First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Miami

Miami, FL

#387 Nov 16, 2013
If you judge her you didn't know GOD.He is SOUVERAIN.Do you forget about Paul's story? GOD even no judge your apparence ,who are you? He gone judge us ,how big are the CHRIST in us.
Bobbi Jo

Meridian, MS

#388 Dec 22, 2013
I was a member of this church at the time of her arrest. I am glad that so many of you are w out sin and that you can cast those stones. Our Pastor Thompson did exactly what he should have done, for those who thought turning her in was wrong, boy I would not like to see what happened if that were your son trusted w an official that over stepped boundaries. We all make mistakes but our Preacherman did not. The young man and his family withdrew them selves from SBC, and actions were taken. The mother was one of our ministry drivers so she lost out on for Jesus as well. Pastor Dean is an amazing man and there was no lack of love in their relationship, she obviously simply got bored and was doing things that are against God. I forgave her when she resigned from all duties, also she CONFESSED to Pastor Thompson bc she knew it was right and she was woman enough to face her consequences. For all of you who read it in the paper or seen it on the news, until you get facts straight you should base no opinion, You should join a church that would not sweep any crime under the rug. We come to church not to judge and gossip, but to get a message. Spread words of love and forgiveness instead of hate- also disciplinary actions were taken in our church- she was thrown out indefinantly, she was forced to resign, and she had her own demons to fight among losing what she loved to do best- she made a mistake, forgive her. God bless you all
Questioning

Charlottesville, VA

#389 Feb 21, 2014
I stumbled upon this sotry and I hate to revive this thread but I am curious...Is Melissa still married to Pastor Jones? I checked Salem Baptist's homepage and there is a woman pictured with him...Is this the same gal?
4Christ

Taylorville, IL

#390 Jul 28, 2014
Questioning wrote:
I stumbled upon this sotry and I hate to revive this thread but I am curious...Is Melissa still married to Pastor Jones? I checked Salem Baptist's homepage and there is a woman pictured with him...Is this the same gal?
No, Dean and Melissa divorced and he remarried in October 2012.
Stoning homewreckers

Taylorville, IL

#391 Thursday Oct 30
she is still wrecking homes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls want to get pregnant? 24 yr w guy wil... Mon yourbabydaddy 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Nov 9 Jeffery James Mis... 108
Bethany Wagner Oct '14 HomeAlone 1
Alex Gaede Oct '14 Curious 1
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 Greg 1
schools Jul '14 starlight 1
A Wealth of History Abounds in Decatur, Illinois Jun '14 BLACK MAMBA 1
Forsyth Dating
Find my Match

Forsyth People Search