who is officer Perdue seeing

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cold steel

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2010
anyone know who officer Ronald Perdue that works for the forrest city ar. police department and who he is seeing
kayla

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2010
yea he is seeing his wife Mrs. Kathy Perdue
Amy Lynn

Edison, NJ

#3 Jan 27, 2010
That would be Cathy Perdew!!
kayla

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2010
sorry for spelling it wrong
csi

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2010
the one everyone else has seen and is still seeing racheal for one
dear abby

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2010
most likely when there is a cavern them men bunjie off in there why not him
hard core

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2010
cathy is my friend and if I catch anyone around him that causes any pain for her they will answer to me. I am watching him closely
seen enough

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2010
Watch him closer honey n you'll catch him cuz he's a dog

“Disgruntled Bodhisattva.”

Since: Jun 09

Where the heart is.

#9 Jan 31, 2010
Ronnie's one of the few good cops we have, and people are talking BS; further proof that nice guys always finish last.
little bear

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2010
seen enough must have got a ticket from Officer Perdew or something to make them say something bad about him. He is a Godly man that always puts others before himself. He loves his wife and family. I have seen him give people his last dollar because they ask. So unless you truly know him don't say anything against him. God guides his life. Who guides yours ? If it's not God then I pray that you would seek God. It is so easy to be saved. All you have to do is confess your sins and ask him into our heart and start living for him. So instead of saying something negative try saying something positive for a change. Our officers go out and put thier lives on the line everyday for us. So be Thankful.
Amy Lynn

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2010
I know the Perdew family very well also! Mr. Perdew is a very nice and decent man, I seriously hope that him being an officer doesn't corrupt him like it does so many individuals...I think he has more sense then that!! Mr and Mrs. Perdew would do anything in this world for anyone that ask and neither deserves all this negative talk!!!! Any female out there that is even thinking of messing with him should feel very ashamed of themselves and respect themselves better than to mess with a married man! Any TRAMP that feels the need to mess with a married individual should meet me in church on Wed. nights, Sunday morning and Sunday night..Landmark Missionary Baptist Church. Services start at 7:00 on Wed. night, 11:00 on Sunday morning and 5:30 Sunday night! Feel free to stop by anytime!! God Bless and please please respect yourself more than that!!
joker

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2010
tell your drunk husband to meet you there. Want to preach more.
Amy Lynn

Batesville, IN

#14 Feb 7, 2010
My drunk husband does meet me there! On sundays but thank goodness he isn't drunk when he does, he saves that for the other 6 days of the week!! Having a beer every now and then is nothing compared to infidelity! If that is the worse he does then amen to that! I doubt very seriously there is anyting you can say or bring up that will hurt my feelings! But feel free to keep trying! If you like leave your initials and I will be sure to put you on the prayer request list!
blahblah

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2010
lil miss preach-it. you would think with all the time you spend in church you wouldnt have time to be on topix jumpin down everybodys throat for every little thing. spend more time reading that book of stories u call a bible and less time on here. your no more perfect than anybody else so get off your high horse.
Amy Lynn

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2010
I'm about as perfect as perfect can be!!! and I don't recall jumping down anyones throat! For one thing I didn't start this thread, I only defend those that I know! Everyone has their opinions and I am unlike anyone else on here! I can say what I want and preach till the good lord takes me home! I love being on that high horse...the view is soo soo beautiful from up here!! I'll remember you also in prayer blahblah!! Always room for unspoken request but names are so much better..then he knows who to work the hardest on!! Thanks and god bless! By the way I don't air peoples dirty laundry, I've lived life and done enough that I'm not proud of..I have just left that in the past and I am now enjoying my future sitting high on the good ole horse!!
whitt b

Leslie, AR

#17 Feb 8, 2010
I have nothing bad to say but i would love to be on the prayer list.If you are who i think you are.My ex ran from your husband in a car chase last summer.With me and my kids in the car.I didn't know it at the time but it was a blessing.That changed my life.And i want to thank yall.
Amy Lynn

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2010
no i think you have the wrong person whitt b but I will put you on my long list of people to pray for! I don't remember any car chase last summer and since we have children as well that are always with my husband then it wouldn't of happened! Maybe if I knew your exs name it would help trigger a memory! Since my husband is a drunk I may of missed something :)
whitt b

Leslie, AR

#19 Feb 8, 2010
Okay never mind wrong person.The Amy I'm thanking of is from P-dub. And her Husband is a cop there.
Amy Lynn

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2010
no, I live in Palestine but my husband isn't a cop!! Sorry, but I will still add you to that prayer request list!! Hope things get better in your life!!

Greenwood, IN

#21 May 4, 2010
csi from texas keep your comments to yourself. all these are good people and have families and the last it seems no one cares what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B Horton Sat to funny 4
Rob Guthery Sat TruthHurts 2
STATE ROAD/Highway Department Fri Blackwhite 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri BARNEYII 30,898
Gabe (Sep '11) May 22 guest 12
lena hamn (Mar '10) May 22 guest 12
Beware May 21 Tjr 3
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE