Review: Beauty Gallery
Brazilian Beauty

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I love Beauty Gallery! They have the best deals in town & they work with you on what you can afford!!

West Memphis, AR

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Got lot and lots of Hoe gear. Man all the hoes in the area shop there for hoe wear.
yep

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
and that big booty fine chick make you want to comeback just to see her fine ass that's a bad chick
soundwave

Marion, AR

#4 Jul 26, 2015
never buy a cell phone at beauty gallery they get ur money like they got mines an thay got bad service you better off going to sams if you want a cell they need to get som real ppls in beauty gallery not no dumb ppls
justthinkin

Hughes, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2015
soundwave wrote:
never buy a cell phone at beauty gallery they get ur money like they got mines an thay got bad service you better off going to sams if you want a cell they need to get som real ppls in beauty gallery not no dumb ppls
When you go to Sam's and they show you what stupid really is you will RUN back to BEAUTY GALLERY BEGGING JAY AND TONY TO LET YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE SERVICE THERE
Browneyes

Cordova, TN

#6 Jul 22, 2016
I love beauty gallery. Tony and the staff str friendly and helpful. Personally, I like Tony to wait on me cuz he's fine as he'll and he's got that sexy voice. He's the sexiest man in fc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min BARNEYII 42,285
Hunter girl with red hair 22 min Curious 5
Gold hoop earring 5 hr Hooker 3
Screen Printing 9 hr uh oh 6
Looking for Farming jobs (Jan '17) Fri looking 7
Private school (Aug '15) Feb 21 Guest 46
pastor Austin D Hill Feb 20 1_50say 12

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance