Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68208 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

better watch your back
Oops, G-d and I farted together a few seconds ago.

He being G-d is a bigger farter than me.

LMAO

Location hidden

#68209 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

better watch your back
Did you hear G-d and me farting together?

G-d had his super-big dunce cap on since everything that he's revealed to the prophets has been proven wrong.

I can hear G-d calling me for another round of "tandem farting".

Gotta go, man!

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68210 Feb 25, 2014
Hey there,

Did you hear G-d and me farting together?

G-d had his super-big dunce cap on since everything that he's revealed to the prophets has been proven wrong.

I can hear G-d calling me for another round of "tandem farting".

Gotta go, man!

LOL.

Location hidden

#68211 Feb 25, 2014
Rudeness is out, jokes are in.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68212 Feb 25, 2014
Someone needs to be put on meds
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I offer an unconditional apology to any poster here who I may have intentionally or unintentionally offended through abusive words. I want to be factual, pragmatic and fair-minded without being rude. Going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj for breakfast. I am better now. The fever has subsided and am feeling calmer.

Location hidden

#68213 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Someone needs to be put on meds

<quoted text>
ha ha ha

You're adorable.

Location hidden

#68214 Feb 25, 2014
G-d is a fictional character and so jokes can be cracked at G-d's expense.

Location hidden

#68215 Feb 25, 2014
Need to rest for a while. Later.

Location hidden

#68216 Feb 25, 2014
Hi chimps,

I'm back.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68217 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, G-d and I farted together a few seconds ago.
He being G-d is a bigger farter than me.
LMAO
There's that high-brow stuff again.

Good to hear you are so enlightened.

Being self-actualized must be a trip.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68218 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Being self-actualized must be a trip

Is it possible to ever know one's own maximum potential?

I don't think so.

Thus, I would hesitantly use the term "self-actualization" not knowing what limit would be my full potential.

Location hidden

#68219 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand that some Indians think they actually are all aglow.

I would like to see scientific evidence that you can light up a room.

When light radiates from a yogi in whose body higher em frequencies manifest there's a visible brightness on the face/body and the color varies from white to silvery to golden.

The intensity of the radiated light may vary - ranging from a faint brightness to visible light and if the frequency of emr generated is high enough it can flood the room.

With me the radiance arises on my face and body as a visible golden light that spreads out a few cm from the face-body.

A faint light also radiates from my right thumb and right index finger in a circular pattern.

In some advanced yogis, the generated high frequency em field gives out a shock, much like an electric shock, that can be felt from say even a distance of 20 feet and it prevents one from approaching too close to the yogi.

Location hidden

#68220 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible to ever know one's own maximum potential?
I don't think so.
Thus, I would hesitantly use the term "self-actualization" not knowing what limit would be my full potential.
You act like a child

Location hidden

#68221 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

From your list, I would assume you are only intimately acquainted with repressed sexuality.
No, dearest Doc.

Yes, in India there's a lot of pent up sexual energy waiting to be released in perverse manifestations like rape.

I have overcome the sex urge due to the yoga.

The EM force generated in my brain at times becomes so intense that it vibrates my entire nervous system putting me in a trance (eyes upturned and consciousness indrawn) and my body sways with the pulsations.

At the same time, the intense brain generated EM force descends into the spinal nerves and body cells but mainly in the spinal nerves and enters the groin with intense heat that gets unbearable at times and causes serious burns and once this em force with its manifestation of intense heat enters the testicles it dries up the accumulated semen releasing the seminal energy that then gets assimilated in the em energy that has descended into the groin and then after a time the force withdraws.

The result is that the semen has not been wasted and its energy has been put to better use and at the same time the private organ becomes translucent and as light as a feather. There are no sexual thoughts/sensations. The force has dissolved these thought movements in the brain em field.

Location hidden

#68222 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You act like a child
Yes,(Papa), I know.

Location hidden

#68223 Feb 25, 2014
Hey DOC (FORMER),

Now, give me a couple of advanced lessons in atheism.

Like you, I, too, know that the personal G-d or God does not exist and for whose alleged existence there're no rational explanations nor a shred of evidence.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68225 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hey DOC (FORMER),
Now, give me a couple of advanced lessons in atheism.
Like you, I, too, know that the personal G-d or God does not exist and for whose alleged existence there're no rational explanations nor a shred of evidence.
I do not know this; neither do you.

It is both unknown and unknowable.

But I agree there is no evidence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68227 Feb 25, 2014
FORMER: I do not know this; neither do you. It is both unknown and unknowable.

JOEL: No, Doc, that's where you make a fatal mistake and give theistic mumbo jumbo the benefit of doubt regarding the existence of their God.

See, theists will say that their God is an anthropopathic entity whose nature is spiritual.

Theists refer everything to something they call "spirit" for which, in a universe if energy, matter and EMR generated consciousness that develops in physical systems of varied organizational complexity, there's zero evidence.

We have all the evidence of energy, matter and of EM generated brain states but what is spirit?

What is the basis (substance) of this spirit?

The theists have no answer since this spirit if it has to exist at all has to have stuff to exist and have an energy component if it has to do work of supervising the universe and getting into fits of rage et al.

So, the question simply boils down to one major fundamental which is this -

Of what substance (stuff) is this God made up of? Spirit.

If so, of what stuff is spirit made up of? No answer.

The claim of the theist is defeated.

In extreme cases, the theist may equate spirit with consciousness and the minute he does this it brings his so-called well within the range of energy/matter and Em activity.

So, his God is subject to E = mc^2 and to all the defects and evanescence of material forms.

LOL.

Oh My Gosh!

Location hidden

#68228 Feb 25, 2014
HEAVENS ARE HALLUCINATIONS:

These entities called heavens can only exist as illusory aspects of the individual brain-emr developed consciousness and so do not have objective reality.

Since, consciousness develops the maximum in the complex human brain circuitry, thus any trace of consciousness as part of less complex organizations of matter (when compared to the human brain) can only be fleeting and as such metal, as shown by J C Bose, displays feeble awareness, while human being, on account of his highly complex brain, manifests the highest degree of consciousness.

So, if these so-called heavens exist outside of the human range of consciousness, the phenomenon would be a mirage since no other material system is as complex in organization as the human brain and so highly these highly refined heavens cannot exist in universal realms of energy/matter outside the human being that're less complicated than human brain matter.

Hence, heavens are hallucinations of brain subjective states and disappear when the body dies.

The brain-body em field may exit the body on death and mingle with the environmental em fields or it may merge with the em fields of living organisms with which it have an affinity.

Location hidden

#68229 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FORMER: I do not know this; neither do you. It is both unknown and unknowable.
JOEL: No, Doc, that's where you make a fatal mistake and give theistic mumbo jumbo the benefit of doubt regarding the existence of their God.
See, theists will say that their God is an anthropopathic entity whose nature is spiritual.
Theists refer everything to something they call "spirit" for which, in a universe if energy, matter and EMR generated consciousness that develops in physical systems of varied organizational complexity, there's zero evidence.
We have all the evidence of energy, matter and of EM generated brain states but what is spirit?
What is the basis (substance) of this spirit?
The theists have no answer since this spirit if it has to exist at all has to have stuff to exist and have an energy component if it has to do work of supervising the universe and getting into fits of rage et al.
So, the question simply boils down to one major fundamental which is this -
Of what substance (stuff) is this God made up of? Spirit.
If so, of what stuff is spirit made up of? No answer.
The claim of the theist is defeated.
In extreme cases, the theist may equate spirit with consciousness and the minute he does this it brings his so-called well within the range of energy/matter and Em activity.
So, his God is subject to E = mc^2 and to all the defects and evanescence of material forms.
LOL.
Oh My Gosh!
Idiot, you use the same metaphor for chi (prana), but all of the a sudden that is considered ok.

And theism doesnt always assume anthropathism. In fact, usually it doesnt, Stop acting like a colonized native forced to accept Christianity. The world is broader than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '15 Tony 619
News Silver City-Grant County Chamber of Commerce me... (Jun '14) Jun '14 input needed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bayard Mortgages