Railhead and the fat squawRailhead again
Ukiah police and fire log: Saturday, April 19, 2014
Caller in the 1500 block of Lockwood Drive reported at 3:58 p.m. Sunday that a neighbor was washing a car and he was concerned about the use of water.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.
Since: May 08
#2 Apr 20, 2014
#3 Apr 22, 2014
Someone actually called the police about this? What a dumb FaaaUaaaCaaaK.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
#4 Apr 23, 2014
You must remember that these are some special people up there…..
People that really believe that oslamacare stopped the USA from entering a depression…Oslamacare save the country from what was about to be the largest depression the country has ever seen.
But when you ask some of these nuts how oslamacare did that they just look at you with glassed over eyes and will say did you not listen to oslamas speech? He told us that is what happened……
These are the same morons that have fought for nearly 20 years to stop Costco from coming to Ukiah……
When you ask them why they want to stop Costco they will tell you reasons like this.
1. They are going to clean up a haz-mat site and build on top of it. They must want to keep the polluted site polluted???
2.. Costco wants to rezone an abandoned pear orchard. This is a bad thing to these people. The pear orchard was cut down because it was not profitable to grow pears and there is not enough water to grow them. But they want the land to remain empty.
3. Costco will bring to many shoppers and their polluting cars to the town.
4. Nobody shops at Costco they claim. They really believe that Costco made up the number of people that drive the 80 miles from Mendocino County to Santa Rosa everyday.
5. Costco is a corporation and therefore evil. They believe that anyone that either makes more money than them or works for one of these evil giants is as evil as when George Bush flew the airplanes into the trade towers.
6. Costco will not even pay minimum wage and they never pay one dime in taxes. They got this information from one of their liberal gods that owns the food coop in Ukiah where they sell a gallon of milk for ten dollars.
7. The stars are not in the perfect alignment for a project like this. And building Costco at a time like this will cause the earth to rapidly heat up and all of the ice will melt causing the whole world to be covered in water.
8. A indian at one time built a fire and camped for the night at the location. So building a Costco there will upset the spirt world. This also could cause the end of the world but this time the earth will freeze into a solid chunk of ice.
9. The property should be donated to all of the dope smokers so they can have a big pot garden next to the freeway and they can teach the children how to grow dope, trim dope and smoke dope. Doing this will keep them from ever becoming evil like reason number 5
10. This is the last undeveloped piece of land in the entire county. It is such a waste of precious mother earth to sell food to people at a great price. And Costco only sells GMO foods and they only hire child slaves to build all of their products.
Can you see why this is normal up there?
Add your comments below
|he's a dirty old man/narsistic jerk||Oct 14||Mitch Redworm||4|
|Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06)||Oct 14||jana4||128|
|Subway in Ukiah hopes to create psychic energy||Oct 2||Paulo soccer||1|
|Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Mar '10)||Sep 26||Goat-T-Nips||56|
|Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 (May '15)||Sep 22||Jen black||3|
|Should Fort Bragg Change It's Name?||Sep '17||vanessa blonk vi||2|
|Sheriff condemns Mendocino Countya s a gentlea ...||Sep '17||jimbo starchy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Fort Bragg Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC