and drink Budwieser to excess, but my black half knows better and rules.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
No I do not beleive in one party rule, I believe in democracy. It is regretable to me that the once respectable republican party has been taken over by detestable republikans who care nothing about the USA but only for what they can squeeze out of the government. They use hate , fear mongering and pseudo ideology to win over the uneductated freaks who will follow them and vote tax breaks to the rich. As a registered independent, I looked seriously at Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. I thought it possible that he would emerge as a leader.But he seemed to campaign against himself by insulting the British, by declaring that indigent students should forgo college loans because they could just "borrow the money from their parents", by insulting a huge segment of the voters with inane comments revealing that he was not a Mitt but a TWITT. Now , I have to endure 4 more years of whining from republikans who fail to realize that their loss was the result of presenting an idiot for a condidate.
<quoted text>
Here, here, well said.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
My white half likes to go to NASCAR races,dip smokeless tobacco and drink Budwieser to excess, but my black half knows better and rules.
Omg, I've never been to a race, I don't use any tobacco, I don't drink at all...AM I BLACK?!? White people DO look at me funny....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
"DIP" oh Lord no! That's awful AZ. I'm glad at least one half of you knows better!:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm....everybody looks at me funny...come to think of it....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Omg, I've never been to a race, I don't use any tobacco, I don't drink at all...AM I BLACK?!? White people DO look at me funny....
Geez, no kidding? None of those? You must be a lighter version brother. I have many of those as friends because their attitude is right. So is yours. The only thing that you really want to match in color are your socks and shoes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I think there's something you're failing to grasp. I'm John Q Public, I don't know anyone that has the money to run for president nor will I ever and I'd venture to say 99% of most people voting don't have the financial capability to run for POTUS. So, you're saying me, a Republican, personally picked Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate and everyone that voted for him? By your own admission you gave pause to not vote for Obama for whatever reason, and I still don't know if you did or didn't; however, why are Republicans like me guilty of being the presenter of an idiot for a candidate? You, Mr. Independent, have a bad habit of lumping everyone into one stereotypical category based off of their affiliation to a political party. Everyone in the Republican party in your eyes are rich, greedy, Bible thumpers, against science and math (it's not I'm against math, I just suck at it), education in general, racists and rednecks. I don't know you, but we both have college degrees, my kid attended private school, yours' didn't but I believe from previous posts by you, your children as mine have done just fine, I'm a christian, I'm not greedy and I'm damn sure I pay my fair share of taxes and probably then some, I'm called a racist because I don't believe anyone of any race should get a perpetual free ride off the back of hard working citizens and the word "illegal immigrant" "undocumented worker" i.e. illegal means they're ILLEGAL, just like murder, driving drunk, speeding etc. The word "illegal" means it's against the law. I didn't make up the meaning, it's right there in the dictionary. The opposite of "legal" is "illegal", get it? Therefore, I think they should enter the country legally and if it takes a while, that's not my problem to pony up and pay benefits for them until it's LEGAL. I might be a redneck, but rest assured I'm not a skank redneck.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, no kidding? None of those? You must be a lighter version brother. I have many of those as friends because their attitude is right. So is yours. The only thing that you really want to match in color are your socks and shoes.
doctor says, that i'm colorblind.I should have known that, the day my mother asked me why I was leaving the house dressed in twelve different shades of pink...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> doctor says, that i'm colorblind.I should have known that, the day my mother asked me why I was leaving the house dressed in twelve different shades of pink...
That just means that you were Elvis

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That just means that you were Elvis
Minus the gut, and the bank account...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I think there's something you're failing to grasp. I'm John Q Public, I don't know anyone that has the money to run for president nor will I ever and I'd venture to say 99% of most people voting don't have the financial capability to run for POTUS. So, you're saying me, a Republican, personally picked Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate and everyone that voted for him? By your own admission you gave pause to not vote for Obama for whatever reason, and I still don't know if you did or didn't; however, why are Republicans like me guilty of being the presenter of an idiot for a candidate? You, Mr. Independent, have a bad habit of lumping everyone into one stereotypical category based off of their affiliation to a political party. Everyone in the Republican party in your eyes are rich, greedy, Bible thumpers, against science and math (it's not I'm against math, I just suck at it), education in general, racists and rednecks. I don't know you, but we both have college degrees, my kid attended private school, yours' didn't but I believe from previous posts by you, your children as mine have done just fine, I'm a christian, I'm not greedy and I'm damn sure I pay my fair share of taxes and probably then some, I'm called a racist because I don't believe anyone of any race should get a perpetual free ride off the back of hard working citizens and the word "illegal immigrant" "undocumented worker" i.e. illegal means they're ILLEGAL, just like murder, driving drunk, speeding etc. The word "illegal" means it's against the law. I didn't make up the meaning, it's right there in the dictionary. The opposite of "legal" is "illegal", get it? Therefore, I think they should enter the country legally and if it takes a while, that's not my problem to pony up and pay benefits for them until it's LEGAL. I might be a redneck, but rest assured I'm not a skank redneck.
Skank? That's the best part of the meat....Ohh..that's"shank "....nevermind...anyway,T SF YOU HAVE to know a lot of republicans weren't down with the choice of Mitt ROMNEY....Bobby J. From Louisiana, and Rubio would have been good choices, guess they weren't old enough...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Skank? That's the best part of the meat....Ohh..that's"shank "....nevermind...anyway,T SF YOU HAVE to know a lot of republicans weren't down with the choice of Mitt ROMNEY....Bobby J. From Louisiana, and Rubio would have been good choices, guess they weren't old enough...
Skank or shank, they're both a cheap piece of meat.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
haaaa haaaa!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say it, bone-in meat has more flavor:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta say it, bone-in meat has more flavor:)
uhhhhh.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> uhhhhh.....
well.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beat dads (Feb '10) Thu Ladygh 7
NC officials seek comment on fracking rules Wed Twisted 2
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Aug 15 Heather lynn 6
Review: Premier Electrical Staffing (Dec '13) Aug 14 Cory Trevor 2
Fracking In Lee County Aug 11 Payday 2
Bingo Info in Sanford Please! Aug 6 Mommasun 1
"The Labor guy" Aug 2 Big Mike 1

Search the Fort Bragg Forum:
•••
•••