Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He's a lot wiser then you. We might not agree on many things, but I could sit down and have coffee with him, not you.
I wouldn’t mind a cup, I don’t have that many vices left... but Coffee is probably the biggest one ( if you can call Coffee a vice )

My wife and I broke down and bought one of those Kurg K cup coffee machines, single serve, Now that the kids are all grown and out of the house and we wake at different times ( I wake up at 4am every morning, hold over from my years as a balloon pilot ) and I never made coffee because I wanted to wait until my wife would wake up hours later so I didn’t waste the pot.

But now.... every cup is fresh no matter when you make it... it is more expensive, both the machine and each cup, but at my age, it is worth it!

Highly recommended

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In the hebrew it says staff, not rod. And even in context of a rod it doesn't mean to hit them fool! It says if he loves him is chastens him, not beat the crap out of them! I could normally picture a loving father correcting their son and explaining how their son was wrong, not beating the crap out of them fool!
It seems like something was wrong with your childhood, care to explain?
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Stick with it, maybe you'll be able to see the light
LULU

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

TRUTH!!!!
killcarb.org
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the hebrew for that word, FOOL! EVIL TRANSLATORS OF THE BIBLE WRITE IT TO SAY SOMETHING IT ORIGINALLY DIDNT!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Were you there when they wrote it? Most crazy people like you translate it the way you want it to be. The Bible is full of lessons, of how to be a good person, you have learned none of them.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only giving facts fool! Stop hullicating that your mother loves you, accept that you are worthless trash!
That explains it, what a child needs is love, not just facts. How long have you been out of the orphanage? Do you work?
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Those SMUCKERS from out of town are posting again, where do they come from?

Must be lazy posting frogs?

Post toasty frogs you mean.

d-DON is not working on these clowns?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually look in the hebrew, fool! It says it, there is an actual lexicon for it, google it!
Prov 13:24:“He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes (diligently).”

Prov 19:18:“Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.”

Prov 22:15:“Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”

Prov 23:13:“Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.”

Prov 23:14:“Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell (Shoel).”
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Storae locker is full
Retired KY Coal Miner

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

You people want to really get into an interesting conversation about Global Warming try this:

Go to the Pineville, KY Topix Forum and and get into a debate with the people there about it.

I am SERIOUS. Do it. Folks in both places might learn something.
Gottems

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Smokem if you gottems.
Wisked

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

A new cult has popped up, tea party community?
PeeCrow

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ". Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist. They called John Adams a Treasonist.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RDouglas wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant a tree. They love carbon!!!
I didn't call all of you tree huggers to be mean... it was just that you're all on one thread. It's quite interesting how you guys think.

I'm not hating on you guys in no way!!
PeeCrow

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BUT WE DID GET OUR BACKSIDES KICKED FROM HERE TO THE MOON LAST YEAR IN 2012, P.S. PLEASE SEND MORE MONEY SO WE CAN WASTE IT LIKE LAST YEAR.

REMEBER THE SOUTH, WE BROUGHT THE COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES BECAUSE WE WERE IGNORANT SOUTHERNER'S - JUST LIKE THE HILLYBILLY'S IN 'THE TEA PARTY COMMUNITY.'

Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ".

Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist.

They called John Adams a Treasonist. They called Thomas Jefferson a Trouble-Maker.

I will keep fighting for the restoration of our Liberty and Freedoms in America until I draw my last breathe on earth.

Married, 5 children whom I could not be prouder of.

A deep abiding love for God, Country, my family and friends.

Feel free to email anytime:(kencrow@restoringamer icaproject.org)
Bandannas

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No more today, your still a out of towners blowhards, P.S. get your hang nails cut and filed.
Bag O beans

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I see the bag O beans has posted again.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Hush child!
No lightning bolts yet!
Karpet

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Those out of towners posters made another spot on the carpet, A-Dee-Doo.

Street paving is done every hour on the hour to keep those nasty out of towners from leaving their stains all over the place.
DJST

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Bragg Discussions

Search the Fort Bragg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min ALEC 200,369
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Van Hotel cleanup (Apr '10) Jul 30 shawna 11
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Review: Fort Bragg Transmission Service Jul 27 George S 1
Mendocino Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul 25 Musikologist 4
•••
•••

Fort Bragg News Video

•••
•••

Fort Bragg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••