Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#69786 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
The guys in the malls gawk at the females in our group since in their middle class localities they don't get a glimpse of classy, beautiful and stylish girls dressed in bare minimals and in the malls the females tend to check out the hi fashion that the girls in our group wear.
The chicks in our groups are very attractive and wear the trendiest of designer clothes mainly micro shorts and bikini/halter tops from Issey Miyake, Donatella Versace, Nina Ricci, Donna Karan and other renowned fashion designers.
The guys in our group also tend to get a fair share of attention from the females and gays around.
We don't like the attention and the constant staring and whispering about us that these middle class types indulge in are irritating and they don't even have the cash to make big buys in the ordinary shops in the malls. I am not talking of the chic designer salons that dot the elite areas/5 star hotels in South Mumbai where of course these middle class types would feel totally out of place because of the sheer style on display and the exorbitant prices. How terrible for these people.
Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.
The real tragedy in all this is that you and your friends are forced to see the hoi polloi at all. It must be insulting to your senses and sensibilities to even know that the commoners are there, and relatively close to you. I bet they even have their own smell as their hygiene habits and toiletries cannot be as good as those that your and your social circle use.

What's perplexing to me as that you all spend so much time thinking about your natural good looks and your fine wardrobe only to have others actually LOOK at you when you go out. This is outrageous! In fact there should be a law against it. You look so pretty, eye candy I'm sure, and then say that you "don't like the attention." I'm sure you're only looking so nice for each other, not for "outsiders." They should avert their eyes whenever possible.

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself today. Being with others is a very good thing.

Carry on.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69787 Mar 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: the word is Rooach, and it can be translated as Spirit, Wisp, Wind, And Ghost. and
So, of what substance is this ruach made up of and how does it establish a causal connection with energy/matter?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69788 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Middle man/Go-Between,
How're you?
How much commission did you earn today conning gullible customers to buy/rent property belonging to others?
Take care.
You need to read with more comprehension my pretty, well-dressed friend.(Maybe it's true that looks and brains ARE mutually exclusive! Are you just a pretty face with an empty head?)

Though I had a RE license, I have never worked as RE agent, or done any other sales work in my life.(Other than selling magazine scripts and xmas wreaths as a kid.)

I was a RE investor/landlord/flipper.

And why the attack today? Did I not earlier today leave you a positive post. Approving highly of your own post, where I said to keep up the good work.

You have attacked me for now reason.. I will lick my wounds and put you on the back burner for a time....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69789 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The guys in our group also tend to get a fair share of attention from the females and gays around.
That makes sense since every male Indian from Mumbai I know is likely gay.
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.
See? You need to listen to FR more often

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69790 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Carry on.
Ok, thanks.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69791 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What's perplexing to me as that you all spend so much time thinking about your natural good looks and your fine wardrobe only to have others actually LOOK at you when you go out. This is outrageous!.
What subpopulation of people does that bring to mind?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69792 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Though I had a RE license, I have never worked as RE agent, or done any other sales work in my life.(Other than selling magazine scripts and xmas wreaths as a kid.)

I was a RE investor/landlord/flipper.
I am not impressed with your educational credentials, level of intelligence, style, tendency to drag everything down to your ordinary level and menial professions (nursing and RE).

Anyway, chill.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69793 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Did I not earlier today leave you a positive post.

Approving highly of your own post, where I said to keep up the good work.
An immature old man like you tends to get carried by praise and is easily wounded by criticism.

I usually tend to take praise and criticism with equanimity.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69794 Mar 19, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You have attacked me for no reason..

I will lick my wounds and put you on the back burner for a time....
You're as stupid, as immature and as crude as COR and a few others here which is why you have black lists of those who give you a hard kick but tend to be friendly with those who suck up to you.

I welcome praise and criticism with an equal eye as far as possible and never stoop to the low level of ignoring critics nor am I stupid to tell others to blacklist so and so poster who is opposed to me.

OK, now enter your kennel to lick your wounds with your partner.

(smiles)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69795 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That makes sense since every male Indian from Mumbai I know is likely gay.
So, how's your live-in husband? LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69796 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

See? You need to listen to FR more often
I am thinking of going back to studying more of higher Math. My friend, too, recommended it since everyone knows that I am at my best when I am deep into the subject. Let's see if the ex-scientist is available/willing to take me deeper into the subject. The last time I dropped out after a great start and he was disappointed. Let's see.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69797 Mar 19, 2014
I am going to finish reading the book on the Kashmir insurgency. It's pretty interesting and traces the roots of the problem in the troubled border state of Kashmir.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69798 Mar 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What subpopulation of people does that bring to mind?
Male human peacocks, aka gays!

"Hi fellas!!!!"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69799 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not impressed with your educational credentials, level of intelligence, style, tendency to drag everything down to your ordinary level and menial professions (nursing and RE).
Anyway, chill.
I want to know what the commoners over there smell like.

Curry? Sweat? Cheap cologne? Urine? Desperation? Envy?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69800 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
An immature old man like you tends to get carried by praise and is easily wounded by criticism.
I usually tend to take praise and criticism with equanimity.
But I'm guessing what you get the most of is indifference.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69801 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as stupid, as immature and as crude as COR and a few others here which is why you have black lists of those who give you a hard kick but tend to be friendly with those who suck up to you.
I welcome praise and criticism with an equal eye as far as possible and never stoop to the low level of ignoring critics nor am I stupid to tell others to blacklist so and so poster who is opposed to me.
OK, now enter your kennel to lick your wounds with your partner.
(smiles)
........and I see you are unable to comprehend sarcasm along with so many other concepts.........you rarely disappoint me with your new levels of cluelessness........keep up the good work.......I can't wait for the next one!

former res

Cheshire, CT

#69802 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking of going back to studying more of higher Math. My friend, too, recommended it since everyone knows that I am at my best when I am deep into the subject. Let's see if the ex-scientist is available/willing to take me deeper into the subject. The last time I dropped out after a great start and he was disappointed. Let's see.
Yes, whenever someone I know is feeling isolated, lonely, anxious, ill at ease, awkward and disconnected, I always recommend they study more math.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69803 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome praise and criticism with an equal eye as far as possible [...]
Everytime someone points out the flaws and mistakes in your posts, you start to insult them, avoiding any confrontation.

I have yet to see when you're wrong you admit it.

You praise yourself for quality you scarcely possess.

The way you describe yourself and the way you appear here is irreconcilable.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#69804 Mar 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, of what substance is this ruach made up of and how does it establish a causal connection with energy/matter?
rabbee: really hard to say what this plasma phasor is, since plasma phase can be defined as an in between state of energy and matter. can shift more toward the matter side, to only become slightly visible. but when it is excited by an external source, tends to glow in the uv range. so not everyone, is capable of observing this phenomena. there are not that many that can see, into the uv ranges.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69805 Mar 19, 2014
This makes a lot of sense to me:

A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

By Chris Goodfellow
6:30 AM

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-el...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RGM Realty (Mar '15) Jul 25 lol 4
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Silver City-Grant County Chamber of Commerce me... (Jun '14) Jun '14 input needed 1

Fort Bayard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bayard Mortgages