Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,429
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57356 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the mental error of your assuming, it is not all happening again is not a fact.
so let's put this in perspective, TheTorah Cycle for this dishonest world is always 6818 years. which means - you are all making the exact same mistakes today, as you did 6818 years ago and the previous 6818 years.
and that selectively again, your not about to see and truly observe, what you don't want to. you have already biased yourself, against seeing this. all time is based, on a linear rotating axis destined to repeat.
If the Earth cycle is of 6818 years, can you explain me why there are not televisions nor radios, smartphones, cars etc, 7000 years ago, in this planet nor on TheTorah? Or why we don't find any dinosaur who live roughly 6000 years ago but only those who lived million of years ago?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57357 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Alisha Chinai also sings well in English. I love her English rendition of Made in India.
You are such a flamer
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57358 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's possible to foresee the future and you got that on TheTorah, then can you tell me what exactly I'll do tomorrow, how I will dress and where I'll go?
If you aren't able to answer it after having the supposed answer in TheTorah I then rest in my case.
rabbee: show me where you are mentioned in TheTorah for tomorrow, then i can tell you what you shall be doing. your just one of those nobodies here in TheTorah, just like the last two times you weren't here in IT either...

i am not placed in charge yet, so it is still G-D'S Job till then. but i'll tell you what i would do if i were in charge now, i would tell you to put on your best and most expensive critter suit and go jump in a lake.

but in the mean time, you shall do as G-D commands for the talking critters to do. i do not care what kind of demonic domesticated idiot you want to be. your still a domesticated, talking critter idiot trying out for the title of a village moron.

you can see what i shall be doing, in TheTorah tomorrow. i have enough problems, without having to worry about what G-D shall have you do tomorrow. i am only concerned, with those names that are in TheTorah. and it is no wonder, that yours has never been in IT.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57359 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Earth cycle is of 6818 years, can you explain me why there are not televisions nor radios, smartphones, cars etc, 7000 years ago, in this planet nor on TheTorah? Or why we don't find any dinosaur who live roughly 6000 years ago but only those who lived million of years ago?
rabbee: what you do not think, you all did not have all this 6818 years ago? have you ever seen, a living breathing dinosaur? well guess what, nobody ever has. you cannot prove, that such critters actually did live. and that they are not just faux bones, painted in rock.

according to G-D i am well over, 20billion years old. and i have never seen, a living breathing dinosaur. nor have i ever seen the sun burn out, in the multiples of the next five billion years either. in just another scientific con-job, that can't ever be proven. real science is not about, some mythology you can never actually prove.

but i know one thing for sure, Noach is going to be returned again in Parashas Noach. and that every time i have been returned here, it is still the exact same situation, due to this world's disbelief in G-D.

and i shall be here, in the very next time G-D gives this exact same story, to this world rejecting being here in IT. for i know what TheG-D of only TheTorah says, is destined to happen to the world of disbelief.

maybe you do not know, the awesome power of G-D that i have actually seen. i know G-D has the power, to disassemble all of totality, and do it all again in less than 180 man days. i know G-D can do this, after having watched G-D stop all of totality for about half an hour to come and speak to me. and do it without even so much as one human hair, or anything else flying out of place. even you cannot calculate, how much awesome power that would require. without the sudden stop, killing everyone on earth then.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57360 Aug 25, 2013
i should have billions of grandchildren by now, here in TheTorah but i don't have a single one here in TheTorah. you are all illegal aliens, as far as i am concerned.

G-D has promised me a son, and i had hoped it would have already happened. but this is not the way this story goes, in this world refusing to be all here in TheTorah.

and i cannot say i am happy, about having a son, at the young age of 130 years old. riding in on a white steed, looking for the sleeping beauty to not betray me.

only to find the one who has always, betrayed me for the evil and wicked another with the help of the whole world. still forever looking for the one true woman, to love me with G-D forever and always.

but after three to four million times, i am no longer as hopeful as i once was. truly truly verily there is no one on earth, to consort with in TheHisName of adam again.

i am alone in this world again, without any true love of G-D around me. rejected and despised by all my alleged grandchildren and their grandmother just again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57361 Aug 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are such a flamer
When can we get together?

(wink wink wink)

On a more serious note, did you see the vid of the English song "My Heart Is Beating" from the Hindi film Julie?

I'm surprised Preeti Sagar sings so well in English.

If you've not watched it, please do so. I have posted the link in an earlier post.

Location hidden

#57362 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
i should have billions of grandchildren by now,
That takes a lot of oysters...

Location hidden

#57363 Aug 25, 2013
The perfect anti-dote to overcome the fear of death is an OBE. Once you know how to come out of the body, all fears concerning death get vanquished and with practice, it's child's play to emerge out of the body and re-enter it at will. Most people fear death since it's such an unknown phenomenon. Death is simply a permanent OBE.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57364 Aug 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That takes a lot of oysters...
rabbee: nah! there not, kosher. and they are weak, and clammy without mussels.

Location hidden

#57365 Aug 25, 2013
OBE & THE DYNAMICS OF THE AFTERLIFE:

1) During an OBE, the person is all the while fully conscious of the process of emerging out of the body through the micro-aperture at the top of the head.

2) At no point in time during the escape of the force fields from the body, is there any blanking out nor is there any pain felt unless of course the individual's consciousness-force is so closely attached to the material life that it resists coming out of the body and it is then that a slight friction is felt as the reluctant consciousness with its concomitant energy field struggles to hold back. Otherwise it's a painless process.

3) Once out of the body, the person's force fields are freer to vibrate at a higher frequency than when trapped inside the body - each force field (physical, subtle physical, vital and mental) begins slowly vibrating at its native frequency and this is further modified by the karmic impact accumulated in that particular force field.

4) After a time, one force field after the next begins disentangling itself from the others and merges with its universal counterpart but a slender connection with the underlying psychic is maintained till the separated force field works out its cause-effect mechanism based on the stage of development of that particular force field and this as expected is determined by the karma. The individual's gross physical force field merges with the universal gross physical force field, the individual's subtle physical force field unites with the universal subtle physical field, the individual's vital force field merges with the universal vital, the person's mental range of conscious energy merges with the universal mind force field and thereafter after the separation of all the overlying force fields, the underlying psychic is free to vibrate at its native frequency after recording the main evolutionary elements of the individual's various force fields that it retains in subliminal form to put forth during the next round of incarnation that follows after a period of rest in the psychic plane.

5) The individual's separated force field keeps vibrating in the universal counterparts until the effect of the cause inhering in it ceases to differentiate it from its universal field and it's during this period when the karmic part of each separated force field gets free play to exhaust its possibilities does the psychic that is feebly attached to the separated field feel torture or peace depending on the karma of the person in that individual part - as for instance, if a person had cultivated negative emotions of say hatred during his earthly life, then, in the disembodied state the emotional part of his vital force field feels the hatred in the universal vital and seeks ways of realizing it in the disembodied state and it is at this point in time that the asuric forces may make use of that negative emotion of the individual's vital and use it to infuse the vital of a living family member to torment or harm him or her, or at times the individual's separated vital may merge with the vital force field of an animal, tree, or human with it it shares an affinity. There are other possibilities as well. Everything is based on causation of the individual part as well as of the whole and the relationship shared with the universal force fields.

Location hidden

#57366 Aug 25, 2013
FRIJOLES doesn't have good human instincts. His responses are asuric and he's certain to have a bad time in the afterlife on account of his inhuman qualities. I pity him. Shame.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57367 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Dear Hugh,
Do you think it would be advisable if I request Frijoles or Eric to make room for me in their houses? I gel quite well with them, share a common ethnic background and they know almost everything about me and they're also aware of my precarious condition. If they refuse to take me in for lack of space or any other reason, would it be feasible for me to move somewhere near them or perhaps I could fund a large house say something like a 5 bedroom house so that the one who takes me in would have the rest of the house to himself and his family except for 1 bedroom that would be mine. Would this move help me stabilize and prevent my self-destruct? Getting US citizenship should not pose a problem for me considering my educational qualifications and socio-economic status. Back here in Mumbai, I'm dying a slow death for known reasons.
Please advise.
Thanking you in advance.
Joel---Dear Hugh,Do you think it would be advisable if I request Frijoles or Eric to make room for me in their houses?

Hugh--- My dear Joel they would certainly welcome you with open butt. Forget them and their vile and perverse ways. Go get a woman racially Jewish or Indian to sit on you and for companionship.

Enjoy the sweet and CLEAN contractions of a woman's orifice.

Much love Mon, dearest Hugh.

Location hidden

#57368 Aug 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hphwfq1wLJsXX
Perfectly fitting
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57369 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FRIJOLES doesn't have good human instincts. His responses are asuric and he's certain to have a bad time in the afterlife on account of his inhuman qualities. I pity him. Shame.
He is a very good Judahite and very likely he represents the very best of them. He is also a fun loving person but has serious flaws as a person.

Location hidden

#57370 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
When can we get together?
(wink wink wink)
On a more serious note, did you see the vid of the English song "My Heart Is Beating" from the Hindi film Julie?
I'm surprised Preeti Sagar sings so well in English.
If you've not watched it, please do so. I have posted the link in an earlier post.
Thats the least of it. She is dancing American Country & Western style (2 step). And I swear the supporting riffs are more Mariachi than Indian.

Location hidden

#57371 Aug 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a very good Judahite and very likely he represents the very best of them. He is also a fun loving person but has serious flaws as a person.
You are just pissed because WE see you as dog sht.

Location hidden

#57372 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
And you are just pissed because you are not good looking enough to make it to Bollywood.

Location hidden

#57373 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And you are just pissed because you are not good looking enough to make it to Bollywood.
You should only see me in person and then you're bound to change your opinion about my looks. You'll fall head over heels in love with me knowing that you love young boys - a question of your sexual orientation! LOL. Aside from looking far better than most Bollywood stars, my socio-economic status, educational qualifications, poise and class set me many rungs above them and above most people. Ok, then.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57374 Aug 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You should only see me in person and then you're bound to change your opinion about my looks. You'll fall head over heels in love with me knowing that you love young boys - a question of your sexual orientation! LOL. Aside from looking far better than most Bollywood stars, my socio-economic status, educational qualifications, poise and class set me many rungs above them and above most people. Ok, then.
Arup Isaacs,

Why are you up to such mischief? And why the name change? Be not ashamed of who you are.

Location hidden

#57375 Aug 26, 2013
anantsribaba wrote:
<quoted text>
Arup Isaacs,
Why are you up to such mischief? And why the name change? Be not ashamed of who you are.
who the heck are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bayard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Mon SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sat Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sat Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 17 Insect Trust 30
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
•••
•••
•••