Did you know Officer David McKee

Did you know Officer David McKee

Posted in the Fort Atkinson Forum

A Writer

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2009
I am interested in speaking with anyone who knew Officer David McKee, who passed away in 1968. A salesman and a writer, I do a fair amount of travel and came upon the memorial for Officer McKee on a trip through Fort Atkinson. I was moved by the message and story of the tragedy that took place 40 years ago.
If you remember this event and/or had any part in the unfolding or simply new Officer McKee or the other victim I would be very interested in speaking with you. I would like to write a story about the event.
You can send an email to: [email protected]
Thank you,
sam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Atkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officers go on stage with Boys and Girls... Jun '16 June 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Police raid (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lisa 1
News Donald E. Behling, 88, Fort Atkinson (Jan '16) Jan '16 kraig205 1
News Tonight on CBS 58 News at 10 - Online penny auc... (May '13) May '13 phil 2
News Fort council advances community block grant (Feb '13) Feb '13 mary ann Steppke 1
News Activists see little-known UN plan Agenda 21 as... (Aug '12) Aug '12 american 1

Fort Atkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Atkinson Mortgages