Geneva

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I'm just curious as to how visitation works there. I'm not from Forrest city, so I wanted to get a bit of info before my trip in spring. Are there certain things we're not supposed to wear and are cell phones allowed in the facility? Any info is helpful. Thanks!
info

Marion, AR

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Geneva wrote:
I'm just curious as to how visitation works there. I'm not from Forrest city, so I wanted to get a bit of info before my trip in spring. Are there certain things we're not supposed to wear and are cell phones allowed in the facility? Any info is helpful. Thanks!
The inmate you're visiting should inform you of the rules/regulations before you visit. They have access of all the visitation rules through their handbook. Nothing metal, including underwire bras, nothing revealing, no spandex, no jackets, no sports memorabilia/logos of any kind, no khaki, no purses, NO CELL PHONES OR ANY ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND. You need your ID, and change if you want to buy something from the vending machines. No food is allowed to he brought in. If you cannot clear the metal detector, you will not he allowed in.
Geneva

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Thank u so much! I'm truly grateful! Your info is very helpful.:)
info

Marion, AR

#4 Feb 4, 2013
You're very welcome :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Monte 37,389
kane barkley (Nov '13) 10 hr LuLu 3
Do anybody know Lance Dillard aka benniemoe 11 hr Christy G 1
Zach Hill 21 hr ?? 30
Chrissy Hoselton Duncan Fri Guest 2
Truck Stolen Jun 23 Been there had on... 1
Car theft Jun 23 Been there had on... 1

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance