Coast Cop Watch Committee finding its...

Coast Cop Watch Committee finding its niche - Ft. Bragg Advocat...

There are 4 comments on the Fort Bragg Advocate-News story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Coast Cop Watch Committee finding its niche - Ft. Bragg Advocat.... In it, Fort Bragg Advocate-News reports that:

Lacking the commotion experienced in June, Coast Cop Watch's third meeting quickly settled into a productive discussion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Bragg Advocate-News.

Jeg55

Jackson St Forest, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2008
Isee that the good people of Fort Bragg are reinventing the wheel again!
ktm 1

Newark, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2010
my son was assulted by a off duty officer of the law i filed a report with the FBPD and nothing has been done i just want some feed back
cinnimom

Hayward, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Dear Ktm1 I don't doubt this for a minute. This area tends to be a starting ground taking in new and unexperianced which also tend to be the the bottom of the barrel. We have excellent officers here and its not to say that new ones won't be excellent too - however I know for a fact that the local PD hired someone that should NEVER have been an officer and I'm certain that he has been a topic of much discussion at these cop watch meetings. The PD has new upper management that I believe is good for the department however don't stop asking for answers because they are in a very precarious position of power and some find it intoxicating to push the limit. Be strong for your son and you may wind up saving some other citizen the pain and suffering of assult.
shippy

Alameda, CA

#4 May 21, 2010
Interesting issue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News H1N1 free clinics scheduled; open to everyone (Feb '10) Jul 17 the fear tator 16
Sunn Acoustics (Jun '14) Jul 1 Jerry Albasleeze 6
freaky old maN-mini cooper Jun 30 kaylee ayala 10
i ask before who or what is halloween mini cooper Jun 30 its me again 1
Trump Statue Arrives Jun 22 trump4everalways 1
beware of these druggies with sociopathic and n... Jun 22 annie oklet 5
IT's so hot!!! Jun '17 Jase Warner 2

Fort Bragg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages