Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232042 Aug 12, 2014
I don't see a ss 'marriage'. Even you know a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender half isn't the same as marriage.

Smirk.
more hole

Covina, CA

#232044 Aug 12, 2014
More hole republicans post here a lot.
1212fell

Berryville, AR

#232045 Aug 12, 2014
Whoa Archie Bunker!!! Which God are you talking about? Remember, the Romans and Greeks had gods, and they didn't much care about who slept with whom. Food for thought?
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
short holes

Covina, CA

#232046 Aug 12, 2014
August 2014.

More hole republicans post here a lot because California doesn't want them anymore.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232047 Aug 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True Pete. Hey Pee Pee saw a nice article from Bruin land about my Skers.
http://gojoebruin.com/2014/08/07/remembering-...
Well Riccardo, we do have something interesting to say that comes out of Westwood about every four years or so ;)

Since: Aug 14

Whittier, CA

#232048 Aug 12, 2014
You have the right to be gay in the closet of choice. No one can change that. Marriage has the right to be one man and one woman, no gay has the right to change that
Fact is, many closet gays want to change marriage but are afraid to come out of the closet.

If you are for same sex marriage you are either gay or a closet gay. Be proud, you can not change????

Whittier, CA

#232049 Aug 12, 2014
Only sys who oppose gay adoption can present evidence of no intent to harm children. So, is gay marriage about easier access to children or about access to finances of other gays?

“Crush, kill, destroy.”

Since: Aug 08

#232050 Aug 12, 2014
Hi Mom.
oblong

Covina, CA

#232051 Aug 12, 2014
August 2014.

More salty dog hole Republicans post here a lot because California doesn't want them anymore.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232052 Aug 12, 2014
Justice_League wrote:
You have the right to be gay in the closet of choice. No one can change that. Marriage has the right to be one man and one woman, no gay has the right to change that
Fact is, many closet gays want to change marriage but are afraid to come out of the closet.
If you are for same sex marriage you are either gay or a closet gay. Be proud, you can not change????
First of all before i get called a name, I'm not gay, now with that said If people are born gay or straight or bi or asexual, nobody should be ashamed of who they are. Since there are 2% gays in this country, gay marriage is being decided by many straights. I really don't care if the 2% marry, it won't make a bit of difference.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#232053 Aug 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all before i get called a name, I'm not gay, now with that said If people are born gay or straight or bi or asexual, nobody should be ashamed of who they are. Since there are 2% gays in this country, gay marriage is being decided by many straights. I really don't care if the 2% marry, it won't make a bit of difference.
My feelings exactly!!

West Hollywood, CA

#232054 Aug 12, 2014
Justice_League wrote:
Only sys who oppose gay adoption can present evidence of no intent to harm children. So, is gay marriage about easier access to children or about access to finances of other gays?
Well sir, if my lifelong partner Jonathan were to take ill and I would need to provide the necessary medical care and/or make arrangements for him, I would not be able to under the current laws :/

That is a privileged oversight that many like straight individuals like you do not raise an inkling of a thought about :(

Go UCLA/LGBT Bruins and our progressive changes we demand for our ever-changing world!

West Hollywood, CA

#232055 Aug 12, 2014
oblong wrote:
August 2014.
More salty dog hole Republicans post here a lot because California doesn't want them anymore.
You may be right Mr/Ms Covina, but here is an interesting oxymoron for you. My partner Jonathan is both gay and a Republican :/

He votes to the right because he says that California's wacky, liberal laws are driving good small businesses out of our state! I see his point entirely, but alas, I have my own hair salon so it matters not to me either way. My tips I receive for my flamboyant creations gets me through any taxes levied my way ;)
3 P republicans

Covina, CA

#232056 Aug 12, 2014
3 Pee Republicans always make a mess on this site and other's.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232057 Aug 12, 2014
"Ball your local hairdresser."
Fr Galonz

Sonoma, CA

#232058 Aug 12, 2014
The lady that said that the reason there are so many teaporty folks in kalifornya is that the donner party wouldnt eat them, she should be ashamed. That is not the reason. I dont think so. No.
BaLugga Glenn Bck

Covina, CA

#232059 Aug 12, 2014
Balugga to you becker head.
Fr Galonz

Chicago, IL

#232061 Aug 13, 2014
Libtard go away and crap in someone elses hay !
Golita

Covina, CA

#232062 Aug 13, 2014
topix.com glendora forum - 3 Pee Republicans always make a mess on this site and other's.

United States

#232063 Aug 13, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all before i get called a name, I'm not gay, now with that said If people are born gay or straight or bi or asexual, nobody should be ashamed of who they are. Since there are 2% gays in this country, gay marriage is being decided by many straights. I really don't care if the 2% marry, it won't make a bit of difference.
It is your choice to lie or try to deceive. I do not care if you call yourself gay or straight, but all medical evidence is that no gay gene exists and no homosexual orientation exists in humans or animals. No one is born gay, also there are 1.4% gay men and .8% lesbian. You may not care if 3 people marry or if an adult daughter and mom marry, but realize that is your line of morality and like same sex marriage it is opposed by most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willits man receives 25 to life sentence for mu... 15 hr marianne anderson 1
Recent Mendocino County rainfall not enough to ... Nov 22 The Fear tator 3
Vacaville man arrested in Willits homicide Nov 22 marianne anderson 3
Ukiah police and fire log: Friday, Nov. 21, 2014 Nov 21 Here Is One 1
Burger King to get a facelift in Ukiah Nov 17 Here Is One 3
Northern Mendocino County arrest reports for No... Nov 16 Here Is One 1
New Verizon tower permit requested for north of... Nov 16 Here Is One 1

Fort Bragg News Video

Fort Bragg Dating
Find my Match

Fort Bragg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Bragg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Bragg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:06 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:06PM
Charles Woodson has no intention to retire after this season
NBC Sports 9:50 PM
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Oakland Raiders' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 13: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Seahawks vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
Fallon's 49ers-Seahawks Superlatives