Fireplace ashes spark grass fire
#1 Nov 29, 2010
That is so stupid! Some people are so careless. Had this happened yesterday that fire would have been harder to control. More homes would have been at risk and likely burned in the process. Fortunately the wind was blowing away from my location. I hate to think of what could have happened. Thank God for the rapid response to the fire.
#2 Nov 30, 2010
Gee. We just rated being on KRQE morning news about this fire. Nothing like being on Albuquerque news for stupidity. Kudos to the various fire departments and first responders.
#3 Nov 30, 2010
The ash dumping idiot will probably get off Scott-free because they are somebodies cousin.
Add your comments below
|Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08)||5 min||Frijoles||71,001|
|Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service...||Dec 13||yankeedudell||2|
|Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09)||Dec 9||billie||4|
|Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09)||Dec 9||MSGT Don||49|
|* the Silver City Daily Press *||Dec 9||billie||1|
|Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at...||Dec 9||billie||1|
|Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11)||Dec 7||Insect Trust||44|
Find what you want!
Search Fort Bayard Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC