Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74913 Jul 6, 2014
Where's that other bachhaa baaz, Eric, the crooked lawyer? ROFL

Location hidden

#74914 Jul 6, 2014
That's the way it is.....

Location hidden

#74915 Jul 6, 2014
HUGH,

Wipe off the make-up, slip out of your tights and come online like a brave man.

I want to pinch your jet black bum and pull your coal black teats.

LMAO

Location hidden

#74916 Jul 6, 2014
DROUGHT

There's drought in most parts of India. If the rains don't put in an appearance in July, it will be a disaster for the nation and will seriously affect agriculture, industry, power production and domestic chores. The lakes in and around Mumbai have water to last less than a month, say civic officials. The weather is hot, dry and muggy and I am forced to sit in air-conditioning 24/7 except when I step out on the road for a few short minutes. I prefer natural ventilation but the heat and humidity are unbearable in Mumbai and so I am compelled to switch on the ACs whenever I am at home. The heat is worse in the hinterlands. The hill stations and a place like Nashik are pleasant.

Location hidden

#74917 Jul 6, 2014
Eric, please come online. I want to talk to a "genius" like you. Come out fast. This is an order.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74918 Jul 6, 2014
This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

Religion of Peace and tolerance..........

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...

This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

Religion of Peace and tolerance..........

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74919 Jul 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
and you are a dipsht.

tell us something we dont already know

L'htraout shotah

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74920 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
DROUGHT
There's drought in most parts of India. If the rains don't put in an appearance in July, it will be a disaster for the nation and will seriously affect agriculture, industry, power production and domestic chores. The lakes in and around Mumbai have water to last less than a month, say civic officials. The weather is hot, dry and muggy and I am forced to sit in air-conditioning 24/7 except when I step out on the road for a few short minutes. I prefer natural ventilation but the heat and humidity are unbearable in Mumbai and so I am compelled to switch on the ACs whenever I am at home. The heat is worse in the hinterlands. The hill stations and a place like Nashik are pleasant.
see what happens when you piss off Yahweh?

be happy you dont become a leper

though in some ways you already are
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74921 Jul 6, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

see what happens when you piss off Yahweh?
be happy you dont become a leper
though in some ways you already are
Hello Homosexual and Pedophile (Bachha Baaz),

El Nino is more powerful than HaShem.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74922 Jul 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hi Fool,

Barrack Obama (the homosexual) and his wife Michelle (the supposed tranny) are mere puppets in the hands of Satanists of a globalist nature....

If Obama is a closet Muslim, as you say, I wonder why he would carry with him an array of occult symbols one of which happens to be a ring or a talisman with Hanuman on it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74923 Jul 6, 2014
Joel----Wipe off the make-up

HughBe--Done

Joel--- slip out of your tights

HughBe--- Done

Joel---and come online

HughBe--- Done

Joel--- like a brave man.

HUghBe---No need to be LIKE when I am the real deal.

Joel---I want to pinch your jet black bum

HughBe--- I know

Joel---and pull your coal black teats.

HughBe--- That too is known but I did not know that in India my BAMBOO is called teat.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74924 Jul 6, 2014
HUGH,

You're funny but you're not intelligent.

Now, back into the kitchen.

I want you to whip up some really tasty Jamaican dishes for me (name 3).

I am coming over to your run-down shack.

Have you repaired the leaking roof?

Don't forget to wash your hands before cooking.

Bye.

(winks)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74925 Jul 6, 2014
Ha, Hugh,

I hope you maintain separate vessels, crockery, cutlery and plates for vegetarian dishes and don't mix these with the non-vegetarian ones.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74926 Jul 6, 2014
FUTILE MUSLIM OBSERVANCE

The Muslims are busy fasting during the so-called holy month of Ramadan when the Quran with its junk info was revealed by a demonic being to a tranced Muhammad who was during the revelations frothing at the mouth, barking like a camel and whose face gave off buzzing sounds of insects.

The month-long fast is an ill-devised exercise of fasting by day and feasting by night due to which many fasting Muslims take ill since the body's metabolism can't digest all the heavy stuff they force into it during the night.

Most importantly, the fasting and special prayers (taraavih) are impotent as nothing changes in their lives nor in the world and they emerge from the 30 day period the same crude, brainwashed, ignorant, superstitious, suffering and vulnerable creatures that they were prior to beginning the fast.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74927 Jul 6, 2014
HOW TO FAST

During fasting, one should eat only those foods ( for example - rock salt, black sesame, unpolished rice, cow's milk, tender coconut, raw bananas, pearls of barley and so on) that cleanse the digestive tract, strengthen the nerves and raise the immunity. If combined with bathing using the liquid/semi-solid extracts of certain herbs during bath and if one adds to the list a routine of meditation combined with a silent chant of certain primal sounds on any one of the 7 force centers in the body then the results are good provided one opens up to the higher dimensions during the meditations......
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74928 Jul 6, 2014
Joel---You're funny but you're not intelligent.

HughBe--- I take both things as compliments.

Joel---Now, back into the kitchen.

HughBe-- ok, dear.

Joel---I want you to whip up some really tasty Jamaican dishes for me (name 3).

HughBe--- Your wish is my command. I'll keep the names as surprises. One of the meals will include 7 inches of my "teat" cooked well done and I know that you will think it divine.

Joel---I am coming over to your run-down shack.

HUghBe-- When you do you shall learn that it is comparable to the best homes in India.

Joel---Have you repaired the leaking roof?

HughBe--- It it difficult to correct a non-existent problem.

Joel---Don't forget to wash your hands before cooking.

HughBe--- Will do. I shall not wash hands after peeing when I am cooking as it adds flavour.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74929 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Ha, Hugh,
I hope you maintain separate vessels, crockery, cutlery and plates for vegetarian dishes and don't mix these with the non-vegetarian ones.
I tend to use one chamber pot for everything.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74930 Jul 6, 2014
Bye , Joel.

Location hidden

#74931 Jul 6, 2014
Hi Hugh.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74932 Jul 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's that other bachhaa baaz, Eric, the crooked lawyer? ROFL
Hmmmm, let's see Joel. You admitted that you are a tax cheat. Worse yet, you admit that you see nothing wrong with being a tax cheat. All I do most every day is represent clients WITHIN THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. And, it's not my fault that I do a damn good job of it. In fact, because I do a damn good job of it, I am successful.

So, what's your beef?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Fri savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Fort Bayard Dating
Find my Match

Fort Bayard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Bayard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Bayard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success