Review: Clinical Chiropractic - Randa...

Review: Clinical Chiropractic - Randall Nodorft DC

Posted in the Fort Atkinson Forum

Martin

Janesville, WI

#1 Aug 17, 2009
Helped me back to normal... I hurt so bad i could not get off the couch.. back to work in 3 weeks.
Erica

Nashotah, WI

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Thank you Dr. Renee and Dr. Randall for taking such good care of my kids. Ally doesnt get the coughing asthma attacks near as often as she use to and she talks about you guys constantly and she always gets excited to come. She said the other day "Mommy, I think I need to go see Renee."
Ken

Janesville, WI

#3 Aug 23, 2009
I just wanted to take the time to Thank You for explaining spinal decompression to me... I have not had a headache all weekend.
Jessa

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2010
My headaches during finals were ridiculous... I just want to say thank you Dr. Randall.
Jessa

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2010
Thank You Dr. Randall for fixing my headaches.... your a life saver.
Kendra

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2011
He's my anatomy and physiology teacher too.... best teacher I have had at MATC.
Kendra

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2011
He is my anatomy and physiology professor too.... best instructor i have had at MATC.
Tim

Dousman, WI

#8 Aug 11, 2011
Thx for getting me in on such short notice, i could barely move or walk and i was so much better the next day.
Jordan

Dousman, WI

#9 Dec 14, 2011
Thank you for seeing me after hours when my neck "popped & froze." Because i have finals this week.
Pj G6W

Teaneck, NJ

#10 Dec 28, 2011
Is he a Do?
Miss K

Madison, WI

#11 Apr 10, 2012
He is my anatomy & physiology professor at MATC. Probably the best teacher i have ever had too. I highly recommend him because he is one of the smartest doctors i have ever met too.
Evan

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Thanks to Dr. Randall.. Im playing basketball again with no back or knee pain.
Travis

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Just a tune-up. I told you I would post. Im at the clinic every month, no pain ever unless you consider work a pain. Thx DocR, DJ T.
Amanda

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2012
I dont know what you did to my wrist, but it worked. lol. :)
Lawrence

Delavan, WI

#15 Jul 23, 2013
If you have never been to a chiropractor before just like me 3 months ago-- Go to clinicalchiropractic.com and read a little then make the call. I have had spine pain my whole life and I lived on pain pills for years and then one day someone told me to Read & Call. Feeling healthy was new to me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Atkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... (Jun '16) Jun '16 June 1
News Donald E. Behling, 88, Fort Atkinson (Jan '16) Jan '16 kraig205 1
News Tonight on CBS 58 News at 10 - Online penny auc... (May '13) May '13 phil 2
News Fort council advances community block grant (Feb '13) Feb '13 mary ann Steppke 1
News Activists see little-known UN plan Agenda 21 as... (Aug '12) Aug '12 american 1
News Fort group filmed for TV's 'My Ghost Story' (Jul '12) Jul '12 meme 1
News Governor Walker hits the campaign trail; Democr... (Apr '12) Apr '12 American Blueblood 7

Fort Atkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Atkinson Mortgages