First Prev
of 2
Next Last
must remain a mystery

Fort Bragg, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2006
I wonder why CSM Amacker "retired" so fast? I think one week was all it took and he was gone. They didn't even have a replacement selected.
unknown

Maxton, NC

#2 Jul 2, 2009
CSM Amacker,

Needed to retire, he is a selfish individual.
Most of the soldiers in the division was happy to see him leave, I know I was.
Retired paratrooper

Maxton, NC

#3 Jul 2, 2009
I know Wolf when he was a BDE CSM, and felt that he did not represent the Army values.
His attitude toward MINORITIES was not fair!!!!
He retired early, no, not early enough!!!!
Now he is working on post in the IG office, what a place for his terrible leadership to work!!!!!!!!
Retired paratrooper

Maxton, NC

#4 Jul 2, 2009
I am happy he is gone
Female Paratrooper

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Sep 14, 2009
I'm so happy CSM Amacker retire, I was physically assaulted by a Male paratrooper and called the MP's, and when the report came out on the blotter CSM Amakcer had my CSM, 1SG and PTL SGT on the red carpet asking why did I call the MP's. He made me feel like I did something wrong, when one has the right to put their hand on another paratrooper especially for doing their job. And yes they created a job for him in the IG office on post, but from my knowledge he's no longer their and rightfully so.
Former DIVARTY Soldier

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Amacker is a POS. He treated Soldiers like they were inferior. I spent over 15 years in DIVARTY and served under some stellar leaders, my question is how did this asshole get selected as DIVARTY CSM..never mind CSM of my beloved Division...Amacker is an embarrassment to the 319th and the 82d Airborne Division
Truth

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2011
The individuals posting negative comments about CSM Amacker echo like a bunch of "goldbrick" spoiled brats. It's obvious the "Retired paratrooper" is playing the race card which epitomizes derelict black government personnel. Sounds like all of you complaining "prima donnas" are the real embarrassment to the Army and the country.
ExO

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2011
unknown wrote:
CSM Amacker,
Needed to retire, he is a selfish individual.
Most of the soldiers in the division was happy to see him leave, I know I was.
The only ones happy to see him go were the defiant lazy black racist soldiers, you should know.
King P

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Oct 17, 2011
Without the Ranger Tab, CSM Amacker should never have had the job.
Tom

Holly Springs, NC

#10 Oct 17, 2011
A Ranger Tab is the least of his deficiencies. He is DISLOYAL and just an DIRTBAG in general.
Problem is, he never served in the Division until he was a Bn CSM...fact
For get it

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Jan 11, 2012
Five years latter still talking about the Guy WOW!
wit man

Columbia, SC

#12 Feb 29, 2012
ExO wrote:
<quoted text>The only ones happy to see him go were the defiant lazy black racist soldiers, you should know.
I am a white man and I say the abuse this animal did.
He thought about himself and if you were not in his small little circle-then you at any level, were GONE!!!! I served in the 82nd for 15 years and I seen it all or enough. Racist comments can come in all shapes and sizes, he fit the shape and the size!!!!
I personally seen him move BN and BDE CSMs out of position, only to put who looked like him in position. Oh, and by the way, Bragg produses some of the best Soldiers, minority Soldiers I have seen in my career. I would not have made CSM if it was not for those who did not look like ME! Those who cared for all and not just thier own career!!!!
ssg steeno

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
The individuals posting negative comments about CSM Amacker echo like a bunch of "goldbrick" spoiled brats. It's obvious the "Retired paratrooper" is playing the race card which epitomizes derelict black government personnel. Sounds like all of you complaining "prima donnas" are the real embarrassment to the Army and the country.
this is right. the wolf was awsome.
Tony

Newport News, VA

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Wolf, you the man
Hohenfels Friend

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Maybe all of you Paratroopers are just pissed that your Division has a Field Artillery CSM. Its about time the King of Battle got to be in charge. He was always a outstanding guy and Soldier.
Concerned Citizen

Athens, AL

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Just dealt with this POS last month at the Fort Bragg Range Control. Very unprofessional in his support of the soldiers. I put this out as a public service ... The guy is out for himself and should be avoided at all costs.
No Name

Killeen, TX

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Hohenfels Friend wrote:
Maybe all of you Paratroopers are just pissed that your Division has a Field Artillery CSM. Its about time the King of Battle got to be in charge. He was always a outstanding guy and Soldier.
And because of him the Division will never have a Field Artillery CSM again. The guy was a POS.
my2cents

Washington, DC

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Regardless of whether the speculation about his character or leadership is true or not, Let me tell you what’s is TRUE. He was there one week, gone the next, all without explanation, if that’s how they treat successful Division CSM's then maybe he is a decent guy lol
TGeeRetired

Odenton, MD

#19 Jun 11, 2013
I worked as a PLDC instructor for 2.5 years during 1999-2002 and Amacker was the Commadant during my finals months. Let me be frank and tell you all that he was literally a POS while assogned to the 18th ABN Corps. He came in the door literally getting rid of all of the minority cadre possible regardless of their tenure at the academy so much so that the Corps CSM at the time literally told him to cut it out and get back to business being a Commadant. He attempted to mount the FA crest alongside the 18th ABN CORPS and 82D unit crest that already existed on the building and was told to remove it asap by the Corps Commander. When I tell you this selfish/racist POS was literally finding any excuse to replace the PLDC cadre with his own people from FA I mean this without exaggeration. We got into a heated altercation in his office in front on my entire chain of command over a joke that was told about another cadre that he caught wind of. He literally cursed me out in front of my entire chain of command and never told any of us why we were there until he called us into the office! Yes he was literally a POS and I only wish I could find him and see him today face to face just to let him no he was a POS! SO for all you Amacker supporters that think posters are playing the race card I simply say go to hell and meet your idol hanging out in the cut!
Kraut

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Jun 11, 2013
TGeeRetired wrote:
I worked as a PLDC instructor for 2.5 years during 1999-2002 and Amacker was the Commadant during my finals months. Let me be frank and tell you all that he was literally a POS while assogned to the 18th ABN Corps. He came in the door literally getting rid of all of the minority cadre possible regardless of their tenure at the academy so much so that the Corps CSM at the time literally told him to cut it out and get back to business being a Commadant. He attempted to mount the FA crest alongside the 18th ABN CORPS and 82D unit crest that already existed on the building and was told to remove it asap by the Corps Commander. When I tell you this selfish/racist POS was literally finding any excuse to replace the PLDC cadre with his own people from FA I mean this without exaggeration. We got into a heated altercation in his office in front on my entire chain of command over a joke that was told about another cadre that he caught wind of. He literally cursed me out in front of my entire chain of command and never told any of us why we were there until he called us into the office! Yes he was literally a POS and I only wish I could find him and see him today face to face just to let him no he was a POS! SO for all you Amacker supporters that think posters are playing the race card I simply say go to hell and meet your idol hanging out in the cut!
Sounds like Wolf was doing his job cleaning house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs in fayetteville 9 hr somegurl 1
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Sat Proud Infidel 11
News Gangs Spreading In The Military (Aug '07) Sat Roach 356
News Man arrested in 2010 Bonnetsville store break-in Jun 21 Goldenhairsurprise 1
Review: Tint Plus (Oct '11) Jun 15 charles 14
Cheater Jun 13 Snowflakeheart 1
News Weird 6 mins ago 10:28 a.m.Classroom horror vid... Jun 12 Pope Closet Emeritus 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages