Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,844)

Showing posts 56,861 - 56,880 of68,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HUGH,

What kind of a person would you choose to be?

1) A man of only the head (exclusively intellectual)

2) A man of the heart (exclusively emotional)

3) A man of mixed parts (part head and part heart)?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA TESLA: A MYSTIC-SUPER GENIUS:

1) Tesla claimed that he could hear a fly land in a room, and that he could hear thunderclaps hundreds of miles away.

2) Violent flashes of light plagued his mind and visions his entire life, especially when emotions were running high.

3) Tesla often counted his steps when walking. If he dropped small squares of paper into liquid while conducting research, he developed odd tastes in his mouth.

4) The iconoclastic inventor would talk to himself during lightning storms, and in his autobiography (serialized in Electrical Experimenter) he noted many of his “out of body experiences.”

5) One of Tesla’s other biographers, Kenneth Swezey, a journalist who remained close to Tesla in his declining years, called Tesla “an absolute celibate,” and confirmed that he rarely slept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Genes don't explain behavior and personality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Behavior and personality are best explained by inherited fields of consciousness and energy that inhere in the nervous system and the manner in which these get activated on interaction with the environment. Genes gives us our physical characteristics and code for our organs but the driving force behind this physical apparatus is the field of consciousness-energy comprised of bits of information that vibrate at different frequencies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Behavior and personality are aspects of the field of consciousness and energy that drive our organ systems which serves as the instrumental parts. These two are co-related with one influencing the other. If the instrumental parts are damaged or malformed they affect the expression of behavior and personality traits and if the there occurs an imbalance, blockage or a break in frequency of the field of consciousness-energy that primarily permeates the nervous system it results in the underutilization of the organs through which behavior and personality traits get expressed.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on Hughbes good list because he thinks you are beating up on me.
Poor Frijoles, I do not operate like that. I am independent. Look up the word. I don't side with anyone be they Christian , friend or foe. I side with what is TRUTH.

Any compliment that Cunti gets from me is earned. When he needs the rod of correction it shall be applied to him.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on Hughbes good list because he thinks you are beating up on me.
My boy, please learn this I AM NOT against you. Certainly, I squeeze your balls because you deserve it and besides you enjoy it.

Notwithstanding all of this, I have good wishes towards you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rectal itching and anal sex - HUGH, where are you, Mon?
(smiles)
Hiding from you, dearest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant to post that as a reply to Hugh. Obviously, I know you know.
Hugh - Can I assume we won't be getting a straight answer from Hugh? Probably too embarrassed.
COR---Hugh - Can I assume we won't be getting a straight answer from Hugh?

HughBe--- Here is a secret, I find it a slight challenge to respond when I am absent from the forum. So forgive me.

I also find it challenging to answer when I am unaware of your question. Please forgive, great one.

COR---Probably too embarrassed

HughBe--- in your world of make-believe but not in the real world where I live.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where the fu-ck is Hugh?
subtle

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Frijoles, I do not operate like that. I am independent. Look up the word. I don't side with anyone be they Christian , friend or foe. I side with what is TRUTH.
Any compliment that Cunti gets from me is earned. When he needs the rod of correction it shall be applied to him.
Too bad you've been on the receiving end of that rod more than others on this forum.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
COR---Hugh - Can I assume we won't be getting a straight answer from Hugh?
HughBe--- Here is a secret, I find it a slight challenge to respond when I am absent from the forum. So forgive me.
I also find it challenging to answer when I am unaware of your question. Please forgive, great one.
COR---Probably too embarrassed
HughBe--- in your world of make-believe but not in the real world where I live.
Eric raised a very valid point regarding Jesus' genealogy. I followed up with an article about it. Now the question remains, will you address it or will you continue to avoid it?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My boy, please learn this I AM NOT against you. Certainly, I squeeze your balls because you deserve it and besides you enjoy it.
Notwithstanding all of this, I have good wishes towards you.
Of course you are not against me. You just wish to erase our identity. Nothing personal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious interpretation and application of the word truth.

Maybe, what you are shooting for is better labeled as truthiness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you've been on the receiving end of that rod more than others on this forum.
Absolutely not. I have not received any rod here but I have given it in one sense only.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric raised a very valid point regarding Jesus' genealogy. I followed up with an article about it. Now the question remains, will you address it or will you continue to avoid it?
It is only valid in the minds of those who look to sideshows rather than the main event. Can you tell me the main event?

Eric introduced Jesus into my equation and he did this to confuse himself and people like you.

I am comfortable with Jesus and this is so because I have the capacity to understand things that neither you nor Eric can understand.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are not against me. You just wish to erase our identity. Nothing personal.
OUR who? Why are you such a worthless liar?

Have I ever denied the identity of anyone? If yes PROVE it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious interpretation and application of the word truth.
Maybe, what you are shooting for is better labeled as truthiness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness
You were not reared on the concept of TRUTH and to this day it is foreign to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR who? Why are you such a worthless liar?
Have I ever denied the identity of anyone? If yes PROVE it.
Now would be a good time to insert your blather about Christian Jews, a notion that is offensive to actual Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only valid in the minds of those who look to sideshows rather than the main event. Can you tell me the main event?
Eric introduced Jesus into my equation and he did this to confuse himself and people like you.
I am comfortable with Jesus and this is so because I have the capacity to understand things that neither you nor Eric can understand.
In other words, you choose to DODGE the question in a very big way.

Not that you have a choice, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,861 - 56,880 of68,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Bayard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Bayard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••