Meth, lab components found in Edgewood

Jul 10, 2012 Full story: KATV Little Rock 27

A Wynne man is facing narcotics charges after police officers found methamphetamine at a discreet campsite in the Edgewood neighborhood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I hate drugs

Conway, AR

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Cops can make as many bust as They want because the druggies are great in number.It is to much work so it don't get it done.Heaven knows They should have nipped it in the bud but They found out They could make alot of money and get sex on the side if They look the other way.I hope the FBI or any good Cops that will bust any Bad cops that helps supply the drugs in any way.God Bless Them good Cops and protect Them from harm.
copper

Wynne, AR

#3 Jul 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Ur right im sure there's lots of female meth heads that are protected every day by cops. Its not fair that the men are thrown in jail and the dope hoes just keep smiling and using.
Don't be jealous, just bend over and smile.
Need a job

Springtown, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Cops don't make shit.. They can't help but make money on the side.
Really

Lumberton, TX

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Looks like he got bailed out. The cops need to find out who else is involved with it!
Canadian

Canada

#7 Jul 13, 2012
I know how you guys feel my sis is a junkie. I wished someone would nail the whole system its bigger than you think.

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Meth is good
bedtime

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Need a job wrote:
Cops don't make shit.. They can't help but make money on the side.
if the pay isnt enough find another job which pays more money. 750 to 1000 a week drivin truck. no excuse to go crooked.
nohope

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Meth is good
your mind is already blowed.
Guess

Whitesboro, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2012
How do you think Bobby got so rich. you better go ask the Chamber Boys
Mofo

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2012
bedtime wrote:
<quoted text> if the pay isnt enough find another job which pays more money. 750 to 1000 a week drivin truck. no excuse to go crooked.
dont they tell them the pay before they start
ole timer

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
does anyone know who all was involed in this thing? i've heard several names mentioned; but so far only one guy has gotten arrested; is that right?

Benton, AR

#16 Aug 6, 2012
ole timer wrote:
does anyone know who all was involed in this thing? i've heard several names mentioned; but so far only one guy has gotten arrested; is that right?
Correct, the Carlow boy is the only one they caught at/near the site. Others of interest should include Joey Gadberry, Mitch Reeves and the Bryan guy, don't know his first name. If Mitch wasn't near, the Western Auto truck was. Mayber one of their other workers is involved with this stuff, who knows.
ole timer

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2012
yeah; that's the names i keep hearing..really hate that about mitch..he played ball for me..he was always a good kid..i thought he worked at western auto with his brother;mike...i think he's married with a couple of kids? damn shame

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Why don't yal all live your life and stay the hell out of everyone else's

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2012
Nope didn't strike nerve with me. You ain't gna bother me and neither are they. That's because I try to live my life one day at a time and I don't give a damn what you or anyone else does if it doesn't affect my life in any way. Maybe you should try it sometime instead of getting on here throwing peoples names out there when you don't know what they are doing or not doing. The only way you can know if they are doing something is for you to see it. So unless you have witnessed any of them doing it why don't you shut the %uck up and worry bout you and not them.

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2012
And I quote, "I don't give a damn what you or anyone else does if it doesn't affect my life in any way". Since the meth problem does affect me and others close I do give a damn and choose to comment on the matter. You were up late, I hope you get some rest.
Lmao

United States

#25 Aug 9, 2012
Come on guest seriously!!! Everyone knows about these guys! They may not be involved in the Carlow boy's thing but they are so into the meth thing! You have the Mitch Reeves, Joey Gadberry, Jeff Bryan and his fresh out of the pen cousin Doug Laws, and the list goes on!!!! Some folks jut never outgrow it!!!
Snaggle

Forrest City, AR

#26 Aug 9, 2012
What happened to the chin check post? It was rather humorous.
disgusted

AOL

#27 Aug 12, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Come on guest seriously!!! Everyone knows about these guys! They may not be involved in the Carlow boy's thing but they are so into the meth thing! You have the Mitch Reeves, Joey Gadberry, Jeff Bryan and his fresh out of the pen cousin Doug Laws, and the list goes on!!!! Some folks jut never outgrow it!!!
someone should check the back side of tall trees,out in the woods.then you could add more names to your list.
Lmao

Lumberton, TX

#28 Aug 12, 2012
Heck if they would just check Jeff Bryan's house they would score huge on meth AND steroids!!!!! That's a fact!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum Landlords? 58 min sandman62 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Where can I take my family in Forrest city?? 6 hr realtalk 33
FC superintendents office 10 hr ASP 1456 22
McCain 20 hr Jake 1
Mitchell Perdew 20 hr Jake 1
snitch snitch 22 hr Yeah 3
Forrest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions