Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Granite City, IL

#56385 Jul 30, 2014
truth/mahz/terry ?

That's all you got? Are you telling me that you're so stupid you don't realize the other names I use as well?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your dumb ass hasn't even figured out half the game yet.

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56386 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your temper tantrum is getting even more pathetic.
Isn't it sad that I've reduced you to this?
What's even sadder is that you've been at this for years and this is the best you have been able to come up with. You've even gotten bored a couple times and quit on me. How long you going to last this time before you get tired and give up on me. I'll still be here, laughing at your feeble attempts.
awww widdle truth/mahz/terry is getting upset,so every body wants to know which one of your granny's v a g I n a s did you like eating the most,your moms mom or your qu eer dads mom? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you g a y boy catcher worthless liar COWARD
truth

Granite City, IL

#56387 Jul 31, 2014
So you're trying to tell us that you're still to enraged and upset to let us know what your problem with this Terry guy is and where in the hell you got the idea that it was me?

It's OK. Keep bawling your eyes out to me. You just keep crying until you feel well enough to talk, little one. A good cry will help you.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56388 Jul 31, 2014
Back to the topic at hand.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/07/29...

Here's a breakdown of Kimare's foolishness.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56389 Jul 31, 2014
"And yet the inanity continues full-throttle, because gay marriage opponents have backed themselves into the corner they’ve always dreaded. They can’t give up their quest now—but they’re barred from citing the explanations that they truly believe, deep down, to be correct. The result is the current tailspin of idiocy, a shifting argument with rootless standards roaming from rationale to rationale in a desperate attempt to find shelter from the storm of progress swirling around it. It’s a pathetic display, but not an unpleasant one to witness. Stripped of all logic and reason, the argument against gay marriage has been reduced to gibberish. Enjoy the babbling while it lasts. "
truthrconsequenc es

Girard, IL

#56390 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
Back to the topic at hand.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/07/29...
Here's a breakdown of Kimare's foolishness.
Now, now. Keep it clean. "Topic at hand" - 7:30am. Foolish boi you are.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56391 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
So you're trying to tell us that you're still to enraged and upset to let us know what your problem with this Terry guy is and where in the hell you got the idea that it was me?
It's OK. Keep bawling your eyes out to me. You just keep crying until you feel well enough to talk, little one. A good cry will help you.
aww poor widdle truth/terry/shemahz is still upset,is it because you never married a woman or had kids because you're a ho mo BAHAHAHAHAHA Queen T
Ace

Benton, IL

#56393 Jul 31, 2014
It there a bromance going on here?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56394 Jul 31, 2014
Not hardly. All we have here is another mentally ill Christian who has gone off the deep end and is now showing us what Christians are really all about. Hate and bigotry.

It can't be a bromance. She's a woman.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56395 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
Not hardly. All we have here is another mentally ill Christian who has gone off the deep end and is now showing us what Christians are really all about. Hate and bigotry.
aww widdle truth/terry/shemahz still can't stop talking about holly,so why don't you go pick up a big bottle of ranch go to Hollys and toss her salad just like you used to do your fat dead mommy BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Queen T you g a y boy catcher worthless liar COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56396 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
truth/terry/shemahz you're the one that's turned into a woman after all the times your qu eer daddy Fe ck Ed you in your tiny little shrun ken candle and package you now have a v a g I n a you ho mo
truth

San Jose, CA

#56397 Jul 31, 2014
Hush child. The adults are talking.

Little angry, pointed republicans who are so upset at a world they aren't equipped to understand makes for such amusement.

You should do yourself a favor and commit suicide. It isn't going to get any better.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56398 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
Hush child. The adults are talking.
Little angry, pointed republicans who are so upset at a world they aren't equipped to understand makes for such amusement.
You should do yourself a favor and commit suicide. It isn't going to get any better.
awww widdle truth/terry/shemahz is that what your mommy did,isn't that sad,you're just an ho mo who never married a woman or had kids,and I started the drop dead comments you unoriginal L O S E R
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56399 Jul 31, 2014
You started what?

You just stole my old troll routine and tried to use it against me because you were so upset and hurt from my comments. You are nothing but a cheap impersonation of a routine I already abandoned because it had grown stale. You haven't had an original though in your life. You aren't quite equipped for that.

To think that you actually are so angry that the only recourse you can think of is to try to out troll the person who trolled you. Don't you realize that every comment you make just reinforces my absolute victory over you, little one?

I drove you to behave this way and you haven't gotten over what I have done to you yet? Damn you're pathetic. To allow yourself to be controlled by an anonymous stranger on the internet like this? How lame can you possibly be?

And the whole Terry Rigsby thing? That is just testament to the fact that you are so outclassed that you can't think of anything better to attempt than to call me by some random name.

You might as well just learn to live with the fact that I am so much better than you in every measurable way. I know it hurts you, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You're just too incompetent.
Terry rigsby

Lockhart, TX

#56400 Jul 31, 2014
truth wrote:
You started what?
You just stole my old troll routine and tried to use it against me because you were so upset and hurt from my comments. You are nothing but a cheap impersonation of a routine I already abandoned because it had grown stale. You haven't had an original though in your life. You aren't quite equipped for that.
To think that you actually are so angry that the only recourse you can think of is to try to out troll the person who trolled you. Don't you realize that every comment you make just reinforces my absolute victory over you, little one?
I drove you to behave this way and you haven't gotten over what I have done to you yet? Damn you're pathetic. To allow yourself to be controlled by an anonymous stranger on the internet like this? How lame can you possibly be?
And the whole Terry Rigsby thing? That is just testament to the fact that you are so outclassed that you can't think of anything better to attempt than to call me by some random name.
You might as well just learn to live with the fact that I am so much better than you in every measurable way. I know it hurts you, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You're just too incompetent.
aww is widdle truth/terry/shemahz upset again,isn't that cute,the only thing you excel at is being a 63 year old ho mo that never married or had any kids,no wonder your mother killed herself having a qu eer son/daughter like you BAHAHAHAHAHA you g a u boy catcher worthless liar COWARD Queen T
Terry rigsby

Lockhart, TX

#56401 Jul 31, 2014
Truth/terry/shemahz all you are is a cheap imitation of the white power ranger you're a LOSER
truth

Granite City, IL

#56402 Jul 31, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Truth/terry/shemahz all you are is a cheap imitation of the white power ranger you're a LOSER
Who is the white power ranger?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56403 Aug 1, 2014
I knew you didn't have much left in ya. All I had to do was wait and you'd cry yourself to sleep once again. Looks like you failed for a fourth time. Or is this the fifth now?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56404 Aug 1, 2014
Go Go Power Ranger !!!!
truth wrote:
I knew you didn't have much left in ya. All I had to do was wait and you'd cry yourself to sleep once again. Looks like you failed for a fourth time. Or is this the fifth now?
Terry rigsby

Netherlands

#56405 Aug 1, 2014
truth wrote:
awww poor widdle truth/terry girl/shemahz,did you used to cry to sleep in your dead fat mommys arms when you were a widdle boy,did you miss your fat dead mommy? If you weren't such a qu eer she might not have killed herself,all you are is a old fat girl that never married a woman or had any kids because you're a ho mo BAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher liar COWARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Jones Arrest-Criminal Sexual Abuse (Nov '08) May 31 Fuh 394
How much doew crime stoppers pay? (Feb '17) May 26 Wow 2
girls of decatur (Jan '12) May '18 Tyrone D Watermelon 9
rudest people in USA (May '09) May '18 Mmhmm 14
ebay nut richard dean renwick banned as dropbac... Apr '18 dropbacknpunt jun... 1
ihop Mar '18 misinformation 1
Whats your favorite Christmas gift? (Sep '17) Mar '18 jose 3

Forsyth Jobs

Personal Finance

Forsyth Mortgages