Yes y............great person.....and who r u
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 31, 2012
It doesn't matter who I am and I was just wondering
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 1, 2012
She is all the time tryin to mess up someone's relationship and calling men that r engaged baby. She thinks just because she is someone's ex and he gave her how number that it means he wants her news flash he don't want her if he did he would have stayed with her. She also thinks she's a hard as* but in reality ain't nobody scared of her
mAj

Little Rock, AR

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Very sweet girl ! Dated my cousin and our family loves her to death! Don't get on here talkin crap about her please.
Anonymous

Alvarado, TX

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Ha very sweet girl she just made u think she was sweet and innocent she's all the time changing boyfriends and. Wanting to ruin what someone else has goin on for them but its all good everyone is entitled to their own opinion
bold

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Has she done anything to u blueeyedangel94? Everyone has problems, but leave her alone she's a great person and would do anything for anyone!!!!!!!!

“Look Into My Eyes”

Since: Jun 10

Spellbound

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Wondering and blueeyedangel are the same person and they both flunked English. Backwoods trailer trash.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Same person? Ha ur funny and u dont have to use correct grammar on sites like this. And yes she has done something to me she's tried to ruin my relationship numerous times, not just once. I know it hasn't worked but that's not the point the point is if u know somebody is engaged and happy then why would u message them calling them baby
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2012
And precious memories u flunked English too or u would have known a comma goes after person and before and. Also u would have realized backwoods trailer trash is a fragment. :) k thanks
bold

Garland, TX

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Who is teresa mefford
hroola

Rochester, PA

#12 Jan 20, 2013
lou

Plano, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Hi my names chrissy holland I'm the girl your talking about ashley I've told u once n ill tell u again if u wana solve this problem we can u no were i live and i know u won't because I've offerd before so keep me name out of your mouth got me u act so childish its pathedic grow up n quit talking shiz about people u don't know on this sight because u ain't nothing but a scared ass little girl or ud man up and say it to someone's face
ashley

Bono, AR

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Ok so I just now read a message from chrissy saying I was talking trash on here. For your information that blueeyedangel94 is not me I don't have time for a trash site. Especially over some sh*t that happend almost 2 years ago. Uve moved on and so has he. So this needs to be squashed. And idk who it is pretending to be me but they need to stop. D.j if its u quit this is old news

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2013
She's not switching boyfriends all the time
just sayn

Little Rock, AR

#17 May 22, 2014
No shes not switching boyfriends thanks whom ever u r for taken up for her she's been with the same one for a while
pissed

Forrest City, AR

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Chrissy is nothing but a dumb b*•*•. She cannot spell for shit and she thinks that she is hot. Some people only dated her for an easy lay. Cannot believe that some people would sleep with her. Makes me want to puke in my mouth.
chrissy holland

Manila, AR

#19 Jul 8, 2014
I don't think I'm hot i no I'm hot and if you're pu**y a** wants to.privide a name ill lay youre a**plum out on the floor
pissed

Forrest City, AR

#21 Jul 8, 2014
You're not even cute :) Sorry, take another look honey.
chrissy holland

Manila, AR

#22 Jul 8, 2014
You scared hiding behind the internet scared scraerda**bi*ch comesay the shiz to my face sh*t sirtung mofo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs available 3 hr Gotham 3
billy paulman 7 hr Bobbie 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Quest 29,893
billy fuckung abuser paulman 16 hr sasha paulman 1
FC superintendents office 18 hr Guest 12
Jessica McCain 19 hr guest2 3
John Gilbreath Mon rebecca 4

Forrest City Jobs

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE