jake t. austin is my cousin and single
Nicci

Three Rivers, MA

#3621 Jan 16, 2012
Jake T. Austin is so cute, but i'm only 12, almost 13.
Dubbah

London, UK

#3622 Jan 22, 2012
Yeah right like i believe that
Dubbah lolol

London, UK

#3623 Jan 22, 2012
Yeah riight like i believe that
Sasha

Graniteville, SC

#3624 Jan 27, 2012
Hey. Jake is awesome. i was wondering if i could ever meet him. he is one of my idols. i can't believe i ever gave up following him.
panda

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3625 Jan 30, 2012
are you the same age as jake and do you hang out?
Gaby xD

Brooklyn, NY

#3626 Mar 25, 2012
Do u still answer questions here?
CoOkIe

El Monte, CA

#3627 Jul 1, 2012
nicolette alexa szymanski wrote:
listen girls. jake t. austin is my cousin. and the jake that is on isnt him. but if it was what is wrong with you girls. you girls are acting like big animals fighting over a boy half of you never met. you guys are sayin "marry me, go out with me, date me, i love you." that make s you girls sound desperate. i am not tyrna be mean but come on. he is an actor. yea. you girls think he is cute. he aint the only cute boy in the world. he can only have 1 gf at a time and chances are you all wont get to date him. and what if you meet him and say he's cute but has nothing in common with you. that makes you feel bad cause you tried so hard to meet a boy that nothing really goes on between you to. my bffl theresa loves him but she has things in common (alot) with him and that is all that matters to her. sure. good looks are 4sure important. but so is personality. im jus tryna say you britny right. when jake t. austin comes to my house tomorrow. and he sees britny. he wants to break up with her cause all she does is nag. jake told me he wants a girl to like him for who he is and not for what he has. he want s to be there for his girl but also the girl to be there for him. like play sports hang out. thats all. well c ya. and plz take my advice.
_-xoxo-_
nicolette
alexa
szymanski
Well I just want to meet him I wanna get to know him better see what he likes I love sports and being me I'm also a funny girl but I just need to meet him before I start drooling over him (: reply back please really hoping I could meet him
yolanda

Riverside, CA

#3629 Jul 31, 2012
hi my names yolanda im 15 and i would ove to meet jake he seems lik a really nice guy nd you could find me on facebook as [email protected]
stacey corona

Elmhurst, NY

#3630 Sep 5, 2012
OMG i been reading this when i was 12 but now i am turning 18 but i believe this is Jack T.Austin cosin
stacey corona

Elmhurst, NY

#3631 Sep 5, 2012
and i hope u keep on writing
diana

San Pedro, CA

#3632 Dec 7, 2012
yea sure you know him how come you don't ask him to be my boyfriend
diana

San Pedro, CA

#3633 Dec 7, 2012
u are not is cuzin i am his girlfriend and fyi hes not single no more
Soccerlove

Brooklyn, NY

#3634 Jan 15, 2013
What sports does jake play?
Jennifer

Nyack, NY

#3635 Jun 6, 2013
Well I'm pretty close too I live 10 min. Away from he went to the same school as me but I never saw him at Felix festa middle school because I was in elementary still but now I'm going to Felix festa but its bad cause he moved on from middle school and now is in south high school :/
ladybug

Pearl, MS

#3636 Jun 9, 2013
nicolette alexa szymanski wrote:
listen girls. jake t. austin is my cousin. and the jake that is on isnt him. but if it was what is wrong with you girls. you girls are acting like big animals fighting over a boy half of you never met. you guys are sayin "marry me, go out with me, date me, i love you." that make s you girls sound desperate. i am not tyrna be mean but come on. he is an actor. yea. you girls think he is cute. he aint the only cute boy in the world. he can only have 1 gf at a time and chances are you all wont get to date him. and what if you meet him and say he's cute but has nothing in common with you. that makes you feel bad cause you tried so hard to meet a boy that nothing really goes on between you to. my bffl theresa loves him but she has things in common (alot) with him and that is all that matters to her. sure. good looks are 4sure important. but so is personality. im jus tryna say you britny right. when jake t. austin comes to my house tomorrow. and he sees britny. he wants to break up with her cause all she does is nag. jake told me he wants a girl to like him for who he is and not for what he has. he want s to be there for his girl but also the girl to be there for him. like play sports hang out. thats all. well c ya. and plz take my advice.
_-xoxo-_
nicolette
alexa
szymanski
do you really know him or you got info off internet
Mikayla

Romulus, MI

#3637 Jun 11, 2013
Oh, well that is very deep and nice for you to stay to ppl who is desperate. I mean for all you knwo he can be a killer not saying he is though but still.
Caitlyn Rutledge

Hemet, CA

#3638 Jun 11, 2013
Hey I really want jake t Austin to come to my house please
well

Roanoke, VA

#3639 Jun 11, 2013
is Jake Gay?
Just another fan

Valencia, CA

#3640 Jun 30, 2013
Oh my gosh.
You posted this so long ago.. And probably won't reply back.. But i just want to say
Jake is such an amazing actor, he is very talented, very cute,seems very very nice, and I love every production he is in. I am a really big fan! i can't say i love him cause i don't know him .. but its on my bucket list to meet him and get to know him.^_^ you are so lucky to be his cousin. Well best wishes to the Szymanski family! C:
Andrea alverca

Bronxville, NY

#3641 Aug 13, 2013
HeyNicolette!! On that huge text you wrote, i agree with you. From the personality to the liking for who he is and not for what he has.:) personally, i would agree with you and jake. I mean, i'm not famous or anything, but i clearly understand what it's like.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Belvoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4th graders can now get free annual national pa... 4 hr Natalie 1
News Is He In or Out? Mayor Euille to Announce Write... 4 hr Natalie 1
News Public meetings set to explain city's comprehen... Thu Alexis 1
News Photo Preview: New Alexandria Giant Grocery Sto... Thu Alexis 1
News Walker Stalker Con Boston 2015: 'The Walking De... Sep 1 Eddie 1
News A new waterfront plan and major projects spur d... Sep 1 Pennsylvania Guy 1
News What's in a name? For one Alexandria project, a... Sep 1 Pennsylvania Guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Belvoir Mortgages