Did I Really Just See That

Did I Really Just See That

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Really

Gainesville, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2011
No Trespassing sign @ Colt residents driveway painted in red spray paint. I must have been seeing things, let me back up..... Yep, that's what I see. That should keep them pesty DTF's off your property. NOT! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!!!

“Here for the party”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Really wrote:
No Trespassing sign @ Colt residents driveway painted in red spray paint. I must have been seeing things, let me back up..... Yep, that's what I see. That should keep them pesty DTF's off your property. NOT! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!!!
Wait in Colt? And it was spelled right?
Eagle Eye

Dime Box, TX

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Tonya P wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait in Colt? And it was spelled right?
Believe it or not, it was. Surprised the heck out of me to, they even went all out and painted it on a piece of wood. Now that's got to be legal & that means the cops cannot enter. Oh, that doesn't work when it's the law. Must be to stop customers, because it is like a ghost house there now. Yes dopers of Colt, they are out of business , with the economy so bad it was only a matter of time anyway. Well I'll keep ya posted if they put up an open for business sign.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2011
That's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 40,049
Sheriff 4 hr Alleyes 13
A guy at the prison 4 hr Lol 8
forrest city federal prison low (Oct '08) 14 hr Guest 396
Barry richie (Apr '17) 14 hr Guest 4
Got arrested for dwi Wed Major impact 8
She's done it again Wed Guest 41

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance