Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Environmental

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 14, 2012
 
People are upset, and just leaving trash on side of the road because the trash carts are full .
non democrat

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 14, 2012
 
What do you expect from an area with a large welfare based society. Hudlords or the government will clean after them. It took a hurricane named Katrina to clean up New Orleans. They have no pride and no living standards.
North side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 15, 2012
 
white pour trash you ant no better then anyone else.
Driftwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 16, 2012
 
Mayor Larry Bryant is to blame for all this dam trash not picked up. He can use his new truck to help pick up some of the trash. He makeing sure the traah is been pick up in Washington Height
Garbage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 24, 2012
 
Why didn't Larry Bryant take any action Friday on an offer to purchase the used garbage carts and bins owned by king Disposal
Keeping It Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 24, 2012
 
Because he hate King Disposal and don't want anyone black to out do him. King Disposal didn't back. Larry Bryant during the election
guest

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 7, 2012
 
North side wrote:
white pour trash you ant no better then anyone else.
Pour? I have two trash cans in front of my trailer. That is more than I can say for your community dumpster.
GREEDY

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 7, 2012
 
Garbage wrote:
Why didn't Larry Bryant take any action Friday on an offer to purchase the used garbage carts and bins owned by king Disposal
Bryant know King Disposal owe money to Peacock and Twillie.They greedy and tryin to get there money back, don't be fooled they out for themselves.
News

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 7, 2012
 
GREEDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bryant know King Disposal owe money to Peacock and Twillie.They greedy and tryin to get there money back, don't be fooled they out for themselves.
No all the blacks City Councilman walked out on Mayor Bryant during the city couciman meeting. He don't even have the blacks votes anymore.
GREEDY

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 7, 2012
 
News wrote:
<quoted text> No all the blacks City Councilman walked out on Mayor Bryant during the city couciman meeting. He don't even have the blacks votes anymore.
I'm black and Bryant's got my vote and I ain't the only one.Twillie and Peacock lining there pockets.Twillie's a partner in King Disposals and King owes them both money.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 8, 2012
 
You are a damn fool if you think Bryant got your back.
GuEsT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 8, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
You are a damn fool if you think Bryant got your back.
This isn't about covering someone's back you fool, this is about spending tax dollars wisely.
Just Asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 8, 2012
 
GuEsT wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about covering someone's back you fool, this is about spending tax dollars wisely.
You can't see ,Bryant is the only one making money off the city.( You fool )
Forrest Hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 8, 2012
 
Well my dam trash haven't been picked up in a hold month. I wants some of my tax money back
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 8, 2012
 
GREEDY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black and Bryant's got my vote and I ain't the only one.Twillie and Peacock lining there pockets.Twillie's a partner in King Disposals and King owes them both money.
Peacock was absent, as well Louise Fields, Mary Jefferson and Cecil Twilled. Now who are you that have Bryant vote. Name Please
4 real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 8, 2012
 
his masters
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 8, 2012
 
GREEDY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black and Bryant's got my vote and I ain't the only one.Twillie and Peacock lining there pockets.Twillie's a partner in King Disposals and King owes them both money.
Peacock was absent as well Louise Field, Mary Jefferson and Cecil Twilled. Now what fool are you to be backing up Bryant. Name Please
MONEY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 8, 2012
 
Bryant you will need me again.
GuEsT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 8, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Peacock was absent as well Louise Field, Mary Jefferson and Cecil Twilled. Now what fool are you to be backing up Bryant. Name Please
Name please, this isn't school you idiot and you are posting under different names.
GREEDY

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 8, 2012
 
MONEY wrote:
Bryant you will need me again.
As far as I know Bryant don't have opponent, does he.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forrest City Discussions

Search the Forrest City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
girl in black car (Apr '13) 2 hr Wondering 26
Billy Paulman 3 hr sooo 1
taylor glass 3 hr brenda 15
School jobs 6 hr KnowsTheFacts 9
Who is Matthew Free from colt 6 hr huh 3
p205/70/r15 11 hr jimmy 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr fyi 28,991
FCSD reinstating deputy superintendent position 15 hr KnowsTheFacts 32
•••
•••
•••
Forrest City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••