First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#41 Jan 28, 2013
Obama has tried to sneak the illegals in on every bill he's proposed.

That's why he cries that the Rebubs are blocking all of his great ideas and trying to hold a brotha back.

People, when you vote, you REALLY should know what the whole bill means.

Example:

Bill 1234.. page 1
Lower taxes for all Americans...

(Voting "YES" already, huh?) Read on..

Bill 1234.. page 237
Allow any foriegner to come to our country and we will give them free cell phones, heathcare, housing, food stamps....

(Still voting "YES"?) Then know WTF YOU'RE VOTING FOR!!!

Thank you.
Ballz

Hughes, AR

#42 Jan 28, 2013
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true, but there's one thing to think about. The Liberals are trying to push all the stuff down our throat trying to make us safer, but they are also slowly taking away our rights as citizens in the process. And, this just in, they're also spending us into oblivion. The Liberals plan on granting citizenship to 13 million illegal aliens and then putting them on Obamacare. Who is going to pay for that? At least the GOP is standing up for our rights as American citizens.
Basically it's just another "I'll let you in if you vote for me" tactic. Obama used it and now most of the other duchefags in government want to jump on the bandwagon to get more votes by pandering to me the other illegals.

Man this nation is so corrupt and backwards one could literally spend the better half of a year listing the crap that's wrong with this nation. It's not going to get any better anytime soon either. It would take nothing short of a 2nd revolution to fix this country. And even then it would need a hell of a lot of work.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#43 Jan 29, 2013
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad.
There are plenty of good people trying to get citizenship the legal way that have family here and can't get in.
The Libs set an example, just let them all in, and give them some rules that we don't actually make them follow.
Brilliant.
Actually....Ronald Reagan gets the credit for being the only modern day POTUS to grant so called "amnesty" to illegal aliens. And John Wane McCain led the pack for announcing more proposed plans just yesterday. Along with other republican taliban insurgents. I really think they are trying to recoup votes as part of the GOP efforts to reorganize their dysfunctional political party.

President Obama has actually been quire aggressive about deportation of illegal aliens.

Wynne, AR

#44 Jan 29, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>Actually....Ronald Reagan gets the credit for being the only modern day POTUS to grant so called "amnesty" to illegal aliens. And John Wane McCain led the pack for announcing more proposed plans just yesterday. Along with other republican taliban insurgents. I really think they are trying to recoup votes as part of the GOP efforts to reorganize their dysfunctional political party.

President Obama has actually been quire aggressive about deportation of illegal aliens.
Hahahahahaha!!! Of course he will be aggressive about deporting illegal aliens!!! He will do that right after he grants those currently here (insert more laughter) citizenship! Let me help you out here...that means they will no longer be illegal aliens...and he won't have to aggressively deport them. Hhhmmmm Could it be, more deceit???? Sure sounds like it to me!!

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#45 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahaha!!! Of course he will be aggressive about deporting illegal aliens!!! He will do that right after he grants those currently here (insert more laughter) citizenship! Let me help you out here...that means they will no longer be illegal aliens...and he won't have to aggressively deport them. Hhhmmmm Could it be, more deceit???? Sure sounds like it to me!!
Obummer will lose interest.

He wanted to try to make the GOP look bad for not participating. That's not the way it's going. Oblamma doesn't want to tighten the border, fine illegals with back taxes, or do any of the conditions attached to the proposal. The left isn't far left enough for him!

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#46 Jan 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha!!! Of course he will be aggressive about deporting illegal aliens!!! He will do that right after he grants those currently here (insert more laughter) citizenship! Let me help you out here...that means they will no longer be illegal aliens...and he won't have to aggressively deport them. Hhhmmmm Could it be, more deceit???? Sure sounds like it to me!!
Not "will be". President has been being aggressive about deporting illegal immigrants.
Try

West Memphis, AR

#47 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually....Ronald Reagan gets the credit for being the only modern day POTUS to grant so called "amnesty" to illegal aliens. And John Wane McCain led the pack for announcing more proposed plans just yesterday. Along with other republican taliban insurgents. I really think they are trying to recoup votes as part of the GOP efforts to reorganize their dysfunctional political party.
John Wane? And quire?
Try

West Memphis, AR

#48 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Not "will be". President has been being aggressive about deporting illegal immigrants.
The President is not a "has been" he is a never was.
Ballz

Hughes, AR

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Obama nor any of the past presidents have done anything significant for the boarders or against illegals. They act like it's impossible to patrol our own boarders but here we are patrolling and keeping secure more than a dozen other countries! Hell have you seen the North and South korea boarder. They have that shit locked down so securely people are scared shitless just going near it. Why don't we give boarder patrol jobs to those soldiers returning home who need the job. But the idea is going to fall of deaf and retarded ears up their in Washington.

Wynne, AR

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Ballz wrote:
Obama nor any of the past presidents have done anything significant for the boarders or against illegals. They act like it's impossible to patrol our own boarders but here we are patrolling and keeping secure more than a dozen other countries! Hell have you seen the North and South korea boarder. They have that shit locked down so securely people are scared shitless just going near it. Why don't we give boarder patrol jobs to those soldiers returning home who need the job. But the idea is going to fall of deaf and retarded ears up their in Washington.
You are so correct

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Instead of having so many active duty troops overseas, put them on the border. Why not have training camps on the border? The border patrol alone isn't enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about this school bus driver on SFC 234 in... 26 min Mom 12
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Hew 33,895
pharm 2 hr jesus 13
Your Dying Schol System 2 hr Grim Reaper 7
Lindsay (May '12) Fri Honey boo boo 9
Why do most black people act so ignorant Feb 23 Guest 15
Aggrivating Feb 23 Guest 8

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance