Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mickeymouse

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2013
What do u ppl think abt the new young li'l mng they brought in?
Ree

Mount Vernon, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Much better than that old ugly Hanner woman. She had a horrible attitude. Always looking down her nose at everyone. She was very vocal about hating the employees and how the CC needed to have higher standards. I brought an out of town guest one night and she was asking him what "member" he was with! That is rude. I don't know who the young girl is but anything would be better than what was up there. I like the staff Hannah and Amanda are great. I am sure they will like working with a breath of fresh air rather than a dried up old fart.
know it all

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Ree wrote:
Much better than that old ugly Hanner woman. She had a horrible attitude. Always looking down her nose at everyone. She was very vocal about hating the employees and how the CC needed to have higher standards. I brought an out of town guest one night and she was asking him what "member" he was with! That is rude. I don't know who the young girl is but anything would be better than what was up there. I like the staff Hannah and Amanda are great. I am sure they will like working with a breath of fresh air rather than a dried up old fart.
It's Hammer, not Hanner!
Guestl

Mount Vernon, AR

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Hammer looks like Hanner but.... Janet's been there a while, and she is great! I know that Ree was speaking of Carolyn Hammer. Carolyn is a snake! Good Luck to the Forrest City Country Club! I hope the Horton girl is a smash hit!!
whatever

Long Island City, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
I hope they got rid of Hanner since she's worthless and does nothing to better the CC.
Honeyjar

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 29, 2013
She's terrible to try and work with and doesn't know what in the hell she's doing. Hiring someone that young to run club was dumb!!! I will be resigning soon!!
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Honeyjar wrote:
She's terrible to try and work with and doesn't know what in the hell she's doing. Hiring someone that young to run club was dumb!!! I will be resigning soon!!
So do her a favor and resign now so she can have someone with a better attitude to work for her.
hanguhigh

Marion, AR

#10 Jul 5, 2013
i think the whole dam$ mf should be closed. nothing more than a place where low class people go to pretend they fit into the social status. most up there dont have sh&t. just a place where they can get high and drunk and no one checks them.
Guest

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2013
hanguhigh wrote:
i think the whole dam$ mf should be closed. nothing more than a place where low class people go to pretend they fit into the social status. most up there dont have sh&t. just a place where they can get high and drunk and no one checks them.
Well then it's a good thing this is a free country so you don't have to go out there, you can just get on a site like this and bash it.
sin sick club

Armonk, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Its just a big orgie world with drugs and alcohol
Guest

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2013
sin sick club wrote:
Its just a big orgie world with drugs and alcohol
If it was a "big orgie world with drugs and alcohol" they would have 2,000 members. Hell I would pay for that every month. Good Lord think before you post stupid stuff.
hooorah

Mountain View, CA

#14 Aug 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If it was a "big orgie world with drugs and alcohol" they would have 2,000 members. Hell I would pay for that every month. Good Lord think before you post stupid stuff.
Hell yeah. I started making out my new membership check until i figured out it was another misinformed idiot with low self esteem trying to judge something he knows nothing about

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#15 Aug 16, 2013
hanguhigh wrote:
i think the whole dam$ mf should be closed. nothing more than a place where low class people go to pretend they fit into the social status. most up there dont have sh&t. just a place where they can get high and drunk and no one checks them.
Well, you talked me into it!

Where do I sign up?
MemphisBelle

Tampa, FL

#17 Nov 27, 2013
All this place is good for is busting up marriages. Good old country boys can't keep it in their pants.
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Nov 27, 2013
MemphisBelle wrote:
All this place is good for is busting up marriages. Good old country boys can't keep it in their pants.
I assume there also must be some good old country girls who like good old country boys that can't keep it in their pants?? Remember it takes two to tango or in this case two to two-step.
MemphisBelle

Tampa, FL

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume there also must be some good old country girls who like good old country boys that can't keep it in their pants?? Remember it takes two to tango or in this case two to two-step.
Yes that is right. Though the countrygirls that have relations with country boys aren't the 1 that took marriage vows.
We are all guest

West Memphis, AR

#20 Dec 2, 2013
MemphisBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is right. Though the countrygirls that have relations with country boys aren't the 1 that took marriage vows.
You must be referring to a specific incident. I was speaking general terms and would bet there are country girls up there that are indeed married and suffer from the "I cannot keep my legs closed" affliction.
guest

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2013
I'm guessing the men are trying to hold these girls off, but the girls are soooo much stronger....

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#22 Dec 4, 2013
I'm gonna buy a lifetime membership.
MrMike

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Mar 28, 2014
Guestl wrote:
Hammer looks like Hanner but.... Janet's been there a while, and she is great! I know that Ree was speaking of Carolyn Hammer. Carolyn is a snake! Good Luck to the Forrest City Country Club! I hope the Horton girl is a smash hit!!
Does anyone still have contact with Carolyn Hammer? Does she still go to FCCC? Why is she a snake? Just curious. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Jon 29,664
jason murphy state trooper 4 hr Truth be told 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Baa Baa Black Sheep 9,879
Andreys pizza 9 hr james 5
mustang arena? champs. place looks like garbadge! 18 hr guest 13
The fall of The wanna be Chief EP Reynolds (Apr '13) 21 hr Blue Eyes 441
Who is Matthew Free from colt Fri guest 7
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forrest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forrest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••