Drug dealers and students
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Memphis, TN

#21 Mar 15, 2013
I heard a student got run down on Thursday during a fight.
SFC Resident

Memphis, TN

#22 Mar 20, 2013
The more I read on here, the more I am convinced that the state should take over. I can only hope the CORE program at least teaches the basics. Are they going to increase the number of inservice training days in order to train the staff on how to teach the basics.
guest 123

United States

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Yeah the houses by the football field along with apartments and along with all of beechgrove has drugdealers just waiting before and after school to sell some to kids, police sit around various blocks but don't do anything except wait for their cut I suppose!!! Somebody somewhere needs and can do something instead of waiting till parents take it in their own hands, then all of a sudden the dealers would become the victims instead of one of the kids that od cause of bad drugs!!!
love

United States

#24 Mar 21, 2013
I wish my grandkids didnt go to forrest city, I hate it.

Memphis, TN

#25 Mar 21, 2013
guest 123 wrote:
Yeah the houses by the football field along with apartments and along with all of beechgrove has drugdealers just waiting before and after school to sell some to kids, police sit around various blocks but don't do anything except wait for their cut I suppose!!! Somebody somewhere needs and can do something instead of waiting till parents take it in their own hands, then all of a sudden the dealers would become the victims instead of one of the kids that od cause of bad drugs!!!
Thems da mayors people you talking about. He will sick his boys on you if you dont watch out.
SFC Resident

Memphis, TN

#26 Mar 22, 2013
They have a picture of Senator Feinstein on the walls next the Mayors. They want to legalize marajauna within the city limits, raise taxes on those who actually work for a living and confiscate all the guns just like California.
citizen

Haslet, TX

#27 Mar 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thems da mayors people you talking about. He will sick his boys on you if you dont watch out.
oooh I'm so scared ,NOT REALLY!!! its a shame and if these dopedealers r the mayors boys then idk how he even can call himself a man cause only vaginas could sell drugs to kids and hide behind guns and all that crap f em all
Guestrite

United States

#28 Apr 2, 2013
Mayor Bryant is an a- hole, but I am willing to bet u he is not involved in drugs(illegal).
lobo

United States

#29 Apr 3, 2013
Well as someone who has attended fchs within the last 3 years I can tell you that it is as bad as it sounds. Keep mind that I've already graduated so I can't give an accurate depiction of what it's like there now. But when I was attending I can tell you right now that the fchs school system is one big gang training ground. Seriously at least 80% of the students were in some sort of gang and most were already doing drugs at the time. Ask any kid there now and they could repeat their gang's rules in lighting speed but ask them a math question and they're as dumb as a rock. Yes kids skip off campus but its probably gotten worse since I left. I remember they had a guy on duty in the parking lot yo catch people but I used to bribe him to let me out anyway. The teachers had it tough back then because the kids where plain assholes and their parents were just as bad. There were a few good teachers but most of them have probably moved by now. If you are a parent and deciding on where to in roll your kids into school DON'T ENROLL THEM IN ANY FCHS SCHOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Sub Station 2 hr Da truth 4
First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas 15 hr Another Customer 6
First Judicial Drug Taskforce 21 hr Lol 26
Review: Beauty Gallery (Apr '13) Fri Browneyes 6
screen Thu Need Help! 1
Forrest city prison (Sep '10) Jul 17 guest 38
Black Bars Jul 15 gerald1 10

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance