Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 21, 2013
How many people really use their username as "guest" Nobody knows who is who unless they are with the person, so you can not accuse people and try to call names out....that is just funny to me and stupid

Franklin, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Not true.
common sense

Newbern, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2013
no they haven't caught her, I bet get husband is going crazy

Hot Springs Village, AR

#4 Jun 21, 2013
It is true. You bet who's husband caught who?
common sense wrote:
no they haven't caught her, I bet get husband is going crazy
the 1 and only guest

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Wow! rebecca strikes again. Sweetie you can change your name all you want but hun you still show up being from the same places!! Bless your ignorant heart! I will continue to call your name out if your being stupid! o and by the way maybe you need to get a new ip number too! bless you heart!just so stupid! Now leave folks alone!
the all knowing guest.

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jun 21, 2013
She may be ignorant, or may not be I don't know her. But the person being a female and from this town, I would guess so.

Besides all that though, you're a coward to not post your name while calling out someone else's name. And from the sound of it, you might be a little bit of stalker as well.
the all knowing guest.

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Hey psycho, I'm a guy. You're a bit paranoid aren't you? You're one of them parinoid folks that peeps out the blinds all day huh? Not everyone that posts from the "united states" is the same person. I don't know about others, but on my mobile and not connected to wifi it shows that. It's an AT&T iPhone. So I would suspect it does that to many others AT&T iPhone users that aren't connected to wifi. But I can change my posting location. To here, to china, to, uk, to whatever town and state I choose. It's called a proxy you ignorant hillbilly. Now far as your Rebecca obsession. If she is infact slandering people, and got caught doing it then please indeed do give her hell. But, not every poster posting from "united states" is the same poster was my point. You're just making yourself sound stupid with that.

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Scared
Ghost

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2013
I ain't fraud of no guest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Judge ??? 45 min jpb 2
Where's hannah pipkin 6 hr Huh 1
Gary "sissyboy" Hughes 9 hr Super clean 6
FCSD Report Card 10 hr Guest 11
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) 15 hr 10-26-14pfgt 154
Obgyn 20 hr Ole girl 4
Road Department (Sep '14) Sun jkl 3
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]