Jefferson County Man Facing Homicide ...

Jefferson County Man Facing Homicide Charges

There are 11 comments on the WISN.com story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Jefferson County Man Facing Homicide Charges. In it, WISN.com reports that:

A Jefferson County man is facing up to 50 years behind bars in the death of a father and son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISN.com.

cost too much

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2009
the drunk guy lives? now we pay for him for 50 years
Ft Atkinson

Madison, WI

#2 Feb 23, 2009
I agree! Donations can be made to the murdered victims family at the Fort Atkinson Credit Union. That family are the ones that all the money should be spent on. Your right, he's just another drunk.
cost too much

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2009
he could have killed any of us i live a few miles down the road
Whitewater

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2009
Never throw stones at a glass house!! How many of you negative people can honestly say you have NEVER got behind the wheel of a car after having a drink-or a sip of alcoholic drink!! I am sure that this could have to anyone of us who have done this. He is a great caring young man who made a very serious decision that day. And this is something that he will also have to deal with everyday for the rest of his life. He feels just awful about what has happened--he NEVER intended to go and kill a family!! I feel for the family that is suffering the lost of there loved ones,but then on the other hand I feel great sorrow for Lucas as well!! He is a young man with a big heart who would have never ever wanted to hurt anyone. Poor Judgement call on his part--and he has not denied anything that has happened. He is willing to take whatever is handed to him like a man!! I am sure that there are alot of people out there who are being very judgemental right now--but do not forget we are human and we all make mistakes--some are just bigger than others.
cost to much

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2009
OK sorry i feel sorry for his family too
Janesville

Madison, WI

#6 Mar 4, 2009
I've never gotten behind the wheel of a car after having a drink or sip of an alcoholic beverage. He made a choice years ago, it just took this long till he killed someone. Also he had more than just one drink. This is not a mistake this is 2 people dead. This is his long standing addiction, not just a day out for some fun. There's a woman out there now with a dead husband and a dead little boy, you tell her about this big hearted, mistake happening young man. Tell her about us judgmental people how wrong we are.
LBe

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2009
I know the family
its unbelievable
sure he never meant to kill them. i realize people make mistakes
but he meant to drink 6 or more beers, he meant to smoke pot.
I have never driven drunk nor do I EVER plan on doing so. I think overall what is most disturbing, is this might have been the only time he caught caught. I have very little sympathy for people who do such a thing,
Ieh

Madison, WI

#8 Mar 25, 2009
Amazing that he's out of jail and at home! You'd think that might have made it into the media.
Montague

Tampa, FL

#9 Dec 8, 2009
Ft Atkinson wrote:
I agree! Donations can be made to the murdered victims family at the Fort Atkinson Credit Union. That family are the ones that all the money should be spent on. Your right, he's just another drunk.
That cop would have been fired for committing a fourth degree sexual offense on each stranger she pinched on the ass. Additionally, since her and her boyfriend attempted to intimidate a witness to a crime, that alone would have gotten her fired. Finally, if they were in the process of physically assaulting the man when he drew his gun and fired in self defense, then this would not be a case of murder by of one of excusable homicide. Typically, when men sexually assault women, the crowd howls for justice against the perpetrator of a sexual assault. Justice was served.
Montague

Tampa, FL

#10 Dec 8, 2009
ooops, wrong news story...
Wow

Enid, OK

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Yes, all of us can say if he did not have a gun there would not be two people dead. But before the gun was an issue there was an assault. If she had not sexually assaulted him they would be alive. If she would have left it alone after they walked out of the bar instead of telling her boyfriend, and then going back together to confront him and then inviting him outside to fight, they would be alive. The defendant when assaulted spoke his peace and went about his night. It was others involved that couldn't let it go. Now, they are gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Atkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald E. Behling, 88, Fort Atkinson (Jan '16) Jan '16 kraig205 1
News Tonight on CBS 58 News at 10 - Online penny auc... (May '13) May '13 phil 2
News Fort council advances community block grant (Feb '13) Feb '13 mary ann Steppke 1
News Activists see little-known UN plan Agenda 21 as... (Aug '12) Aug '12 american 1
News Fort group filmed for TV's 'My Ghost Story' (Jul '12) Jul '12 meme 1
News Governor Walker hits the campaign trail; Democr... (Apr '12) Apr '12 American Blueblood 7
News Public record for May 19, 2009 (Jun '09) Feb '12 OxyExpress 22

Fort Atkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Atkinson Mortgages