Iowa High School Football - Turkey Va...

Iowa High School Football - Turkey Valley knocked off by Nashua-Plainfield

There are 3 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 23, 2007, titled Iowa High School Football - Turkey Valley knocked off by Nashua-Plainfield. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

Nashua-Plainfield Huskies fans left the game content Friday as they saw their football team gain a win over the visiting Turkey Valley Trojans , 26-18 in a league test. via MaxPreps

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Junior Kalu

Satellite Provider

#1 Feb 19, 2008
I am a young man of 17 yrs, who wishes to seek for Greener Pasture in your Club Am Junior Kalu from Nigeria Who plays for Ajax football Club Academy in Aba Abia State Nigeria, Am very Good in playing with both legs, Strong in the ball and don’t drible at all.
I will be very grateful if my Request is been granted and promise to be of good player to your Club.

Looking forward to here from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in Anticipation

Junior kalu
Kanu Samuel

Australia

#3 Mar 22, 2008
I am a young agile boy of 15years of age, who wish to come over to your club and learn more to face the world. I play for Kankor Joggers Football Academy in Lagos State, Nigeria. I'm very good using both legs, i can play for 120mins and I'm a mid-fielder. What they call me here is Mikel Obi, but i know dat i can play morethan him. If i'm giving the chance i will shake the world with my pattern of football.

I look forward to your favourably reply,
Thanks.

SAMOKA.
Anonymous

Waucoma, IA

#5 May 13, 2011
I thnk tats gay bc i am attending turkey valley rite now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Atkinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SBA offers disaster assistance to Iowa business... Sep 8 Stephany McDowell 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Scire 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Iowa (Dis... (Oct '10) Jul '11 Klimesh 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Dubuquer 5
News Proposed new name for Iowa ballpark sparks debate (Apr '10) Apr '10 How About 6
News Iowa man pleads not guilty in interstate stalki... (Jul '09) Jul '09 a friend of mine 9

Fort Atkinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Atkinson Mortgages