“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Jan 9, 2013
So. I got an electronic cigarette for Christmas. My wife bought me the Firefly Designer Series electronic cigarette.

http://www.fireflyecig.com/products.html

Anyway...she also got me 2 bottles of the Marlboro vapor liquid. Its a pretty close taste but slightly sweeter. Its also the full strength nicotine formula.

I think the whole package deal cost her about $150 but I cant be exactly sure. She bought it at our Mall during Christmas from one of the vendors that set up in the middle of the Mall walk area. I guess that sounds like a lot of money to some people but it really is a good smoke. I can decrease nicotine strength over time and now it will only cost me about $12 a month to smoke.

The Firefly Designer Series electronic cigarette gets a thumbs-up from LBT.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
So. I got an electronic cigarette for Christmas. My wife bought me the Firefly Designer Series electronic cigarette.
http://www.fireflyecig.com/products.html
Anyway...she also got me 2 bottles of the Marlboro vapor liquid. Its a pretty close taste but slightly sweeter. Its also the full strength nicotine formula.
I think the whole package deal cost her about $150 but I cant be exactly sure. She bought it at our Mall during Christmas from one of the vendors that set up in the middle of the Mall walk area. I guess that sounds like a lot of money to some people but it really is a good smoke. I can decrease nicotine strength over time and now it will only cost me about $12 a month to smoke.
The Firefly Designer Series electronic cigarette gets a thumbs-up from LBT.
If you'll e-mail me one, I'll give it a try.

Topix Bar and Grill

#3 Jan 9, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>If you'll e-mail me one, I'll give it a try.
I don't know how to attach the vapor liquid. But I can smoke my e-cigarette anywhere. Even at church.

Forrest City, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
go to zeecigs.com Lots of info on there.
Lots of info on there

Mountain View, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
guest wrote:
go to zeecigs.com Lots of info on there.
E cigarettes work with a liquid that's applied to a usually textile reservoir product. This specific fruit juice might not exactly contain cigarette smoking, determined by your choice. Should you have the inclination for a certain brand regarding http://www.linkdelight.com/Health-Beauty/E-Ci... , it is possible to typically locate capsules that imitate the flavors of such smokes linkdelight to some degree closely.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Quitting smoking is easy.

I do it every night.

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Jan 25, 2013
I use a Marlboro flavored liquid. Its pretty close and slightly sweet.

Topix Bar and Grill

#9 Feb 10, 2013
So. As of yesterday (Saturday 9 Feb) its been two weeks since Ive had any tobacco products. I have totally migrated over to my eCigarette. I'm still using the vaporous liguid that has nicotine. By spring time I plan to start weening myself off of that.

It was much like just changing cigarette brands. When you first change brands you may not initially like your new brand best. But after a week or so of smoking your new brand you get quite used to them. I wear my eCigarette on a landyard around my neck and I always have it with me. My biggest problem is I still reach into my pockets for my cigarettes and lighter.

“Ta Da I'm here !”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 10, 2013
You are not getting the additives that are the instigator of Cancer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beach grove shooting 51 min Learn your manners 8
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Jiffy Pop 10,025
(BRIAN DAVIS). A forrest city POLICE OFFICER IS... 1 hr Tired of you 4
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 405
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr sugar 29,861
So, you like bad-mouthing the law...? (Jul '09) 11 hr bullet proof 36
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 11 hr guest 276
•••
•••
•••

Forrest City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Forrest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE