in the dark in the bay area

in the dark in the bay area

Posted in the Fort Bragg Forum

Kathy A

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I've met many people/friends in Ft.Bragg over the last 20 years. I heard today via FB (may or may not be true) about someone committed suicide and jumped off the bridge in Fort Bragg. Does anyone know about this?
Fbmom

Fort Bragg, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2012
A 62-year-old Fort Bragg woman apparently leaped to her death from the Noyo Bridge Tuesday, Fort Bragg police reported.

Witnesses told police they saw Alice Bernice Carrison walking on the bridge, then jumping into the water below at about 11:25 a.m. The bridge is 97 feet above the water.

Officers found the body floating face down in the water under the bridge. The U.S. Coast Guard pulled her from the water and attempted to resuscitate her, police said.

The incident is under investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Ross' (the fire bug-arcinest) dealer Jul 19 yesits me 1
Where is the cops and sheriffs and why do willi... Jul 18 brooktrails homeo... 2
the druggies has lost his and her minds Jul 16 mastergardr 2
News LETTER Feeling poorly? Must it be Remco? (Mar '09) Jul 13 Earthspeakorg 22
News Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, July 2, 2015 (Jul '15) Jul 6 Princess retta 64
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... Jun '16 Fred 1
must be at least "40" and acts like 14 year old Jun '16 Ashlee 2

Fort Bragg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages