Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Just more unio bozos that are so overpaid they deserve to lose their jobs
wow

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2013
You really don't know much of anything do you. That place has terrible pay for Union workers.
Kelpie

Decatur, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Yeah and when they lay off a bunch of people then the rest of the remaining people get moved around to those jobs and their pay gets cut even more. I lost over $2.00 an hour so you can just shut up Brian. Your the only bozo present here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 49,752
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat Send Them Home 4,010
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 5 Da Rog 1,914
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug 28 I Care 106
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
•••

Forsyth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Forsyth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••