Pastor accused of raping, impregnatin...

Pastor accused of raping, impregnating teen

There are 7 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Pastor accused of raping, impregnating teen. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

An Arkansas pastor is accused of raping a teenage girl. The alleged victim's cousin in Forrest City claims the girl is now pregnant, possibly with the pastor's baby, but members of his congregation have faith the allegations are untrue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
It's so sad
Grown Woman

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2012
What is really going on with all these teachers, coaches, pastors, deacons, and priests having inappropriate relationships with children? There are enough grown people for there to be any reason for an adult to rape a child.
Hope

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2012
I wii never go to church again.

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Hope wrote:
I wii never go to church again.
Don't let the devil win again by not worshiping god . You will suffer greatly if u do .
Whateva

Cabot, AR

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Do we know whether the girl is indeed pregnant or not?
mee

Tyler, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2012
no sheznot
mee

West Memphis, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Amen dont let the Devil stop u from going to church thats what he wants just pray about what church where God wants u but most importantly put GOD first in your life church or not a relationship with Jesus Christ out Savior is most important in life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is the real shit 53 min James 1
forrest city high school (Oct '09) 1 hr guest 103
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 43,249
Todd Gray 3 hr Dem Suck 2
Dakota Cantwell 9 hr Monkeybutt 1
Why do Blacks live in cities with racial names? 11 hr ultra-mega guest 22
Charge the mother Mon Guest 1 13

Forrest City Jobs

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages