parent

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I went to pick up my child at the High School the other day and could not believe the number of teenage kids skipping class. They were just loitering around the parking lot in plain view of the cameras and the less than stellar individuals who were observed handing them stuff for money then leaving. Staff members walked by during one incident and didn't even say a word. WTF? Doesnt the administration do anything at the school other than draw a paycheck?

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

The admiistration dont care their relatives are probably the ones selling the stuff. FCPD dont care and if they did they would get reprimanded for doing their job.
Guest2

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

What do you expect in Forrest City. I take my kids to another district just for that reason. Those kids hanging out skipping class are the same ones who will be hanging out on the street corners in a couple of years. Their parents dont care so why should you? FCSD is just a breeding ground for thugs. Did you see the video of the 11th graders doing the Harlem Shake? Looked like they should all be suspended for disrupting the class.
parent

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Some of those kids parents work at the school. No wonder the school is in the shape its in.
Mann

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I work in Wynne and half of the mothers I work with have drug addicted children. These wonderful women are raising their grands and great grands.i don't have any children , but I can tell these women were great mothers and afforded their children the best. Guest what school district they attended? I'll wait.
concerned parent

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

so why dont parents take it to the school board?

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

If they did the staff would hold it against their kids. How about the ones who get suspended and those who dont.
parent

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

With any luck the state will take over. Then they will fire the board and the administration.
Guest2

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Better watch your back. I know who you are. PL already has it in for you.

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Get a life. All you two do is look for stuff to gossip about. Always going around behind peoples back trying to get something on someone.Maybe you should try teaching for one day , putting up with the stuff we have to.
Who

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

guest wrote:
Get a life. All you two do is look for stuff to gossip about. Always going around behind peoples back trying to get something on someone.Maybe you should try teaching for one day , putting up with the stuff we have to.
Name names please!
Concerned

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Just go to the school and sit in the high school parking lot at 2:45 and you will see the same ones skipping 7th period . Staff knows about it but since one of the kids mother works there its ok.They just walk by and pretend not to notice them. I seen several others walking back from the houses across the street just to cath the bus home. Doesn't Forrest City have a truancy law. If not maybe they should consider it. AND WHERE IS THE STAFF THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON DUTY IN THE PARKING LOT.
SFC Resident

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

With any luck when the grant money goes so will the problems. All it goes for is paying a salary of someone who refuses to earn it.
FC Resident

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Umm don't you realize kids are selling drugs at ages 5+ now for cuts? The students are the sellers themselves it has nothing to do with outside sources.
history

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Students are getting the drugs from someone. Eliminate the students selling on campus is a step to improving the campus. but that is like stealing eer from a convienant store while on an away bus trip for a ballgame and expecting them to be punished.
Yea-guestrite

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

history wrote:
Students are getting the drugs from someone. Eliminate the students selling on campus is a step to improving the campus. but that is like stealing eer from a convienant store while on an away bus trip for a ballgame and expecting them to be punished.
Details???
FC Resident

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

You can't stop it, gonna say half buy it from others etc and resell or they get it or steal it from parents. With parents having the drugs for easy access its something you nor anyone else can control. Just have to hope the kids are smart enough to stay away or learn not to be like mommy and daddy, and you cant say its BS because some kids go to college and stay clean from drug homes their whole lives.

This always has and always will be a problem, it will NEVER stop.

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Start at the bottom, a week in jail is a week at the school minus 1 crackhead.
supporter

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

If you have so much knowledge about drug dealing schedule at the school then become an informant. If your there everyday get out of your car and volunteer to help. Usually students will avoid wherever there is an adult.

7th period many of the students exit the building to go to athletics, work and college.

You just want to bitch to cause trouble.

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

supporter wrote:
If you have so much knowledge about drug dealing schedule at the school then become an informant. If your there everyday get out of your car and volunteer to help. Usually students will avoid wherever there is an adult.
7th period many of the students exit the building to go to athletics, work and college.
You just want to bitch to cause trouble.
what is so athletic about sitting on the steps or smoking. The apartments across the road are not college buildings. Drug dealing is not a legitimate profession. Must be your child hanging out in the parking lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Forrest City Forum right now

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Yes 27,899
Review: Tobacco Superstore Corporate Office 4 hr So true 2
KFC Have All THUGS Working 13 hr Black an Poor 19
Todd Smith 22 hr Tooloud 2
forrest city rating 23 hr guest 2
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... Tue guest 68
justice system where are you Tue reporter 2
•••
•••