local nursing homes

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

Sad

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Im willing to bet they do not. They are a joke anyway!
Disgusted

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Mar 14, 2013
I believe you would win the bet. I know an LPN personally who worked and maybe still is working at the local nursing home who is a crack head=been one for years. Also is a pill head=steals pills from the nursing home. That is really sad that elderly and sick people are at their mercy. The owners are only interested in making money and not concerned about the welfare of the residents/patients. Drug testing should be used by all employers.
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 19, 2013
I agree that all employers should drug test.
Lola

Irving, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2013
I once asked Mr Curtis who owns Crestpark if he drug tested his employees and he said " are you kidding? if I did I wouldn't have any employees" and he was dead serious.This was a few years ago but I am sure things haven't changed any.The workers do not make much money but the residents are charged 3-4 thousand dollars a month to be in there.Yes most bills are paid by medicare/medicaid but the owners are racking up charging those prices and paying their employees low wages.Really is a shame.
guest

Benton, AR

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Lola wrote:
I once asked Mr Curtis who owns Crestpark if he drug tested his employees and he said " are you kidding? if I did I wouldn't have any employees" and he was dead serious.This was a few years ago but I am sure things haven't changed any.The workers do not make much money but the residents are charged 3-4 thousand dollars a month to be in there.Yes most bills are paid by medicare/medicaid but the owners are racking up charging those prices and paying their employees low wages.Really is a shame.
Obviously they don't drug test or Mrs. Ball wouldn't have gotten hired.
guest

Benton, AR

#8 Mar 25, 2013
My thoughts exactly!
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they don't drug test or Mrs. Ball wouldn't have gotten hired.
Yeah, they don't. Or she wouldn't work there.
guest

Benton, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they don't drug test or Mrs. Ball wouldn't have gotten hired.
I saw where her ex husband got busted again. I guess he will be going back to prison! I guess he was trying to steal and bring her some money like he use to at pizza hut.
customer

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I saw where her ex husband got busted again. I guess he will be going back to prison! I guess he was trying to steal and bring her some money like he use to at pizza hut.
who's mrs ball?
lobo

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
There's not many people in forrest city who aren't on drugs.
guest

Dallas, TX

#13 Apr 3, 2013
If they did drug tests they wouldn't have a don
cowards

Memphis, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
you people are so lame.
ion know

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2013
you can tell every woman that works ar a nursing home is a real freak cause they like the smell of piss and shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Mary 30,032
Fifth n sixth at palestine/wheatley 35 min guest 7
new fire dept station 1 hr Lee 3
Calvary or Lee Acadamy (Sep '12) 7 hr Marianna 37
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 19 hr zzz 1,783
Dopeheaded Theiving POS Dustin,PjAnd cody Mon huh 6
Who is Jamie French dating?? Sun Girlnextdoor 4
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match

Forrest City Jobs

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]