Newbee

West Memphis, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Who got stabbed multiple times yesterday?
Southerner

Brinkley, AR

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Another one bites the dust. Keep it up an FC may be a nice place to live again!!
Anonymous

West Memphis, AR

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Smdh
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2012
The guy that was stabbed ,his name is Anthony Anderson and he is 19. He was stabbed by Justin Day at the Pecan Grove apartments. As far as what I get from the article I read, he is still alive, they didnt say otherwise.
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#5 Dec 11, 2012
There was another stabbing on Sunday night at 821 S. Division, Kendrix Black was arrested for stabbing and killing54 yr old John Bey.That makes 4 homicides this yr....3 in just one month. Kendrix Black is 20 years old.
Fcpd

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Right Here wrote:
The guy that was stabbed ,his name is Anthony Anderson and he is 19. He was stabbed by Justin Day at the Pecan Grove apartments. As far as what I get from the article I read, he is still alive, they didnt say otherwise.
. Are u stupid that happened last year if you don't know what the f--- your talking about don't comment
confused

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Fcpd wrote:
<quoted text>. Are u stupid that happened last year if you don't know what the f--- your talking about don't comment
no it was late Saturday night .
Right Here

Hot Springs Village, AR

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Well excuse the hell out of me jack ass...when I did the search that is what came up. No I am not stupid, I just didnt read the date on it, and since I wasnt here last year, I didnt know when it happened. But if you do a search on stabbings in Forrest City , that is what comes up on the seach smart mouth. I made a mistake and thats all you had to say...you didnt have to be nasty ...but if you really are FCPD and considering all the crime and killings...I guess all you are good at is running your damn mouth and being hateful to people. No wonder nobody here has any respect for the PD.
confused

Wynne, AR

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Right Here wrote:
Well excuse the hell out of me jack ass...when I did the search that is what came up. No I am not stupid, I just didnt read the date on it, and since I wasnt here last year, I didnt know when it happened. But if you do a search on stabbings in Forrest City , that is what comes up on the seach smart mouth. I made a mistake and thats all you had to say...you didnt have to be nasty ...but if you really are FCPD and considering all the crime and killings...I guess all you are good at is running your damn mouth and being hateful to people. No wonder nobody here has any respect for the PD.
the guy is in jail on sfc website. It was just recently. This weekend. He is now in jail for 2nd degree murder

West Memphis, AR

#10 Dec 12, 2012
The stabbing was recent. John Bey was killed. FCPD was loud and WRONG!
great

Wynne, AR

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
The stabbing was recent. John Bey was killed. FCPD was loud and WRONG!
wrong?
Lmao

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Right Here wrote:
hu you must be stupid if you didn't read the date dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min BARNEYII 38,185
Brandy Mitchell on dope with her little dope bu... 3 hr The real Bud Heath 3
Y do blacks use fake names on fb? (Aug '16) Thu guest 12
Claire Hill Thu A real friend 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... (Jan '16) Jul 19 smh 164
Gary Hughes Jul 18 Jones 1
FC Walmart (Jan '17) Jul 18 Just saying 3

Forrest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forrest City Mortgages