MATURE

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Women why do you all put tatoos of your boyfriends names on your bodies? do you all know that he does not belong to you, and you don't belong to him. So to all you women who like s to put your boyfriends names on you just remember this if you all break up you will still have his name on your body. You might want to be married after that, but unfortunately your future husband will see another mans name on your body so do the right thing stop tatooing your boyfriends name on your bodies because he does not belong to you, and you don't belong to him.
random_thought

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Ok what bout men does the same i know some and i know they are no longer with that person so don't just say females say more like young people or something and i don't have any not even my moms
MATURE

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

its mostly women be real

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ben west (Sep '13) 29 min ooooop 14
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 29,632
frogs bar 2 hr cesspool 10
mustang arena? champs. place looks like garbadge! 2 hr Scuba Dawg 9
Why is FCSD filing a lawsuit against Palestine ... 2 hr Lol 12
Best Looking Guy From Forrest City Of All Time (Dec '09) 4 hr back in da day 249
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 13 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City