First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Winter

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 21, 2013
It's wonderful to see this great man celebrate 4 more years!

“The Dawg is In!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Winter wrote:
It's wonderful to see this great man celebrate 4 more years!
Even if I had to pee, I wouldn't help him.
Winter

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I thank you. Keep your pee for when his wife and Hillary get elected in the next election. Too elated! Wanted to check the haters!!!!
traveller

Conway, AR

#4 Jan 22, 2013
If the last four are indicative of what the next four will be like, he will be the last democrat in office for at least twenty years.Republicans will drag him out and dust him off to scare the hell out of the voting public.
code enforcement

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Quick go get gas.....
Winter

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Lies! And rumors of lies. You will mostly be dead before another republican gets into office... Unless of course Condoleeza and Colin run on the ticket!
Winter

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 22, 2013
code enforcement wrote:
Quick go get gas.....
What happened? You failed to put gas in your car and ran out on your way out of town? Must not be the sharpest pencil in the case!

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Winter wrote:
<quoted text>What happened? You failed to put gas in your car and ran out on your way out of town? Must not be the sharpest pencil in the case!
You keep your pencils in a case and you say you're pleased with the current condition of our economy?

“The Dawg is In!”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Winter wrote:
Lies! And rumors of lies. You will mostly be dead before another republican gets into office... Unless of course Condoleeza and Colin run on the ticket!
The thing is, unless the democrats come up with another black candidate, the voter turnout will be significantly lower. Bet on that. If the GOP would come out with guns blazing instead of quietly trying to do the right thing, they might win the next election. If the next four years are anything like the last four, educated voters will make the difference in the election, whereas the uneducated decided the last two contests.

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Scuba Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, unless the democrats come up with another black candidate, the voter turnout will be significantly lower. Bet on that. If the GOP would come out with guns blazing instead of quietly trying to do the right thing, they might win the next election. If the next four years are anything like the last four, educated voters will make the difference in the election, whereas the uneducated decided the last two contests.
I disagree. The fact that I disagree makes me no less intelligent.

“The Dawg is In!”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. The fact that I disagree makes me no less intelligent.
No less intelligent than what? What does that have to do with disagreeing?
Lol

Marion, AR

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Winter wrote:
I thank you. Keep your pee for when his wife and Hillary get elected in the next election. Too elated! Wanted to check the haters!!!!
Now you better be nice to whitey. Your beloved Obamas would not be where they are without whitey.. I assume you want Michelle at the top of the ticket and Hillary vice. You sound very racist.

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2013
I haven't seen any indication that Michelle Obama has political aspirations but I can say that it's virtually impossible to get elected as President without a political record to run on.

“The Dawg is In!”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Banned wrote:
I haven't seen any indication that Michelle Obama has political aspirations but I can say that it's virtually impossible to get elected as President without a political record to run on.
Her husband did it.
Ballz

Hughes, AR

#15 Jan 22, 2013
I wondered why it smelled like burnt shit and lies.
Ya gotta be

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Winter wrote:
So says you , now being a fat black welfare and living in Government subsidized housing.
This will be the last black elected President for 30 years.
Winter

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Now you better be nice to whitey. Your beloved Obamas would not be where they are without whitey.. I assume you want Michelle at the top of the ticket and Hillary vice. You sound very racist.
Hillary for President Michelle for Vice for 8 yrs THEN Michelle for President and Castro for Vice. Nuff said. Have a nice day :)
traveller

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Blacks only make up only 10 or 11% of the population of the U.S. whereas Hispanics now make up approximately 13% of the population. Whites are still the majority with more than 60% of the population. No minority can be elected that does not appeal to a large number of whites. The only semi viable minority candidate currently on the scene is Rubio. If minority candidates are your thing he's the one to watch.
As for Obama he's only half black which in my opinion explains why he's a half ass president.

“Armadillo Stew,”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 23, 2013
You mean OLAMA is on fire, Oh poor thing, I will pee on him too!!!
Winter

Blytheville, AR

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Amarillo by evening wrote:
You mean OLAMA is on fire, Oh poor thing, I will pee on him too!!!
Spelling is fundamental. But OBAMA'S on fire! Make sure YOU are not the one who needs HIM to pee on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
change your name! 51 min Guest 3
Police Activity This Morning 6 hr super hero 3
period panties 16 hr gas man 10
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 hr cowhockey 30,037
Dopeheaded Theiving POS Dustin,PjAnd cody 22 hr Dustin Manues 7
how do i get my man back from another woman 22 hr guest 2
Best Looking Guy From Forrest City Of All Time (Dec '09) 23 hr Unknown 266
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match

Forrest City Jobs