Knoepfel, Gerald C.

There are 3 comments on the WisInfo story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Knoepfel, Gerald C.. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Gerald C. Knoepfel, age 78, of Waupaca, WI, passed away Saturday, June 14, 2008, at his residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Marie Howard

Berryville, AR

#1 Jun 22, 2008
I just heard of Jerry's passing and I'm saddened--and simultaneously delighted by the years of knowing him and listening to what he was able to create from 'his' kids.
But I'll bet the last show was the best.
Carl

Marathon, FL

#2 Jun 24, 2008
I was a student of his many years ago. I've been to many of his concerts and have enjoyed them. He had a way of making everyone around him feel comfortable, was fun loving and a joy to be around. He will be missed by all. A note for Selma, You two were meant for each other, and God love you both.
Pete Riva

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2008
My heart goes out to Selma. Mr. K. was such a special person to many high school students. Even the ones, like myself, who did not have him in class. He was truly an inspiration

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Atkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... Jun 13 June 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Police raid Feb '16 Lisa 1
News Donald E. Behling, 88, Fort Atkinson Jan '16 kraig205 1
News Craving a bunless burger? New Edgerton restaura... Jan '16 rbjb 1
News Tonight on CBS 58 News at 10 - Online penny auc... (May '13) May '13 phil 2
News Fort council advances community block grant (Feb '13) Feb '13 mary ann Steppke 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Atkinson Mortgages