First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SureHateIt4U

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone know where I can find him???
sum 1

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2010
yeah but aint sayin
JES

Marshall, TX

#3 Jan 20, 2010
i have not saw him for time he is a very sweet person
hisex

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Jan 20, 2010
last i heard he was livin with one of his friends in Colt.
JES

Marshall, TX

#5 Jan 20, 2010
i wanted to hook up with him when I was in school but I left before that happened but i did see him get swet pants pulled down on the school grounds in front of 20 girls it was so funny Matt if you read this call me lets hook up love you
FCHS

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2010
he lives out in Beck Spur with his mommy nothin but a lil dope head now
JES

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2010
i hate to hear that
lol

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2010
he staying with nick willis
JES

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2010
FCHS wrote:
he lives out in Beck Spur with his mommy nothin but a lil dope head now
that alright I would like to smoke his joint
ughh

Bedminster, NJ

#10 Jan 25, 2010
he is so nasty and tried to rape jodi manues. then alex hudgens beat his ass cuz of it. yeah he is ugly and weird. he looks like a leprecaun. ughhh how can anyone like that?

Since: Jan 10

Satellite Provider

#11 Jan 26, 2010
he is a lil bitch, that talks all the shit in the world but wont back up any of it! he is a liar and a piece of shit!
jessica stogsdill

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#13 Jan 27, 2010
due matt's awsome lol dont mess with him
courtney

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2010
he is nasty and ugly and messes girls wayy to young for him...that jessica girl that posted above me, isnt she like 14 or 15 and matt is 19 or 20... my point exactly. dude is a creep and he is just what ppl should keep their young girls away from. im 18 and he has been a frak every since i met him...ewwww he tried to rape my friend... he is childish
just me

Roe, AR

#15 Jan 27, 2010
im sorry but nobody could try raping jodi manues she will have sex with any guy that wants to do it with her she is nasty and tries to break couples up because she thinks everybody wants her!

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2010
just me wrote:
im sorry but nobody could try raping jodi manues she will have sex with any guy that wants to do it with her she is nasty and tries to break couples up because she thinks everybody wants her!
thats the same thing that I thought when I read that
haha

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2010
well u know what this was 2 yrs ago so that was b4 jodi got bad. think wat u want but none of my friends ever had anything to do with matts creepy ass and i was there when he tried cuz it was senior skip day and they were in the backroom and she came out cryin and thats wen all hell broke lose so unless u was there like me, dnt say it didnt happen!
MATT_MOTHER_F-IN _MARTIN

Satellite Provider

#18 Jan 28, 2010
BIG_BAD_BOB wrote:
he is a lil bitch, that talks all the shit in the world but wont back up any of it! he is a liar and a piece of shit!
well first of all ive had my differences with this guy before and dnt really care much for him but who the hell r u 2 talk shit u stupid f**k? u dnt even kno him all u kno is what u have heard! man u r really startin to get on my nerves dude, even if he has lied 2 a few girls or wht ever he has done tht dnt give u the right 2 talk bout somebody from my home town. aint u from PN anyway? so y dnt u talk shit bout people from there and leave AR people the hell alone!!!
jes

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2010
who is this
matt carson

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2010
who is the girl from mabelvale
matt carson

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2010
JES wrote:
i have not saw him for time he is a very sweet person
who is this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Reality Check 38,743
Terri Pittman 10 hr Been there 3
She's done it again 13 hr One who knows 1
Connie Phillips 19 hr Guest 2
School Thu jester 17
Do anyone know Mayor Hay Hollowell of Helena Aug 14 Guest 9
Ouija board Aug 13 Guest 7

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance