Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg A...

Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News

There are 56 comments on the Fort Bragg Advocate-News story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News. In it, Fort Bragg Advocate-News reports that:

Kevin Iriliah Brunelle, 32, turned himself in at Fort Bragg Police department Tuesday afternoon and was arrested on suspicion of the murder of Curtis James Crowder, of Fort Bragg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Bragg Advocate-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

United States

#78 Apr 13, 2011
the ONLY reason he didnt go down for murder is because he pled to get less time, and i noticed you didnt mention anything about the restraining order...wonder why??? and why would curt need a lawyer? he was already murdered by kevin....and where does the self defense come in??? was he defending himself from curt opening a door that kevin knocked on so he could shoot him? you really are your mothers child, and deserve the last name brunelle, you wear the name well!!!!
AMANDA BRUNELLE

United States

#80 Apr 13, 2011
And if they really thought it was a he just knocked on the door and shot him they would not of giving him a plea bargain. God will get all of you people watch!!! And yes I hold the brunelle name strong wouldnt of done it without them. Should of let keirsten get to know her dad. And his time got cut down cuz of someone you know so think of who you really know.
ACE

United States

#82 Apr 13, 2011
HA seems someone on here knows how amanda and her mother really are. always placing the blame on someone else rather than the ones who deserve it. no one ever said that curt was perfect far from it like the rest of the human population. but for anyone to be parading around praising kevin after what he did is just as sick and twisted as kevin. no one in this town had a perfect life and we have all made mistakes but why try blaming someone that wasnt even in the same counrty, melissa has done an outstanding job as a mother to all of her children and without having a good example of what a mother should be, its pretty amazing she has been able to be that outstanding of a mother. you can say what you want about what happend that night, but truely there are only two people that really know, one is not here to tell his side and the other is locked up. so its just speculation on what anyone says. and it doesnt matter how much time kevin got or didnt get, point is he took another mans life, there for he should have gotten the same. bottom line is families were torn apart and several little girls will live the majority of their lives and all of their lives without having a daddy around because of the actions of one man who decided to play god.melissa keep up the good work, as far as the rest of that family goes you really might want to concider getting some sort of mental evaluation done, you have all been brain washed, starting with charlotte by kevin then it just trickeled down to her other daughters. none should ever turn their back on their own child, or make their childern choose between parents, or their other siblings. you should have all been there to support eachother. but in charlottes world it doesnt work that way.
AMANDA BRUNELLE

United States

#84 Apr 13, 2011
Shit you guys cant even say who you are what you cant admit what you support you not proud I AM. I LOVE YOU DAD CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU A HUG AND FOR YOU TO WALK ME DOWN AND GIVE ME AWAY LIKE A DAD THAT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BE
bunny

Fort Bragg, CA

#85 Apr 14, 2011
Why are ppl attacking the victim and the victims family on here... kevin should have gotten life in prision with a needle in his arm... i hope he gets whacked in prison.... his girlfriend charolette is the one who snitched him out and she is the evil bitch that has torn apart the family... no matter what blood is thicker than water and family should always be there for each other but since Charlotte is mentally unstable there is no chance of this family being normal again.... and as ppl saying shit about melissa going out to celebrate and not being home with her kid.... hello at least she still has all her kids unlike her unstable sister who only has what three out of 5 of her kids... wow you know if he didn't get life at least some justice was served and its better than nothing WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GO OUT AND PARTY! and celebrate the 16 year incarceration of kevin brunell. Melissa has been put thru so much drama and harassment over this whole bunch of bullshit.. and she dont deserve it neither does anyone around her or anyone that agrees with her I think that dumbass ppl need to just drop this shit and stop talkin shit and starting problems...
bunny

Fort Bragg, CA

#87 Apr 14, 2011
haha kevin is going to prison haha! HAHAHAHAHA
Lamanda

Ukiah, CA

#89 Apr 14, 2011
YOU ROCK, MELISSA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Lynn

Fort Bragg, CA

#93 Apr 16, 2011
Hiiii Lamanda!!! <3
Lamanda

Kelseyville, CA

#94 Apr 16, 2011
Hi Lynn. What are you doing?!?

I'm proud of who I am and who I support and I support the Crowder family and Melissa!!!!
Lamanda

Kelseyville, CA

#97 Apr 17, 2011
Slander?!? I don't see me slandering anyone on this page or in real life so how does slander have anything to do with me?!? Just because I work at the courthouse doesn't mean I can't have my opinions on things and can't support a side. Do I really think the Crowders would support all what crap?!? I haven't talked crap at all. I am allowed to say who I support. I have known the Crowder family for a long time and will support them. Yes, I have a child and I don't know what my child has to do with this. Can you please explain to me where my daughter comes into play? I take care of my daughter. The only time I don't have my daughter is while I am at work and she is at school. Some nerve you have to associate my name with slander and trying to incinuate that I don't take care of my daughter. It's funny that you hide behind the computer with the screen name slander and have the nerve to slander me. Isn't that calling the kettle black?!? What crap have I done?!? NOTHING. I have proof that I just go to work and home because of the stupid high school, Fort Bragg drama. This article and comments are about Kevin Brunelle NOT ME.
Lamanda

Kelseyville, CA

#98 Apr 17, 2011
Cupcake22 wrote:
This forum has nothing to do with lamanda and where she works its about the piece of shit who was lucky enough to get a deal of only 16 years and his deranged family who thinks incest is best I hope the brunells rot
Thanks for being smart,cupcake. Atleast someone knows what this is all about and it's not about me!!!!
jessica

Richmond, CA

#99 Apr 18, 2011
i grew up with kurt and and melissa i have no respect for someone who stands by a murrder over her children she should think about her grand daughter and no this not melissa this is curts cousin jessica if you dont fuck off i have melissa and keristan back your all stupid to stand by a murder he did he will pay the price even though its only sixteen years and that is way not enough do any of you people who stand by this murder have any self respect or idea what the meaning of family is
Justice 4 Curt

Boise, ID

#101 Apr 19, 2011
Thankful its all over with. Wish that it was longer then 16 years but hey he will mess up in prison that is just who he is. For the low lifes who still stick up for him how can you honestly still to this day stand up and lie? Melissa you are way better then "those" people annd you have your real friends and family you dont need them crazy people that have false head tumors getting in your way to a better life. In the end Keevin will get what he has coming and that is by god:) Have a FABULOUS week everyone
Lost Friend

Tokyo, Japan

#102 Feb 6, 2013
This is some of the most awful news I have heard in a loooong time. Through high school, Kevin was one of my best friends. While he did have issues, the good times are mostly all I can remember. This is just a terrible shame, and I can't imagine the pain he has gone on to cause people since we went different ways. Still I am curious, and concerned for him.(concerned even though probably I shouldn't) for he was good to me and since has obviously spun out of even his own control. Has anyone had contact with him. Good or bad, any comments or replies are pieces to this puzzle which I only just found.

I hope at least that he has manned up and appologized.
just a friend

Rohnert Park, CA

#103 Feb 22, 2013
kevin is doing just fine i talk to him all the time.
Goat-T-Nips

Santa Clarita, CA

#105 Sep 26, 2017
Hoping to have a 40 with you Kevin when you get out. Miss the family and you. Stay strong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willits man arrested for allegedly molesting Re... (Sep '08) Dec 8 Toma 19
News Mendocino Ballet brings holiday performances to... Dec 8 Smith smith famly 1
Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06) Dec 7 Long gone 130
Pay em less & Tax em MORE Dec 6 Rev Leroy 2
Military family needing a super cheap or free w... Oct '17 Spiritofsharing 1
drug dealers, willits , Oct '17 iknow 1
he's a dirty old man/narsistic jerk Oct '17 Mitch Redworm 4

Fort Bragg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages