First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned person

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Which mexicon from don Jose is she seeing.
no need for drama

Forrest City, AR

#2 Apr 3, 2011
If she is happy why does it matter what are you trying to do find out so you can cause problems when there is really no need for it. If she is happy then you should leave her alone!!!!
ashley shaw

Forrest City, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2011
yes i am dating someone.and there is nothing wrong with that so mind your own business

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2011
Why is everyone so caught up with her personal life? She is grown and can make her own decisions a date who she wants. People get a life and live it not hers. I do not understand how everyone can judge her well next time take a look at yourself!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2011
right hand man wrote:
Someone make them get an account so the mods can give them a "talks to theirself" badge.
Lmao
food shortage

Apo, AE

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Someone needs to notify the owner so he can cancel his employee benefits card! She'll bankrupt them if they giver her the green light for free food!
Not cool

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2011
So from what i getting from all these topix about ashley .is that she has a man that wants to be there for is son.and ashley is not wanting him there.from what i have read.he has took responsibility for is actions he has owned up to is mistakes. At least let him be the dad that alot of people know he can be. If ashley dose not like him that's his falt. Bc we all no what he did. Its been all over topix. But dont keep his son from him. His son is all he talks about.
Wow

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2011
I think ronnie is an ass and i dont think he will be a good father to his son. so ashley keep doing him like that and i bet you are regretting having his baby.if you want a real man just let me no.
LOL

Apo, AE

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Yeah Ashley let him no....... You mean "know" right buddy? Just what the kid needs, a dad with a third grade education.
wow

Forrest City, AR

#11 Apr 5, 2011
poor guy all that stuff he is buying. to bad he will never see his son.
justwanderin

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2011
HE IS GOING TO SEE HIS SON WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM YOU ONE SIDED STORY MOTHER******!!!!
Ronnie beltran

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2011
First where are you getting your information from bc i never said that ashley was going to keep my son from me..and y'all need to just leave it alon bc you are the same people that smile to are face and talk shit behind are backs .
Someonewhoknows

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Ronnie may not be the best man but i do know he was good to her. He has made his mistakes we all have. but i do beleave he will be a very good dad to his son. ashley ronnie is a good man and he still loves you. his son means Moore to him then anything .trust me you and your son is all he talks about. Everyone deserves a second chance. Bc he will always be there when you call or need him..bc that's who he is. These people on here dont know ronnie like you do remember that .
get a life

Bushnell, FL

#15 May 16, 2011
look. why cant everyone LEAVE ashley alone. she doesn't want ronnie.. they are not dating... and if she is dating a guy from don jose.. good.. as long as ashley and her baby are happy..GOOD! who cares about ronnie and what he talks about. lord.. he talks too much!
big whoop

Bushnell, FL

#16 May 16, 2011
wow wrote:
poor guy all that stuff he is buying. to bad he will never see his son.
ok. that is stupid. yall look at ashley as a BAD PERSON but you prob have never sat down and talked to her. he was saying the baby wasn't his. someone (tramp he barely knows that ashley doesn't know)was telling him to get a dna test. well, she has like 4 kids who have different dads..maybe she should get the dna test on her kids!
lmao

Bushnell, FL

#17 May 16, 2011
Not cool wrote:
So from what i getting from all these topix about ashley .is that she has a man that wants to be there for is son.and ashley is not wanting him there.from what i have read.he has took responsibility for is actions he has owned up to is mistakes. At least let him be the dad that alot of people know he can be. If ashley dose not like him that's his falt. Bc we all no what he did. Its been all over topix. But dont keep his son from him. His son is all he talks about.
so from what im getting from your comment is that you don't know how to spell and you put .(periods) where . they. don't belong. evidently, if you get your information from TOPIX, then you really don't want to hear the truth. about. anyone!
loser

United States

#18 May 16, 2011
Ashley Shaw is a loser n she has fkd 3 of tha Mexicans at Don Jose!! Nasty biiiitch! I cant stand sum1 like her.ugly fat nasty stankin hoe
tabby32

United States

#19 May 16, 2011
its funny that you can run your mouth on here and not even have the balls to put your real name on here. Topix has made a name for itself so ppl like you can run your weak minded mouth and not have consciences cause your too scared. grow up. and we all know half of this CRAP on here is ronnie trying to still have some connection with ashley. if you can't say it to someone's face why even put it on a site like this to be a coward?
lauren

United States

#20 May 17, 2011
OKAY HERE IS MY REAL NAME. I dnt give a shit about that fat ass stankin hoe. She is the worst kinda whie trash there is n I would love for her to know who I am so here is my name hoe.... love it. Nasty ass mexican fkn donut lovin whore. Thats what u get when u run your fat ass nouth about me... see dont go tellin ppl that i fkd one of the mexicans at don jose cause i didnt. Im nt nasty like u n the only reason i didnt put my name on here is bcuz of haters like her. All she is gna do is run her ugly ass face about me now when she aint gt a damn bit of balls 2 say it 2 my face. I may be small bt im like a firecracker and ill blow up on ur ass. Tht hoe talkd shit abt me n she dnt even know anything abt me. So im returnin the favor except i kno plenty abt u, Ashley! So go ahead n talk ur shit cuz its the same shit u been sayin for awhile so get sum new material.... fat ass dumb UGLY beaner screwin hoe
Back off

United States

#21 May 17, 2011
Look leave her alon she is fixing to have a baby and she dont need this she is a good person. And her and ronnie are going to take good care of there son just leave her alon damn is it that hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 38 min BARNEYII 30,269
Forrest city hosptial 2 hr Boo 1
Anyone know the cowboy that was in wynne Walmart 3 hr nothawon 11
who is bridget davis (Dec '09) 5 hr guest 43
Hoots family 6 hr L2MC 1
Where is Barry Hoots (Feb '10) 6 hr Family Member 39
arabs run forrest city! bad look for us 13 hr realtalk 16
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match

Forrest City People Search