Hometown Gal

Roe, AR

#1 Nov 21, 2009
Umm Umm! Makes you want to never buy another Wal-Mart donut again!
love the donuts

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Nov 21, 2009
They are very nice people. Who would have thought Forrest city would have 2 donut shops???? But they are wonderful most of the time they are warm melt in your mouth!!! Umm Umm Gooood!!
dougnuts

Spearfish, SD

#4 Nov 21, 2009
well maybe you dont need to go there no more goat. ever time i have been there they have got mine right. you have to kinda explain to them what you want, like point or something and they are very, very, very nice people.
dougnuts

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2009
no sir, you go get your doughnuts over at your favorite place to shop (wal-mart) and maybe shanekica will get your order right.

“Beauty is in the eye of ......”

Since: Sep 09

Mars

#7 Nov 21, 2009
Maybe I'll go there tomorrow and see if they are as good as you say, I'll give you my feedback tomorrow after I try them. If you see someone fly through the donut shop tomorrow it's me!:)
wallflowerone

Hollywood, FL

#9 Nov 22, 2009
They are good doughnuts, way better then Wal-Mart. Yes you do have to make extra effort to talk to them, but they are nice. It's really nice to see a new business start up, and a good one at that.
apac wife

Pearcy, AR

#10 Nov 23, 2009
sorry neither one can beat the DONUT SHOP over by the school! been going there since i was a little girl (at least 25 years) they just taste better! i think they need to change locations so people dont forget that they are still in business

Forrest City, AR

#11 Nov 24, 2009
apac wife wrote:
sorry neither one can beat the DONUT SHOP over by the school! been going there since i was a little girl (at least 25 years) they just taste better! i think they need to change locations so people dont forget that they are still in business
They really do have great donuts over there but changing locations probably won't help them. I know several people, including me, who stopped going because they don't keep the same hours and you never know when they are going to be open. It's a shame because they really are good.

“Beauty is in the eye of ......”

Since: Sep 09

Mars

#12 Nov 24, 2009
Ok, I went to "Forrest" Donuts. They were pretty good, but...they are going to have to make way more donuts and a whole lot more variety; if they really want to be called a donut shop. When I went in they only had about four varieties to choose from. Maybe they are just trying to get their business up and rolling, before they really transist into a bigger portion or array of donuts. Surely this is just the case, if not...they will not profit much from the overhead.
boob

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2009
they are getting better
Tomas

Little Rock, AR

#14 Nov 27, 2009
INEBRIATED-GOAT wrote:
I have been there three times and they have yet to get my order right. I ate the edges around the jelly and that part was good.
WTF, you point and they put it in a bag. You messed up your own order.

Since: Oct 09

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2009
dougnuts wrote:
no sir, you go get your doughnuts over at your favorite place to shop (wal-mart) and maybe shanekica will get your order right.
who is that nobody by that name work in the bakery

United States

#18 Nov 27, 2009
if ur blind how in tha hell do u manage 2 get on here
apac wife

Pearcy, AR

#19 Nov 27, 2009
well, decided to get the kids some donuts for breakfast this morning, so i called the donut shop to make sure they were open...they were, but no donut chef today, had the day off! so NO DONUTS!!!
Decided to go back to Forrest Donuts ONE MORE TIME! bought 2 dozen-1 glazed and 1 chocolate! OVER $12 for 2 dozen donuts! my gosh!!! told my friend they had better be better than the first one i had! the glazed were wonderful didn't get to try the chocolate they were gone before i could get one! good donuts but bad price and they don't display the price at the drive thru and if you ask, she can't understand anyway! may go back again but not so many donuts next time!$8.00 for 2 dozen at walmart! lol
dougnuts

United States

#22 Nov 27, 2009
INEBRIATED-GOAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very talented seeing eye dog. He reads the posts to me and I am cabable of typing back a response.
lol......that was funny...haha
dougnuts

United States

#24 Nov 28, 2009
i am always here. just on the sidelines watching most of the time. have a good day goat and keep it real.
molly

Cedar Park, TX

#25 Jan 3, 2013
excellent vanilla cake donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles today.
haha

Tucker, GA

#26 Jan 4, 2013
Howards Donuts in West Memphis is the real deal. None better. I know its not feasible to go there just for donuts but if in the area ck out. If a FC shop had one like this they would rule.
love the donuts

Marble Falls, TX

#27 Apr 13, 2013
They are the best in town. And the lady is very nice always when you leave she will say "see you tomorrow ok"

West Memphis, AR

#28 Apr 13, 2013
They have the best donuts and great friendly workers. If you get there when the donuts are hot there are NONE better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr --Bad Dad-- 42,206
Jacob Cole Wilson 8 hr Stranger 10
Looking for Farming jobs (Jan '17) Wed Real talk 5
Screen Printing Wed Guest 5
Private school (Aug '15) Wed Guest 46
pastor Austin D Hill Feb 20 1_50say 12
Hunter girl with red hair Feb 20 Guest 4

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance