Welfare, EBT, WIC, Programs to be cut November First

Posted in the Forrest City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest

Forrest City, AR

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Is it true that all government forms of welfare will be stopped on November first. How will the Delta survive. The only difference between 2013 and 1813 is now the government owns them. The government provides them with housing, food, transportation, and all other things just like the slave owners did in 1813.
sad but true

Wynne, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2013
The difference is that in 1813 the only slaves were black, and they worked. Now we're all slaves in one form or another, and there's no work to be had for most people.
Guest

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Thank god needs to be cut out .Im sick of paying taxes for the government to build hatcheries and buy Escalades for sorry lazy A-- people who don't do nothing but lay up and have kids so they can get more money. And yes I am talking about over half of Forrest City. GET A JOB!!!!!!
HRHH

Wynne, AR

#4 Oct 4, 2013
I dont have to work. white man takes care of me
NOT

Forrest City, AR

#5 Oct 5, 2013
really that is funny I rent to your kind and getting rich you give it back times ten you idiot thank god for you things you make us look good and will always give you enough to stay alive and that is it wow you are just like the rest welfare donkeys only 16 percent of people are black like you we need more of you we need your welfare money dummy it goes right back to use why cant you welfare leaches see that we give you enough to stay alive you people never see that we are letting you low rate things live or we would have to take from each other more fun with you things
Haha

Wynne, AR

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Dumb idiots bashing poor people. You do realize even if the Gov cuts these programs you STILL will pay taxes for them, and fully at that.
Guest rite

Forrest City, AR

#7 Oct 8, 2013
NOT wrote:
really that is funny I rent to your kind and getting rich you give it back times ten you idiot thank god for you things you make us look good and will always give you enough to stay alive and that is it wow you are just like the rest welfare donkeys only 16 percent of people are black like you we need more of you we need your welfare money dummy it goes right back to use why cant you welfare leaches see that we give you enough to stay alive you people never see that we are letting you low rate things live or we would have to take from each other more fun with you things
Translate please?
atta boy

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 8, 2013
I hope they do cut ebt off for a while then all those that get back on will be investigated and most of them will be discontinued.
Get a job loser

Alexandria, VA

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Really hope all get cut off, I'm gonna throw a not getting my money anymore party.. Haaa, only an idiot would think that with 100 million on welfare they will allow this to continue. Why do you think they are slowly cutting you leeches off. 3 to 4 states are cutting it . Wic goes bye bye.. TAFN or whatever it's called is being eliminated. Die a slow death. Food Stamps are like... See ya and further more, it will get the country out of debt. Welfare is one of the main reason we are in this boat so go sink.
the fact

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Oct 12, 2013
food stamps (ebt) will remain the same for recipients, however your HUD rent is part of the gov't shutdown, most people on these programs have been under investigation since May because the fed. gov't has known of the possibility of a shutdown since the budget cuts.(debt ceiling not resolved)-- so you're good on food stamps for this month for sure and S.S. checks are good but if this thing with Congress goes unresolved in the next 4 days, more cuts will be made and who know where.
Uncle Sam

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 12, 2013
the fact wrote:
food stamps (ebt) will remain the same for recipients, however your HUD rent is part of the gov't shutdown, most people on these programs have been under investigation since May because the fed. gov't has known of the possibility of a shutdown since the budget cuts.(debt ceiling not resolved)-- so you're good on food stamps for this month for sure and S.S. checks are good but if this thing with Congress goes unresolved in the next 4 days, more cuts will be made and who know where.
The items that you listed are basic necessities.

If you are totally dependent on someone else (taxpayers) to provide your most basic needs, and that assistance can be taken away by someone else (congress), wouldn't it be in your best interest to provide those things for yourself?
the fact

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2013
Sure, it's called 'tightening your belt'-(idiom) or in everyday language, learn to manage.
Barbiegirl

Yucca Valley, CA

#13 Oct 12, 2013
You Stupid B****
how are we suppose to
get a Job if we aint getting Hired
Talking about Lazy B**** Plss get the
f*** outta here with that sh** if u don't
Know a damn Thing Why so of us is on Walfare
dont fu****** assuming sh**
Uncle Sam

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Oct 12, 2013
Barbiegirl wrote:
You Stupid B****
how are we suppose to
get a Job if we aint getting Hired
Talking about Lazy B**** Plss get the
f*** outta here with that sh** if u don't
Know a damn Thing Why so of us is on Walfare
dont fu****** assuming sh**
Ok, so why are you on welfare?
Dee

Columbia, SC

#15 Oct 13, 2013
While its true that some abuse the system there are those who need this. People who aren't working or can't work for reasons behind their control and they are not all people of color as some want to pretend. Be careful what you say..in this economic mess you never know if you may one day find yourself on the welfare line.
sicpilgrim33

Bayonne, NJ

#16 Oct 13, 2013
HRHH wrote:
I dont have to work. white man takes care of me
Im black and i pay taxes just like the next man. Lets not make this a race thing. Black and spanish ppl are not the only race on welfare. Do your homework before bupping your gums.
guest

Forrest City, AR

#17 Oct 13, 2013
I wish they would stop ebt.
Guest00

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2013
guest wrote:
I wish they would stop ebt.
That's cute. Have you ever thought for one second that someone desperately needs EBT. Its ok though right because you make so much money that you don't need it. Some children only eat when they go to school because some parents are working there but off and can't make enough money, food stamps help put food in children's mouths. If they stop food stamps there will be several starving people. But hey it ain't your problem right because you can throw your steaks on the grill and feed your family. Good one!
Uno

Tyler, TX

#19 Oct 14, 2013
There are going to be some that need it, but theres more that don't. No family needs twelve hundred dollars a month in just food stamps., snap or whatever a month. There shouldn't be two different applications either, one for the whites and one for the blacks. But there is. Wynne being the worse I believe. I've seen a black woman get over four hundred dollars worth of groceries and have over eight hundred left on her card. There's a woman that lives there her son plays pro football he had a big house built for her that she lives in. She is using an ebt card and EVEYBODY there at the office knows who she is and where she lives. Sandra Hill. Sells more pain pills than the pharmacy. Done been to prison once but is still at it. These are the kind of people that makes it hard on everyone. If the Feds don't pick her up then they are not doing their jpb. She is right out in the open doing it. There is another one down there, her and her daughters are doing the same. I'm going to turn her name in straight to the Feds. Braging biotches.
Guest00

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Uno wrote:
There are going to be some that need it, but theres more that don't. No family needs twelve hundred dollars a month in just food stamps., snap or whatever a month. There shouldn't be two different applications either, one for the whites and one for the blacks. But there is. Wynne being the worse I believe. I've seen a black woman get over four hundred dollars worth of groceries and have over eight hundred left on her card. There's a woman that lives there her son plays pro football he had a big house built for her that she lives in. She is using an ebt card and EVEYBODY there at the office knows who she is and where she lives. Sandra Hill. Sells more pain pills than the pharmacy. Done been to prison once but is still at it. These are the kind of people that makes it hard on everyone. If the Feds don't pick her up then they are not doing their jpb. She is right out in the open doing it. There is another one down there, her and her daughters are doing the same. I'm going to turn her name in straight to the Feds. Braging biotches.
I completely understand. Twelve hundred is to much anyone who gets that should be ashamed of themselves. Four hundred a month will feed a family of six if the shopping is done right. I'm speaking for the ones who desperately need it. What needs to happen Black/White need background checks and drug tested! I personally don't live off the government. Those who I know that do need it and are struggling just to pay the bills and on top of that add food. It helps those in need until you get on your feet. Those that abuse it and will stay on it till they can't anymore need to find a job. I just wanted to give insight that some families do need there EBT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 48 min Pondering 30,895
Gabe (Sep '11) 4 hr guest 12
lena hamn (Mar '10) 5 hr guest 12
White girls dating black men 6 hr guest 3
presley bumgarner 11 hr marcus 7
Beware 16 hr Tjr 3
officer neilson 18 hr FC Citizen 25
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]