know 2 much

Forrest City, AR

#1 Mar 21, 2010
cant belive that he has a fine ass girl like stephanie. he needs 2 witch it, she 2 good for him. and in time she will be mine. michael u only think ur my friend. she dont know it yet but she will be mine.
leshayne

Forrest City, AR

#2 Mar 21, 2010
thts right that is a fine bitch. in a good way. michael b is nothing more then a no good dope looser.
I KNOW

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2010
HE AND HIS SISTER BOTH ARE SNITCHES!!!! NOBODY GETS IN THAT MUCH TROUBLE AND DOESN'T GO TO PRISON, REHAB, OR THE 60 DAY PROGRAM!
popo hater

Cabot, AR

#4 Mar 21, 2010
i want her too i got some $$$ and a job . you can have your own car back just let me know and we will get this coup rolling you are not a powder head are u hope not
popo hater

Cabot, AR

#5 Mar 21, 2010
his sis is a snitching geeking freak ugly pimpled up lesbo acting dope ho
popo hater

Cabot, AR

#6 Mar 21, 2010
i want her too you can have your car back i got a job and dont need your $$ just let me know ilive here in fc you know me a little you need a change before he drags u to county jail with him and his sister lean over lena
Michael B

Vancouver, WA

#7 Mar 27, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
HE AND HIS SISTER BOTH ARE SNITCHES!!!! NOBODY GETS IN THAT MUCH TROUBLE AND DOESN'T GO TO PRISON, REHAB, OR THE 60 DAY PROGRAM!
I cant speak for the sis, but if you are referring to me as being a snitch- COME SAY IT TO MY FACE. And thats all i got to ay bout that.
Michael B

Vancouver, WA

#8 Mar 27, 2010
the people that think they are so smart and think they know, only fool themselves. using other folks names, bull like that, funny. Anyways........
Rockstar

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2010
leshayne wrote:
thts right that is a fine bitch. in a good way. michael b is nothing more then a no good dope looser.
It`s LOSER not LOOSER. "LOOSER" for example: Tie the string a little looser. Sorry, just thought i would help you.
babyface

Elko, NV

#11 Nov 4, 2010
I think steph is nothing but a two faced sack chasing skanky gal
steph brimhall

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Don't hate the player hate the game.And if true,looks like my baby has the bigger sake.Haters! Peace out....
whatever

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2010
know 2 much wrote:
cant belive that he has a fine ass girl like stephanie. he needs 2 witch it, she 2 good for him. and in time she will be mine. michael u only think ur my friend. she dont know it yet but she will be mine.
Ok, whatever you say! I mean, Steph could be really pretty but she has that trash look going on. Why? Some people just look classy & some just look trashy.
none

Cabot, AR

#15 Feb 18, 2013
none

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min Reality Check 38,835
Connie Phillips 10 hr Blah blah 8
Ole Sawmill Cafe 22 hr Forealz 10
Ouija board Sun Baphomet 9
So beth like and greg denton messing around again Sun Wha 3
She's done it again Aug 20 Cant wait 3
The legion Aug 19 Booboo 1

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance