Tough break Ralph

Benton, IL

#7127 Feb 16, 2014
Ralph is angry because he has a tiny penis. His wife refers to him as "Needledick the Bugfucker".
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#7128 Feb 16, 2014
I Cant believe the UAW president is crying, complaining that the employees were "intimidated" by the Republicans to vote "No" on unionization. That's Rich! The unions crying intimidation! I pray this trend continues! Can't Wait to see Obamy's reaction! Oh no! Who will the Democrats shake down if not the unions?
Still Laughing

Benton, IL

#7130 Feb 17, 2014
Laughing wrote:
The Republicans have been sucking black C O C K or getting long stroked in the shitpipe from day one. They have been weak and ineffective in stopping Obama's liberal agenda.

Stimulas package: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Auto industry bailout: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Wall street reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Fake birth certificate: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Muslim faith: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Discontinued torture: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

End Iraq war: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Killed Osama bin Laden: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Passed ObummerCare: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black C O C K

Took out Gaddafi: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

recapitalized banks: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Didn'help Syria: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

cash for clunkers: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Benghazi: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black C O C K, then licked it clean.

Fast and Furious: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Reppealled don't ask, don't tell: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Gay marriage: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Drone strikes: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Banking reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's C O C K.

Lets face it, you guys suck a lot of black C O C K. When you aren't sucking black C O C K you are taking black C O C K up the 'ole shitpipe. Every time you guys try to fight him, it ends with Obama's C O C K in your mouth or shitpipe. Since you always come back for more I figure that you must like black C O C K. You can't name one thing that you guys won. Obama has beat you on every issue. Face it, you're his bitches.
Add the debt ceiling to the list of things the Republicans have lost on. Hell, they just bent over and surrendered to Obama's massive manpole. They love it in the shitpipe so much they don't even pretend to fight back anymore. LOL!
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7131 Feb 17, 2014
Still Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Add the debt ceiling to the list of things the Republicans have lost on. Hell, they just bent over and surrendered to Obama's massive manpole. They love it in the shitpipe so much they don't even pretend to fight back anymore. LOL!
You are extremely vile.
Laughing

Benton, IL

#7132 Feb 17, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely vile.
Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week folks.

You should write a letter to somebody saying you are very angry someone posted something on the interwebs that offended you. You should never post on Topix again until every post meets your lofty moral standards. You should launch a boycott now. That will really show me who is boss.
Riendo Pedro

Benton, IL

#7133 Feb 17, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely vile.
María,¿estás hispano? Me gustaría que lamer mis bolas y acariciar mi pene. Usted niña sucia
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7134 Feb 18, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why everybody else sees me kicking your ass all over this thread you gutless punk?
Got those answers yet? In a language that resembles English?
I'll ask again so I can watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives.
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's thirteen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Really? Form what I have noticed, everyone just sees you latched to Obama's pp. Now little boy go play with yourself and leave the adults alone. Maybe you have a gay neighbor that will play with you
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7135 Feb 19, 2014
Riendo Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
María,¿estás hispano? Me gustaría que lamer mis bolas y acariciar mi pene. Usted niña sucia
Uckafay OoooAy.
Laughing

Benton, IL

#7136 Feb 19, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Form what I have noticed, everyone just sees you latched to Obama's pp. Now little boy go play with yourself and leave the adults alone. Maybe you have a gay neighbor that will play with you
Your wife smells like a black nightclub.
Riendo Pedro

Benton, IL

#7137 Feb 19, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Uckafay OoooAy.
Ictus mis bolas mis amigo.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7138 Feb 19, 2014
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife smells like a black nightclub.
She should, I own a black nightclub. Now are you being racist against blacks? Saying blacks should have no place to go and relax?
Does white trailer trash stay home? No, they are out looking for their white wives that the black long necks is taking of their home work for them. Now i'm laughing while you're out looking lol.
I will guarantee you, when your wife comes home she will have a big smile on her face after finally getting sexually satisfied.
Dear leader

Romeoville, IL

#7139 Feb 19, 2014
Hey Reagan was not a gay meth head, here's the result of a recent study looking into 'people' such as yourself:

"Narcissists, psychopaths, sadists or Machiavellian? When it comes to
online trolls, you can take your pick: Researchers say habitual
electronic provocateurs have several of these serious personality
issues.

One of the biggest studies yet into such behavior has found that Internet “trolls”— those who post deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument — may need some intense therapy."

Hey meth head gay boy, if you're lucky, maybe your brand new bronze health plan will help cover your treatment.
<quoted text>
Is that why everybody else sees me kicking your ass all over this thread you gutless punk?
Got those answers yet? In a language that resembles English?
I'll ask again so I can watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives.
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's thirteen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7140 Feb 19, 2014
Riendo Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ictus mis bolas mis amigo.
UckaFay OooAy
Laughing

Benton, IL

#7144 Feb 19, 2014
Dear leader wrote:
Hey Reagan was not a gay meth head, here's the result of a recent study looking into 'people' such as yourself:
"Narcissists, psychopaths, sadists or Machiavellian? When it comes to
online trolls, you can take your pick: Researchers say habitual
electronic provocateurs have several of these serious personality
issues.
One of the biggest studies yet into such behavior has found that Internet “trolls”— those who post deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument — may need some intense therapy."
Hey meth head gay boy, if you're lucky, maybe your brand new bronze health plan will help cover your treatment.
<quoted text>
You should look in the mirror, dickhead.
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#7147 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
As Tennessee Volkswagen workers were voting last week on whether or not to have the United Auto Workers represent them, Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) dropped what Reuters aptly called a "bombshell" on the proceedings ...
"I've had conversations today and based on those am assured that should the workers vote against the UAW, Volkswagen will announce in the coming weeks that it will manufacture its new mid-size SUV here in Chattanooga," Corker said.
Rep. George Miller, a California Democrat considered an ally of organized labor, told HuffPost Wednesday that Corker's statements went well beyond free speech.
"Senator Corker's remarks were shocking and irresponsible," Miller said in an email. "Volkswagen had committed to not interfering with workers' freedom of choice. But that did not stop the Senator from interfering. He didn't just issue his views: he issued a promise of benefits if they voted 'no' and a thinly veiled threat if they voted 'yes.' It is regrettable that a foreign corporation respected Tennessee workers' rights more than the workers' own elected senator did."
Yep, another GOP lie in an effort to rig the game - that you won't hear on Fox "news".
Although outside groups can't commit unfair labor practices, the NLRB could decide that Corker's statement irreparably tarred the process. Politicians' personal opinions -- say, "unions would be bad for our state" -- are generally fair game. But the board could theoretically make a case that Corker's highly detailed statements created an atmosphere of coercion.(Corker has not disclosed who allegedly told him the SUV production hinged on the union vote.)
"Of course the NLRB has no authority over Sen. Corker and cannot control what he says," Fred Feinstein, a former general counsel at the labor board, said in an email. "What they could do is decide that his comments taint the election and even conceivably order a new one if the UAW lost and pursued a charge.
"The approach the NLRB would take would rely heavily on all the 'facts and circumstances,'" Feinstein went on. "For example, what was the impact of the statements, was there a chance to respond, were the statements true etc., etc. This is why it's difficult to predict exactly what the Board might do.", said Julius Getman, a labor law scholar at the University of Texas School of Law.
But of course the GOP will find some way to rig this so he gets away with lying - something even VW said he did.
What are the odds that the "innocent victim" card will be played by Corker? And that he'll try to hide this lie behind "free speech"?
I'd say they're the same as the odds of you not answering.
We'll see if I'm right.
Hey Dick, Corker is not an employee of VW. UAW LOST! Get used to It! The employees saw What UAW did to Detroit and rejected it! Looks like the Dems will have to find someone else to suck off! Unions use force and threats all of the time! It just simply didnt work this time! LOL! UAW suffered a humiliating, Well deserved loss!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7149 Feb 20, 2014
REAGAN was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. I nailed that one with 100% accuracy!
Let's see if I can make you cut and run away again, ready?
What are the odds that the "innocent victim" card will be played by Corker? And that he'll try to hide this lie behind "free speech"?
I'd say they're (again) the same as the odds of you not answering either of those two questions.
We'll see if I'm right, again.
Well, your UAW spent almost 2 million bucks in what was supposed to be a fixed union Vote and Still lost! LOL! LOL! LOL! Corker is not an employee of VW! Its totally legal, bitch! UAW LOST! HAHA! Purple lips Cant fix this one! LOL!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7150 Feb 20, 2014
Paid trolls like "menace" are laughable! Its evident through the UAW humiliating loss! LOL! unions are done! Nobody cares about their"rights" anymore! LOL!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7151 Feb 20, 2014
Why is Obama lying about the real numbers of enrollees on Obamacare? There are less Than 500, 000 actual paying customers! Most of them had insurance through their jobs before purple lips cancelled their good policies! Its all lies! Biden knows this!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7152 Feb 20, 2014
Will the ugly hillary run on Obamacare succeses? Doubt it! Even the ever ugly Senator landrieu has dropped any mention of Obamacare from her website! She was all in two months ago! This is laughable! The ugly NC senator Hagan is Running from Obamacare, as is the balding Dork from Arkansas Senator mark prior! Lets not Forget the wimp Senator from mark Begich! He invited old purple lips to visit Alaska to point out how Obamas Policies are Wrong! LOL! Them Lets not Forget Senator Warner from Virginia who refused to be seen with Obama! Then lets look at Democrat Senator Claire "fat ass" Mccaskill! She told Obama to "stav home"! Funny, huh? Man, are the Democrats racist, or what? LOL!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#7153 Feb 20, 2014
Support the Illinois Tea Party!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forsyth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany Wagner Oct 18 HomeAlone 1
Alex Gaede Oct 18 Curious 1
Arlene Rickett Oct 12 Greg 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Aug '14 I Care 106
Melissa Jones Arrest-Criminal Sexual Abuse (Nov '08) Jul '14 4Christ 384
Boehme n Crothers Jul '14 a joke 3
schools Jul '14 starlight 1
Forsyth Dating
Find my Match

Forsyth Jobs