Since: Jan 11

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2011
I'm marrying my fiance on July 2nd, and August 10th, we will be moving to Fort Bragg. William is currently station in Fort Drum, and we have heard many things (good and bad) about the military housing on Fort Bragg. Any opinions from fellow Army wifes and such??

Fort Bragg, NC

#2 Aug 14, 2011
If you haven't been here yet, you'll learn that its pretty much disgusting. They are slowing renuvating but my sister lives here with her husband and I've been visiting and in the last couple weeks, I've killed at least 7 big cockroaches!? My sister even told me she was defrosting meat on the counter and she walked in to see a rat chewing through the plastic. Im pretty disappointed that she lives here and she told me they also don't do regular monthly sprays to make sure the bugs stay away. She has already spoken up a few times about it but they have done nothing to fix the bug or rat problem. Its really ridiculous how even the army is slacking to keep housing in good conditions. I'm hoping my sister gets to move to a new place soon.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I used to live on post and had no problems. But I also lived In hammond heights an Corregidor. Your sister prolly lived in Casablanca and that neighborhood is gross. It's considered the "ghetto" of Bragg.

With that said, these days, it's honestly cheaper to live off post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Mar 4 shawn 689
The Eastover Clinic Mar 2 Anonymous 2
Mud Sharks at Golds Gym in Hope Mills (Dec '16) Feb 24 Tyrone 27
Yard Sale Today - Montibello area Feb 24 Marie33 1
Man arrested for 2014 murder. Feb 21 Losers 1
Welcome Mongols MC (Jun '16) Feb 21 Lynn 17
Roxanne and boy Feb '18 4you 1

Fort Bragg Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages